3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Not much to get excited about, they're "gray screen" previews only.

Thanks for the preview, two new creatures is pretty awesome! (y)
Looks like the dev used a few Rare Candies on the Hound of Tindalos.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Not much to get excited about, they're "gray screen" previews only.

...this is the first time imgur has ever shown me a "you must be logged in to see this because of its adult nature" message. Anyone else getting that? Is that something new they just added? Huge pain in the ass if so. I have zero interest in making an account for yet another site I'll never use except to see images people link to from elsewhere on the net. My email accounts get enough spam as it is.

drebin

May 1, 2017
Try this.

If it still doesn't work, put the "i." before the imgur in the url in your browser.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Try this.

If it still doesn't work, put the "i." before the imgur in the url in your browser.
Nope, still just keeps redirecting. Is this seriously only happening to me?

Slitheris

Sep 9, 2019
...this is the first time imgur has ever shown me a "you must be logged in to see this because of its adult nature" message. Anyone else getting that? Is that something new they just added?...
Yes, it's a recent change by imgur - they've added a "mature content" flag for images, and if an image has that flag then you have to log in with an imgur account to view it.

For what it's worth, I've had an imgur account for months and have received 0 spam emails from imgur.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Yes, it's a recent change by imgur - they've added a "mature content" flag for images, and if an image has that flag then you have to log in with an imgur account to view it.
Oh ffs. That's infuriating. Guess I won't be seeing x-rated images on imgur then until someone finds a way around it.

For what it's worth, I've had an imgur account for months and have received 0 spam emails from imgur.
Who's to say they don't share your email with other companies in echange for money though? That's what every other major site has apparently been doing for years now behind the scenes.

Reactions: drpavelcia

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Who's to say they don't share your email with other companies in echange for money though? That's what every other major site has apparently been doing for years now behind the scenes.
If you're afraid of spam, use a throwaway email. Or if you use gmail, append something to your address, such as "+imgur", so you can easily filter those messages.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Huh, hadn't heard of that latter concept. Thanks for the tip!
Check out for more info.

Is there anything similar to this on the forums?
Check out Fallen Doll if you haven't already. Same devs, so the same high quality of animations. Although it's just human female on human male, and nothing like the creatures in Paralogue. If you just want something that has good looking animations like Paralogue you can check out Wild Life. It has humans and anthros.

Reactions: Xol
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes