3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

KnightXIII

Sep 10, 2017
so 2.2 dont have POV mode right. (only 2.3 have pov right?)
maybe its time to support this creator since he really create a great game

VaclavKoller

Oct 7, 2019
Hi i also got the genric "fatal erorr" message popping up when launching the game , how can i fix this ?
my specs are
cpu: ryzen 5 3600
ram: ddr4 3000 mhz corsair vegenance
v-card: rx 580 nitro+
mobo: b450 gaming plus
thanks for any assistance , i need to fap .

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
0.23 is live now. anyone able to provide a link?
Please crack version 2.3
calmthemjugs.gif
Calm yo tits it will be cracked and out next week.

so 2.2 dont have POV mode right. (only 2.3 have pov right?)
0.22 and earlier have a POV mode for 1 character, but it is bad. I don't expect this one to be any different.

Hi i also got the genric "fatal erorr" message popping up when launching the game , how can i fix this ?
my specs are
cpu: ryzen 5 3600
ram: ddr4 3000 mhz corsair vegenance
v-card: rx 580 nitro+
mobo: b450 gaming plus
thanks for any assistance , i need to fap .
Been
addressed
many
times
now.
Update your video card driver or download the proper dll.

And for people getting fatal errors with a laptops, only thing I can say is get a desktop. The game is demanding and requires some actual power to make it work.

Edit: got my hands on 0.23, will update in a new post after skimming through it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 191593

It is possible for someone to just upload the build? Im not sure if this is a bug but the one time i've subscribed to their parteon for the code I've been able to use that same code for the future builds so it'd be nice if I can get my hands on 2.3 ;)

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
It is possible for someone to just upload the build? Im not sure if this is a bug but the one time i've subscribed to their parteon for the code I've been able to use that same code for the future builds so it'd be nice if I can get my hands on 2.3 ;)
Read edit : 3 post before yours.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Would it be possible for you guys to post a non cracked dl link like the earlier versions ?
I would share the links given to me if I knew it was ok. This person is like a link ninja, just drops them in my mail and runs. Didn't respond last time I asked him a question so I will err on the side of caution and say that it will be better off to wait for kknusper or someone else to post the links for the moment. If no one else posts them by Sunday I will go ahead, as I know I'm not the only one who knows how to bypass the drm and another handful of you have working codes.

Which brings me to my next point.
It's not quite a bug. Once you are issued and use your key the system saves what I assume is your system id or hardware id and ties it to that key. They do not seem to wipe the keys after each release so your pc is still in their system. As long as you don't swap out pc parts or reinstall windows you should be able to keep playing until they do wipe their keys. Just know that if you do change a part or reinstall windows your old key will not work. Just a tip to people that want to pay for a month then do what you are doing.

On to the news.

Sadly i think we are just getting girl pov now with same mechanics. But hey i might wrong who knows.
That is what I thought too, but they added the pov to all the male figures not the females and it's still nauseating.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next we have what you can see in the picture above, the new monster. Named "The Deep One" but from here on out I shall refer to it as the space murloc. mur.jpg
For something they said they would release in the 0.22 version it's rather disappointing, this big guy only has one animation.

As to the other animations there are supposed to be 10 new ones including the space murloc which there are, some of the old ones have been moved around for some reason. BUT for some reason they also removed one with Erika+Hound so +10 -1 in the end.

The new skin deform "physics" are neat,
but i'm not 100% convinced that it isn't just very finely animated considering all other animations still have clipping rather than a "squish".

In regards to the "Motion Blur" Option that got added I have nothing to say. I always turn that off in everything I play. Leave that shit in consoles where it belongs.

The devs have finally taken to compressing their own pak file. So instead of that 8gig monster we had last time the pak size is back down to around 3.5.

They have also started cleaning up the pak. They took out the 2 female enemies I referenced at the end of this post.
Since they are no longer among the living I shall build a memorial in their names.

This was a much longer post than I had intended... Anyways, crack will come out on March 6th.

Afterthought Edit: I'm looking into moving away from mega considering this game is only going to get bigger and a lot of people will hit the data cap before the download finishes. If you have an idea of a better approved file host, let me know.

Last edited:

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
Read edit : 3 post before yours.
I might be blind but I don't believe anyone posted any links to the uncracked version of build 0.23. If you're referring to the link to the patreon download links for 0.23, then I'd like to point out that you can't access the download without a login.

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
Afterthought Edit: I'm looking into moving away from mega considering this game is only going to get bigger and a lot of people will hit the data cap before the download finishes. If you have an idea of a better approved file host, let me know.
No.Py works wonders or mediafile

kknusper

Jun 25, 2017
I would share the links given to me if I knew it was ok. This person is like a link ninja, just drops them in my mail and runs. Didn't respond last time I asked him a question so I will err on the side of caution and say that it will be better off to wait for kknusper or someone else to post the links for the moment. If no one else posts them by Sunday I will go ahead, as I know I'm not the only one who knows how to bypass the drm and another handful of you have working codes.
I'm sorry, but after they didn't add as much content as I've expected in the past builds, I've canceled my patreon subscription. I don't have the links :(

Maybe I'll subscribe again in the future, when there's more content added.

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
I might be blind but I don't believe anyone posted any links to the uncracked version of build 0.23. If you're referring to the link to the patreon download links for 0.23, then I'd like to point out that you can't access the download without a login.
As I told you, 3 post before yours. funog1 post say :
Edit: got my hands on 0.23, will update in a new post after skimming through it.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
I wonder how long it'll take for to be implemented into the game. It's been almost two months since that gif was posted to Patreon, same time as the ones for the Space Murloc.
I'm also disappointed that he didn't make it into this build, and I saw on the yiff that someone also asked about it on patreon:
y20m02d29_h17m40s51.png

Reactions: 156_163_146_167
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes