and add
Code:
[/Script/Engine.Engine]
bSmoothFrameRate=false
have fun setting your pc on fire:giggle:
Thanks, getting arround 170 fps :)

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
This might be a dumb question, but here we go.
I'm getting the "DX11 Level 10.0 is required to run this game" error message when I open the game. Here's the catch. I'm currently running DX12 on my admittedly ancient Radeon HD 6850. I've updated drivers, Windows, and ran the DirectX installer with no updates to be found. I thought this might be the fatal issue that others have been facing, so I downloaded the .dll file as well. At the end of it all, no solutions.
Can anyone help?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Krosos

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
^Also update . It fixes so many issues.
For people running the game on a laptop with rather poor cooling I suggest disabling turbo boost. This game uses 100% GPU and next to no cpu. No point in having them both overheat. My old GTX960m can handle it like a champ but because it shares the heatpipe with the CPU the total heat output is too much to disipate on a single heatsink. By limiting the CPU the performance actually gets better with a drop of 20 C because the GPU won't throttle anymore. Ya I know, ancient stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xol

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Thanks, getting arround 170 fps :)
Yeah let the Machine Burn and ehh make your Power Supplier happy and Greta very sad about you destroying our planet additionally and for what hmmm let me see ehhh fapping at highspeed to animations not even requiring it and recorded at much lower rate ?, that's a very good deal :D
Greta loves you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jorris

Nov 23, 2019
Yeah let the Machine Burn and ehh make your Power Supplier happy and Greta very sad about you destroying our planet additionally and for what hmmm let me see ehhh fapping at highspeed to animations not even requiring it and recorded at much lower rate ?, that's a very good deal :D
Greta loves you
Is this what a stroke looks like? What the hell is this guy trying to say?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
He doesn't understand Frametiming and how that works in Power Correlation of the Rendering Hardware and it's Dynamic Power State Changes, that's what this guys here saying ;)
And that you can do more bad then good to your percepted Latency depending on so many factors (very problematic on current Nvidia Hardware) and that it is overall a waste of Energy at some point.

People like him will never understand why console players will soon beat him in Online matches without needing 170 FPS ;)

This might be a dumb question, but here we go.
I'm getting the "DX11 Level 10.0 is required to run this game" error message when I open the game. Here's the catch. I'm currently running DX12 on my admittedly ancient Radeon HD 6850. I've updated drivers, Windows, and ran the DirectX installer with no updates to be found. I thought this might be the fatal issue that others have been facing, so I downloaded the .dll file as well. At the end of it all, no solutions.
Can anyone help?
That is crazy strange, do any of your games for example

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Witcher 3
Crysis 3
BattleField 3
Kingdom Come Deliverance
PUBG
Fortnite
Wild Life https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-build-2019-12-18-adeptus-steve.3810/ (especially this)
Captain Hardcore https://f95zone.to/threads/captain-hardcore-demo-captainhardcore.34450/page-3
kalyskah https://f95zone.to/threads/kalyskah-v0-8-11b-kalyskah-team.1298/
UTW https://f95zone.to/threads/under-the-witch-v0-1-4-numericgazer.33243/

still work do other Unreal Games still work as well only Paralogue 0.21 fails with that Message does previous versions work 0.20/0.18 ?

Could you check what Dxcapsviewer tells you about the feature level Driver support ?

Your card should be Shader Model 5 path that is crazy.

Are you really sure you are on the latest Driver (Windows 10 "update" is often a really bad bitch) ?

get the drivers directly try the Crimson beta

What is your current Driver version Windows update installed ?

Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Hey look at that! People remembered that I have a permanent mega link without me saying anything this time!

Someone decided to call me out for "stealing" the cracks and claiming them as my own so I added a little twist to the main menu.

Anyways yeah both vr/nonvr are up and now you can get them with my even easier to click signature link below, grab them while supplies last!.
|
|
\/​

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
First time i actually like this release with more Human to Human interactions even in that japanese style with that nice quality boost over their previous starting fallendoll production, far away from Illusion yet on their Custom Unity Build but could become interesting :D

It's interesting to read about a inhouse Grooming Hair solution for the new Unreal Alembic Hair pipeline and even that they start working on a real Strand Hair implementation that is exciting with so few existing in Indie Productions yet.
And Virt-A-Mate having one of the best working custom solutions vs AMD (TressFX), Nvidia (HairWorks) and Square Enix PureHair (TressFX Custom) i have seen so far more Strand Hair Realtime Simulation implementations will be a boost no matter from where they come, can't wait for Project Helius first results of that Custom Unreal solution, especialy vs Square Enix upcoming Unreal Branch out of PureHair. :D

Here Project Helius something to lurk at of a working Indie result with very decent Performance Metrics and even more blow you away overall latency results in Realtime pretty much Production Ready.

Last edited:
Reactions: ubermak

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Hey look at that! People remembered that I have a permanent mega link without me saying anything this time!

Someone decided to call me out for "stealing" the cracks and claiming them as my own so I added a little twist to the main menu.

I only refreshed the mega link 20 times or so, every 15 - 30 minutes. :ROFLMAO:
When I downloaded it, I think it was around 50 minutes after the "Date added" on the mega page.
(That is one lovely gif btw(y))

Someone called you out?? On a different forum or something?
I noticed that little something right away, I thought it was something official at first, haha. Is that a texture that gets that affect applied to it, or did you have to animate it?

On a sidenote, if anyone wants nightmares, change Head Track to anything other than (None) with Erika's 5th Dreamer position.
And it seems like Alet's 4th Dreamer position still has broken Muscle Volume setting.

Dec 30, 2019
View attachment 345714

Overview:
The Paralogue is a series of transitory game builds serving as a full scale upgrade of Fallen Doll and a concept prototype of Fallen Doll's sequel. As a frontier research and military base revolving Yuggoth, the newly discovered Kuiper belt dwarf planet unbeknownst to human race until late 21 century, Archimedes orbital station harbors a pair of sentient military AI mainframes which can project their sentience unto any synthetic body with a positronic brain: Erika (Electronic Recon-Infiltration Combat Agent) and Alet (Assault-Type Lite).​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-25
Release Date: 2019-11-25
Developer: Project Helius
Censorship: No
Version: 0.20
Language: English
Other Game: Fallen Doll
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Non-VR: - - - - -
VR: - - - - -
Thanks to kknusper, BupoTiling03-Retired and funog1 for providing the game

View attachment 345711 View attachment 345712 View attachment 345713 View attachment 440555 View attachment 440556
Thanks!

Kyon097

Oct 24, 2019
You can edit your Engine.ini
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Paralogue\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Engine.ini

and add
Code:
[/Script/Engine.Engine]
bSmoothFrameRate=false
have fun setting your pc on fire:giggle:
I love u! , i hate any capframes game... i have a 2080S and now with 80-100 fps its glorious on 1440p :D ty!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes