3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
I want to try this game with 4k graphics, is it possible with rtx 2080?
Yes, almost any graphic card will run it with 4K graphics. As long as you don't mind it being a slide show. The RTX 2080 can probably maintain 30-45fps on 4K resolutions, it won't do too well due to lower VRam (8GB vs 11GB) than the TI variants. I get 45-62fps on my RTX 2080 Ti and 31-47fps on my 1080 Ti. Performance is good once you are loaded in and do nothing. Just staring at them with their idle animations. As soon as you move the camera around, switch outfits, change scenes, the performance suddenly dips and doesn't recover back up to it's optimal performance. Play around with the S, T, U keys during certain scene combinations and watch those FPS drop down to 7-19fps.

Tested on...
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB DDR4-3200
RTX 2080 Ti and GTX 1080 Ti (temps at 60°c - 61°c)
2xNVMe PCI-E m.2 1TB SSD Raid0
Fresh install of Windows Pro v1909
Offline gaming PC box, no internet connection.

i mean, why wouldn't it?
Because the game is still shit for optimizations. Makes me wonder what their target performance are, since even on my high end system (2080 Ti), the performance is terrible. Maybe they're playing/testing on 1080P systems with 2080 Ti. Cause then, there is zero problems with a target 60fps as minimum.

Reactions: aaaa321321

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
No.Py works wonders or mediafile
nopy is invite only and I don't know if it's possible to make a persistent folder. I did make a mediafire account and plan to try that out for next week, but I don't know if there are data caps on downloads or not. After looking around a bit I realize a lot of these hosting sites don't show enough info to make an good decision without trial and error.

Ok, that is hilarious. How did you do it?
I saw what Red_7285 did with the muscle slider and CE then applied it to breast physics.

I'm sorry, but after they didn't add as much content as I've expected in the past builds, I've canceled my patreon subscription. I don't have the links :(
It's all good, I completely agree that they haven't been putting much out lately.

I'll drop the non cracked links next time I'm on if no one else has.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
I have a 2080 and Im running at over 150fps in 1080p, so you should be fine at 4k if your're aiming for 50-60fps
I got curious to see exactly how fast the 2080 would perform. So got my friend that has the 2080 RTX to test it on his Intel i5 with 32GB RAM gaming system. I was off by a little, but his lowest frame rate was 32fps and highest was 53fps (it seems driver updates has improved the RTX overtime against the 1080 Ti, that they used to tie for 4K performance on many game titles). So still not quite the comfortable 50-60fps you're speculating. As not even a 2080 Ti is giving me 50-60fps, but 45-62fps @ 4k.

Reactions: aaaa321321

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
NON-CRACKED links

Thanks in part to my link fairy.

Also in a weird twist, my av program decided to call my crack "suspicious" for the first time today. It didn't do anything about it, just kinda gave it the
There has been no change to the way the crack is implemented, but some of you might get a false positive on the next release.

TheFirstAxel

Apr 21, 2018
I went back to find the snobby learn it guys crack instructions and tried to follow them and learn what was happening, but jesus stuff has changed a lot since then. "LoadLibraryA" doesn't seem to exist anymore, and I don't know enough about this debugger to figure out what else is going on, and the stupid "license" window pops up and kills the debugger. I'm gonna go read up on this program and wait until the crack comes out, then compare the two to see what I'm doing wrong

Reactions: Boris19 and Xol

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
I went back to find the snobby learn it guys crack instructions and tried to follow them and learn what was happening, but jesus stuff has changed a lot since then. "LoadLibraryA" doesn't seem to exist anymore, and I don't know enough about this debugger to figure out what else is going on, and the stupid "license" window pops up and kills the debugger. I'm gonna go read up on this program and wait until the crack comes out, then compare the two to see what I'm doing wrong
Let me break this down a little.

"stuff has changed a lot since then"
Literally nothing has changed. You can compare this version to the first version they added the drm and nothing is any different, you could even go to the Fallen Doll game and use the exact same method and it would work(it's where this whole thing started). I haven't even debugged by hand in the last 3 updates. Knowing that the process has been the same for each version it was easy enough to make a script that can do the whole thing in less than a second, although even doing by hand at this point takes less than a minute.

" "LoadLibraryA" doesn't seem to exist anymore"
If that were true you would have a much bigger problem, seeing as it is a function within Kernel32.dll an integral windows system file.

"and the stupid "license" window pops up and kills the debugger"
You do not want to just let the exe run outright. If you do of course it is going to open the license prompt as there is nothing stopping the program from triggering the drm. The only times you should be running the exe with the debugger is when you know you are going to hit a breakpoint and after you have bypassed EKC6420.

If you haven't already you should read from the links referenced by 156_163_146_167 in his earlier post.

Edit: 156_163_146_167 your first link doesn't go to the post anymore, people have deleted posts so it's 1 page back.

Last edited:

TheFirstAxel

Apr 21, 2018
" "LoadLibraryA" doesn't seem to exist anymore"
If that were true you would have a much bigger problem, seeing as it is a function within Kernel32.dll an integral windows system file.
I did go back to old versions. LoadLibraryA was right there and I could put a breakpoint on it. On this version, it is not. There were several library loading lines. But not A. Unless for some reason the search function decided it just wasn't going to show it to me for some reason. Maybe it decided that it was a good day to only do half the work?

"Literally nothing has changed"
Maybe someone who sees the brunette, blonde, and redhead would say nothing has changed. But me? Yeah, things have changed. Maybe I just don't know what I'm looking at, but it doesn't look the same as the old ones.

I'll check those out.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
I did go back to old versions. LoadLibraryA was right there and I could put a breakpoint on it. On this version, it is not. There were several library loading lines. But not A. Unless for some reason the search function decided it just wasn't going to show it to me for some reason. Maybe it decided that it was a good day to only do half the work?

"Literally nothing has changed"
Maybe someone who sees the brunette, blonde, and redhead would say nothing has changed. But me? Yeah, things have changed. Maybe I just don't know what I'm looking at, but it doesn't look the same as the old ones.

I'll check those out.
You actually don't need to go find it. Just type in the command: bp LoadLibraryA and you're all set. It'll return Breakpoint at "###" set or already set! Check your Breakpoints tab and see what you already modified.

Reactions: 00Bob00

TheFirstAxel

Apr 21, 2018
You actually don't need to go find it. Just type in the command: bp LoadLibraryA and you're all set. It'll return Breakpoint at "###" set or already set! Check your Breakpoints tab and see what you already modified.
That is very helpful. I'll try that. Thank you

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
I remember reading in the comments on the yiff page that a loli character was planned, but they couldn't post updates on patreon since they didn't have clothes for her yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats no nipple location it would be very weirdly shaped breast if thats a nipple.Probably hair and shadow shading.

Reactions: Mr.Shark
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes