3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Delwyn

Jul 2, 2018
This is amazing, thanks for sharing and cracking! Would love to test it with the VR version too :) Shame they didn't continue with FAllen Doll :/

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Pretty sure it's been posted at least twice already earlier in this thread, but just for you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks dude. It's not in the OP where it actually belongs. Nor should people be expected to backtrack to the newer comments. Could you imagine if this game had hundreds of pages?

Unknown Stranger

Sep 30, 2018
Great so far, cant wait to see what they add next! Should add tentacle (Great Race of Ymir or whatever) and monster to the tags, real creature feature.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
i mean, i would like to actually DO something other than look at the girls....... i cant seem to make anything happen and i dont see whatever it is i am NOT doing correctly
That's all the game is right now, a showroom to look at the girls and the sex animations.

Morkovv

Apr 11, 2019
Thanks dude. It's not in the OP where it actually belongs. Nor should people be expected to backtrack to the newer comments. Could you imagine if this game had hundreds of pages?
Top right corner of page. Search function.

emogifucker

Jan 16, 2020
Didn't catch that there was an update so the key might have changed, but here's the AES key that worked for the last version.

0x1ADDE69A9C7D21C8110A1B3CC4B8EED06078B8873F3A01F2E8CB8FD888117665

You need the 0x at the start for umodel / UE Viewer.

Divus

May 6, 2018
Hey, so why the fuck is this games folders set to read only and undeletable? The game looks like it only some animations right now, but I cannot fucking delete it now that I’m done with it.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
LOL Where you get this??
I searched for the Muscle Volume value with cheatengine (float, ranges 0.0 to 1.0).
There's a few values actually, at least a few seem to control the actual appearance, if you don't change them at the same time there's seams. Or it just doesn't work.
Then I set it to the highest value that looks kind of human... kind of, which is 3.0

Speaking of looking human...

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I searched for the Muscle Volume value with cheatengine (float, ranges 0.0 to 1.0).
There's a few values actually, at least a few seem to control the actual appearance, if you don't change them at the same time there's seams. Or it just doesn't work.
Then I set it to the highest value that looks kind of human... kind of, which is 3.0

Speaking of looking human...
Are alet and erika muscle volume also more changeable than what we are able to do? Also, can you change their heights?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Are alet and erika muscle volume also more changeable than what we are able to do? Also, can you change their heights?
If you could change their height with CE, which is probably possible but not easy to do, I wouldn't expect any of the animations to still line up correctly.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes