3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Bigcumdaddy

Dec 25, 2019
Don't despise this piece of art, buddy
Why would you even care enough to say that, what are you even doing on this forum in the first place, if you think its gross and shit? Why didnt you just go "ich, thats gross, and click away" you took time away from yourself to contribute your opinion to something you dont care for, does that even make sense to you?

Reactions: Xol
D

Deleted member 412147

Why would you even care enough to say that, what are you even doing on this forum in the first place, if you think its gross and shit? Why didnt you just go "ich, thats gross, and click away" you took time away from yourself to contribute your opinion to something you dont care for, does that even make sense to you?
you shouldn't take this to seriously.
i bet the this "Alien Topic" triggered a lot pepole

Last edited by a moderator:

Sokaris88

Dec 3, 2017
Operation Lovecraft 0.22

Additions:

Complete overhaul of UI

Erika's Aphrodite Stealthsuit

5 new sex scenes for Alet

5 new sex scenes for Erika

Improvements:

Invert mouse axis settings

Vsync support

Male actors can be toggle off during sex

New loading screen

Erika's model tweaked and replaced

Fixed body seams on both heroines

Tears now only appear in forced sex scenes

bronzie

Jun 17, 2018
Operation Lovecraft 0.22

Additions:

Complete overhaul of UI

Erika's Aphrodite Stealthsuit

5 new sex scenes for Alet

5 new sex scenes for Erika

Improvements:

Invert mouse axis settings

Vsync support

Male actors can be toggle off during sex

New loading screen

Erika's model tweaked and replaced

Fixed body seams on both heroines

Tears now only appear in forced sex scenes

Known Issues:

Some animations, such as Erika - Hound vaginal 04 is currently a temporary version and will be replaced in the next update

Minor model clippings with Aphrodite Stealthsuit

Occasional graphic shaking with anti-aliasing set to high

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
So they didn't add the new monsters in like they said they would, I am .

The loading screens now have hints about the game as a whole now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a new UI is in-game though, so, that's uh, nice...
Also

As per usual, release next week.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the .pak size had 3gigs added(from 5gb -> 7.9gb) since .21, gonna dick around in there when I have more time to see what they added.

Last edited:

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
The support on that patreon is nuts... 5849 people paying at least $4/mo each... $23K+ per month. Insane.
I'm not sure how big their team is now, but $23k+ a month isn't much if you got talented people you have to pay for their work. Of course, it's a different story if it's just one person working on the project. I can only speculate their team is still very small, which explain the slow progress of their work. That amount of funding is just a comfortable pay rate for a team of 5 people, with reserved funds for hiring 3rd party contracted work. Not all the funds goes toward paying for the workers, but other expenses such as leasing a studio complex and paying utility bills as a recurring cost. They also use the money to hire temporary actor/actress for the character role. They want to invest in a motion capture studio, so they can more easily animate the character model better, which if they accomplish this goal, would speed up development of the project significantly.

Of course, this is just my understanding and educated speculation of what they do with the funds.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes