3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

proxi12

Jan 13, 2020
Stuck in the middle of cracking attempts, can someone guide me please? Already read Bupo's guide but stuck at finding the jmp above ekc6420 and setting it to follow, please help.

Jun 30, 2017
Nah seriously with peoples that demand cracked version, you guys need to be grateful that some peoples cracking for you guys to play while you actually need to pay for that product. Yes i do like cracked version, but cracking is not their duty or their responsibility that they need cracking things for you while you just sit and eat, be grateful peoples

No offend to peoples but this seriously threatening my nerves, when each time a new version release people going demand cracked version each day

Zoekz

Jan 7, 2018
Nah seriously with peoples that demand cracked version, you guys need to be grateful that some peoples cracking for you guys to play while you actually need to pay for that product. Yes i do like cracked version, but cracking is not their duty or their responsibility that they need cracking things for you while you just sit and eat, be grateful peoples

No offend to peoples but this seriously threatening my nerves, when each time a new version release people going demand cracked version each day
We've got a white knight in a shining armor here...

BananaJK

May 15, 2018
LMAO! It's the same with the original FD thread except it's people like "story mode locked" or "need activation key" and it's lowkey annoying.
I feel like it just some kind of joke that people reply or ask anything before read the instruction and when they can't do what they want they still ask questions again but still not try to read the instruction or try to understand why they can't.

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
I feel like it just some kind of joke that people reply or ask anything before read the instruction and when they can't do what they want they still ask questions again but still not try to read the instruction or try to understand why they can't.
The biggest issue for me is when it's clear they ran into some issue and posted right away without bothering to diagnose and fix the problem themselves. If the effort is there, then sure we can help, but if you didn't even try to solve your own issue, then that's when I get annoyed.

Reactions: Yakis0ba
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes