3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
He doesn't understand Frametiming and how that works in Power Correlation of the Rendering Hardware and it's Dynamic Power State Changes, that's what this guys here saying ;)
And that you can do more bad then good to your percepted Latency depending on so many factors (very problematic on current Nvidia Hardware) and that it is overall a waste of Energy at some point.

People like him will never understand why console players will soon beat him in Online matches without needing 170 FPS ;)

That is crazy strange, do any of your games for example

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Witcher 3
Crysis 3
BattleField 3
Kingdom Come Deliverance
PUBG
Fortnite
Wild Life https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-build-2019-12-18-adeptus-steve.3810/ (especially this)
Captain Hardcore https://f95zone.to/threads/captain-hardcore-demo-captainhardcore.34450/page-3
kalyskah https://f95zone.to/threads/kalyskah-v0-8-11b-kalyskah-team.1298/
UTW https://f95zone.to/threads/under-the-witch-v0-1-4-numericgazer.33243/

still work do other Unreal Games still work as well only Paralogue 0.21 fails with that Message does previous versions work 0.20/0.18 ?

Could you check what Dxcapsviewer tells you about the feature level Driver support ?

Your card should be Shader Model 5 path that is crazy.

Are you really sure you are on the latest Driver (Windows 10 "update" is often a really bad bitch) ?

get the drivers directly try the Crimson beta

What is your current Driver version Windows update installed ?
So I tried manually updating drivers using AMD Crimson Beta, tried again and got the same error message. I play other games on this computer - TW3, Paralogue 0.2, Fortnite, PUBG, Wild Life (latest) all work fine. I checked my drivers in Device Manager as well - all up to date.
I'm not sure what Dxcapsviewer is, so if you could provide basic instructions that would be much appreciated.
Thanks for taking time to help solve my issue.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I'm confused. Everyone is talking about 0.22, thread title says 0.22 but all download links say 0.21.

tentaclecake

May 23, 2019
This might be a dumb question, but here we go.
I'm getting the "DX11 Level 10.0 is required to run this game" error message when I open the game. Here's the catch. I'm currently running DX12 on my admittedly ancient Radeon HD 6850. I've updated drivers, Windows, and ran the DirectX installer with no updates to be found. I thought this might be the fatal issue that others have been facing, so I downloaded the .dll file as well. At the end of it all, no solutions.
Can anyone help?
same dx11 error here, all drivers are up to date. And other versions runs fine, just this new version gets dx11 error ;(

Reactions: hop123

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
[Long post]

Someone called you out?? On a different forum or something?
I noticed that little something right away, I thought it was something official at first, haha. Is that a texture that gets that affect applied to it, or did you have to animate it?
Someone made a quick post on my page. It felt more like they were trying to provoke me to release faster to prove it's mine, but I spun it a different way. :p
As for the image itself it was just a straight up texture swap.

how can i change the graphic from the oiutside ? or can i ?
what should i do ?, do i need to upgrade my pc ?
My recommendation is upgrade. All hope is probably lost, but you can try this if you want.
I have setup the LOWEST possible settings you can get in this game if you dare venture into this pixelated garbage to see if you can even open it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even with these I was still using 2600ish MB of VRAM.
If you want to try and see if this works for you(which I doubt) I have the files attached.

I'm getting the "DX11 Level 10.0 is required to run this game" error message
same dx11 error here, all drivers are up to date. And other versions runs fine, just this new version gets dx11 error ;(
Do you both of you dx11 error people use amd? I'm wondering if the amd fix is conflicting with whatever you currently have. If so or even if not try deleting/moving the "atidxx64.dll" out of the "WindowsNoEditor\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64" folder.
If that doesn't do anything then my best suggestion would be like Krosos um "said" and update all the things: Windows, DirectX, Video Card Drivers.

[/Long post]

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
[Long post]

Someone made a quick post on my page. It felt more like they were trying to provoke me to release faster to prove it's mine, but I spun it a different way. :p

My recommendation is upgrade. All hope is probably lost, but you can try this if you want.
I have setup the LOWEST possible settings you can get in this game if you dare venture into this pixelated garbage to see if you can even open it.
Even with these I was still using 2600ish MB of VRAM.
If you want to try and see if this works for you(which I doubt) I have the files attached.

Do you both of you dx11 error people use amd? I'm wondering if the amd fix is conflicting with whatever you currently have. If so or even if not try deleting/moving the "atidxx64.dll" out of the "WindowsNoEditor\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64" folder.
If that doesn't do anything then my best suggestion would be like Krosos um "said" and update all the things: Windows, DirectX, Video Card Drivers.

[/Long post]

They seem to have tried it and older version pre 0.21 still run either your Crack is suddenly the cause or something massively different is going on with the Shader support since this version which kills the HD 6850 (Barts Pro) Architecture support entirely.

A look at Project Helius Spatial Shading Results
in Japanese Anime/Hentai "cute" Humanoid context

One of the Highest Asset Production Quality Result so far
Excellent Artists at work

Current Bugs
- Trying to reset Dreamer Customization in Opacity fails reverts back to Alet without any change to Dreamers visibility, once you change Dreamers opacity you gonna be stuck with his translucent or invisible result the visible Character result is not reversible with RESET (fails).

PS: Doesn't look like a bug but rather a design choice you have to go over Male Display to show him Again

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: phaubos

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
If so or even if not try deleting/moving the "atidxx64.dll" out of the "WindowsNoEditor\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64" folder.
By god it's a miracle. Paralogue 0.21 runs! Thank you. FYI, I just moved it into the binaries folder.
Out of curiosity, why does this work? It's the first time we've gotten this .dll file - I can't find it in the 0.20 version.

tentaclecake

May 23, 2019
removing atidxx64.dll from folder solves my problem with "DX11 Level 10.0 is required to run this game" error message

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
tentaclecake
Something was wrong something must have changed internally in AMDs Driver that made the HD 6850 to brake with it which Driver are you using currently ?, also read carefully next time if you don't get "Fatal Error" and everything seems to run fine better don't use it especially if you are on older pre GCN Architecture.

GCN/RDNA is where 100% Engineer/Software improvements go into since the Consoles and which also Epic needs to take extremely care of because of it, this file is a specific one for AMD Hardware as historicaly Unreal was optimized for Nvidia first normaly you don't need it as it is in the Driver itself, though it seems something broke and so Project Helius had to supply a fixed one before a new Driver release.

Is it possible for you to Install and use Adrenalin 2020 ?

Last edited:

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
[Long post]

[/Long post]
y20m01d02_h14m34s27.png

:KEK:

By god it's a miracle. Paralogue 0.21 runs! Thank you. FYI, I just moved it into the binaries folder.
Out of curiosity, why does this work? It's the first time we've gotten this .dll file - I can't find it in the 0.20 version.
That file was supposed to fix the "Fatal Error" when starting the game that some people with an RX 5700 or similar card had.
See this post for more info.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Out of curiosity, why does this work?
Glad to hear it works. That one is on me, my bad. I figured I would throw the .dll in so the majority of AMD users wouldn't complain about the game not working. Well... best laid plans, am I right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes