3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
Thank you for the new version! Hope the VR version will get cracked too by a blessed soul.

tsubakichou

Oct 13, 2018
I don't mean to shit on the developer but isn't it getting boring how most of what they've been coming up with are just scripted new moves? And they're not even particularly "good" moves. Like there's a new scene where the Dreamer fucks Alet from behind and it feels like it was animated by a 4 year old using industrial mo cap equipments (or I'm sorry if people really fuck like that IRL). By scripted I mean u still can't control the animation's speed during ejacuation, nor you can pull out, which in a way makes "Cum inside" option pointless. Once again I'm not complaining, just saying my thoughts.

Last edited:

Mk.TF

Jan 30, 2020
can anyone make a torrent or magnet link...i have problems in download the file with cloud drive

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I don't mean to shit on the developer but isn't it getting boring how most of what they've been coming up with are just scripted new moves?
The plans for this game are to make it more than just an animation viewer that it is right now. If you look at some of their Patreon posts you can see how much lore they've already thought out. And Funog1 already showed that there are guns in the game's files now.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
You are a thief. So am I. We are stealing content that we are supposed to be paying for so how the fuck is that guy saying anything out of the ordinary. Know your place like the rest of us. Beggars can't be choosers and its a bloody joke if you act entitled as a pirate XD.
My man !
giphy.gif

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
any suggestions on controls for non-VR? would like to play it, but i have nothing beyond camera movement, speed/focus, and looks editing, unless i am blind

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Anyone has error that you cant change Alet's Costume?
See ↓
Look like something wrong with my old save/data. I delete game setting folder in AppData/Local and all outfit work now. There is still a gap on some part of the body during animation when equip Nyx stealth suit but I guess thats a known bug.

I also remembered that last thing I mentioned yesterday, those of you with AMD cards that get "Fatal Error" on launch you need to update your graphics card driver or download the atidxx64.dll mentioned in this post.

icaicos

Nov 4, 2019
0.22 is up. No VR version this time around, didn't get my hands on a VR download.

A word of warning to headphone users with system volume set to max like me, try and turn down the game volume from your volume mixer while the game first loads. There is music on the main menu now and it is (to me at least) twice as loud as the rest of the game. That shit caught me off guard. Don't let it happen to you. There is also no music volume slider so yeah. (y)

Like I said previously, this update has almost doubled in size with nothing to really show for it so have fun with the bloat.

There was another qualm I had with this version, but for the life of me I can't remember it...

↓ Like last time, link in my sig. ↓​
They probably recruited some sound fx guys who has been excommunicado from Infinity Ward.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes