3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
For some reason I can't select any other outfit for Alet except the school one. Anyone have the same problem?
1.jpg

Reactions: 841926961

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Saw this right before turning in for the night, can't say I do. All outfits work for me.
Look like something wrong with my old save/data. I delete game setting folder in AppData/Local and all outfit work now. There is still a gap on some part of the body during animation when equip Nyx stealth suit but I guess thats a known bug.

Reactions: funog1

icaicos

Nov 4, 2019
I'm not sure how big their team is now, but $23k+ a month isn't much if you got talented people you have to pay for their work. Of course, it's a different story if it's just one person working on the project. I can only speculate their team is still very small, which explain the slow progress of their work. That amount of funding is just a comfortable pay rate for a team of 5 people, with reserved funds for hiring 3rd party contracted work. Not all the funds goes toward paying for the workers, but other expenses such as leasing a studio complex and paying utility bills as a recurring cost. They also use the money to hire temporary actor/actress for the character role. They want to invest in a motion capture studio, so they can more easily animate the character model better, which if they accomplish this goal, would speed up development of the project significantly.

Of course, this is just my understanding and educated speculation of what they do with the funds.
Rumors said that they were a Chinese team, and some of them used to work for ILLUSION as outsourcing.
160K RMB per month surely can easily cover a small game team includes hire some ILLUSION animator as long as you don't need to rent an office and pay for those fancy bills, which is true I guess, they probably telework, might be a side-job for them.
The average salary for a full-time senior animator usually starting at about 15K/mo in ShangHai, which is 2K $.
Don't ask me the source, I can't find it now, it's a Taiwan BBS, mention this rumor as they describe the "Fallen Doll".

Reactions: Goshtic

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 534536
Can someone tell me why I get this when I start up the newest paralogue?
From their patreon. Nvidia ftw btw :)
As in 0.21, AMD 5700 series card users who installed an out of date driver may encounter fatal error while running build 0.22.

Solution:

This issue has been confirmed as a conflict between AMD RX5700 series graphic cards and latest Unreal Engine builds.

Please update your graphic card driver at

If the issue persists, please extract the installer with 7zip or a comparable program, opens the path\Packages\Drivers\Display\WT6A_INF\B349181(19.12.2 ver.)

I extracted and uploaded the dll file for your convenience, you can download it

Copy the atidxx64.dll to Paralogue0.22\WindowsNoEditor\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64

Then you should be all set.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
After looking through the .pak file I can say that most of the 3gb worth of new stuff is tied to the main menu. The menu now rotates scenes when you start up or go back to it, forgot to mention that with my earlier post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides that there are a few things like a handful of
that were added in, so they are finally working towards gameplay at least.

want futa so bad
Will this version or the next have futa?

I half expected to see the models for the new monsters considering the post made about them, but I was wrong. The only other models in the .pak are 2 female enemies and those have been in there for a while.
In the end I feel this release was pretty much bloat. Maybe 0.23 will have the new monsters and the new character. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: Anyone have the VR download? I'd like to upload both cracks at the same time.

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
Anybody mind posting the uncracked Non-VR and VR releases? Trying to learn cracking and I want to take a shot at it.

EDIT: If anyone could teach me, I would be forever grateful - currently looking into disassembly programs

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
I feel we're in the realm of Cyborg/Andriod characters as well. Who knows what they could do with that if they do it. :)

Reactions: NukaCola
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes