3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

tsubakichou

Oct 13, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate people who cracks games for free, but isn't it their choice to read the comments demanding the cracks or not? Like, look at Ace Combat 7 DLCs #4 to #6 which added at least 3 more hours of gameplay, it's been nearly half a year since they're released, still haven't been cracked even when the base game is. People are begging everyday on CrackWatch, I also did, and scene group doesn't give a single shit. But, there're hardly any comment that bad mouth the group, and I find that pretty normal.

Reactions: Xol

renpyon

Jan 22, 2020
Exactly i am also glad that i get to inspect game's files, content etc thanks to decrypted content you guys shared, just kinda curious because i didn't see decrypted content since 0.18a, paks are encrpyted in 0.21 since then even tho game is cracked, so what i wanted to know was basically if there is plans to release new version with decrypted content rather than aes encryption thing

Last edited:
Reactions: BarnMTB

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Exactly i am also glad that i get to inspect game's files, content etc thanks to decrypted content you guys shared, just kinda curious because i didn't see decrypted content since 0.18a, paks are encrpyted in 0.21 since then even tho game is cracked, so what i wanted to know was basically if there is plans to release new version with decrypted content rather than aes encryption thing
As I said once before, I'm iffy about releasing someone elses assets. Admittedly hypocritical, but after stripping the drm I don't want to take away from the rest of the devs protection. It doesn't stop you from doing it yourself.
If you googled aes key and anything unreal related you would see appropriate info, which I might add is another thing Bupo said a while back. All the information you need to any part of what I and a few others have been doing are all in this thread. All it takes is the time to look.

Last edited:

renpyon

Jan 22, 2020
As I said once before, I'm iffy about releasing someone elses assets. Admittedly hypocritical, but after stripping the drm I don't want to take away from the rest of the devs protection. It doesn't stop you from doing it yourself.
If you googled aes key and anything unreal related you would see appropriate info, which I might add is another thing Bupo said a while back. All the information you need to any part of what I and a few others have been doing are all in this thread. All it takes is the time to look.
Okay thank you

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
0.22 is up. No VR version this time around, didn't get my hands on a VR download.

A word of warning to headphone users with system volume set to max like me, try and turn down the game volume from your volume mixer while the game first loads. There is music on the main menu now and it is (to me at least) twice as loud as the rest of the game. That shit caught me off guard. Don't let it happen to you. There is also no music volume slider so yeah. (y)

Like I said previously, this update has almost doubled in size with nothing to really show for it so have fun with the bloat.

There was another qualm I had with this version, but for the life of me I can't remember it...

↓ Like last time, link in my sig. ↓​

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
Like I said previously, this update has almost doubled in size with nothing to really show for it so have fun with the bloat.

There was another qualm I had with this version, but for the life of me I can't remember it...

↓ Like last time, link in my sig. ↓​
Sounds like they've completed more of the game so it's taking space but nothing is set to be used yet. Thanks for your work.

ITTRz

Apr 30, 2019
i just count the scene

Alet
erika 8
dreamer 12
nymph 2
sylph 7
hound 8
spawn 11
yith 9

Erika
alet 8
hound 3
dreamer 9
spawn 0

0.22 +9
Alet
erika 8
dreamer 15 +3
nymp 3 +1
syplh 7
hound 9 +1
spawn 11
yith 9

Erika
alet 8
hound 4 +1
dreamer 11 +2
spawn 1 +1

(+ number mean number of added scene on each monster)
they add 10 scene in changelog alet 5 and erika 5
but erika missing one scene
or i'm missing something?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes