3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
That makes sense :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I doubt that character will have hair like that in the game. It would look out of place if one character suddenly had more detailed hair than the others.

Besides, the older female character, Dr. Anya, was going to be added first, right?

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Did they ever gave a reason why they haven't rig in more outfits by now? For a game that has been in development for so long, it's still so basic in content. The various animation can have more replay value if there were more outfits to work with.

icaicos

Nov 4, 2019
Did they ever gave a reason why they haven't rig in more outfits by now? For a game that has been in development for so long, it's still so basic in content. The various animation can have more replay value if there were more outfits to work with.
thats why it pub on patreon, not on Steam nor kickStarter.
OH damn, that reminds me about my Subverse.

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
Hey there! good thing i actually googled for this game's name, turns out its been on the works for quite a while now, good thing they will still keep on adding stuff!

I downloaded the cracked version (the v0.22) and after that i extacted, and put it on a certain spot where no one can see it if they fiddle with my pc, tried launching the Paralogue.exe and nothing happened! tried all sorts of methods like running it on windows 8, windows 7 etc. or even running it with administrative properties still nothing and it keeps giving me the fatal error notification box.

Not sure if my system could even have the capabilities to launch it with stable fps since this is a unity game, never had checked the system specs required to run it.

Anyone knows how to fix it? already installed the softwares needed to run it, still nothing.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hey there! good thing i actually googled for this game's name, turns out its been on the works for quite a while now, good thing they will still keep on adding stuff!

I downloaded the cracked version (the v0.22) and after that i extacted, and put it on a certain spot where no one can see it if they fiddle with my pc, tried launching the Paralogue.exe and nothing happened! tried all sorts of methods like running it on windows 8, windows 7 etc. or even running it with administrative properties still nothing and it keeps giving me the fatal error notification box.

Not sure if my system could even have the capabilities to launch it with stable fps since this is a unity game, never had checked the system specs required to run it.

Anyone knows how to fix it? already installed the softwares needed to run it, still nothing.
Posting the fatal error you're getting and the hardware specs will help diagnose the problem.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
I doubt that character will have hair like that in the game. It would look out of place if one character suddenly had more detailed hair than the others.

Besides, the older female character, Dr. Anya, was going to be added first, right?
Well they did say they found some "revolutionary hair tech" or something, but yes, I also don't think it will be that detailed.

I think Galatea was voted on in a poll before Dr. Anya, and their reason for not posting updates on the model on patreon was "need to have clothes ready first". But as it stands, yea, Dr. Anya will probably be added first. Unless they already decided on a voice actress without posting about it, seems unlikely Galatea will be #3.

I wonder how long it's going to take them to introduce the new character(s), since only one of the two new monsters made it into this update :unsure:

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
since this is a unity game
0.23 is live
Read these and died inside.

Anyways...

Trying out a new file host on top of mega, since the game will be to big for the standard bandwidth cap soon. I had originally planned on using mediafire and everything was hunky-dory until I had a hunch to try the link without being logged in. Turns out the files were ToS banned to the public but not deleted so I could still download them as if everything was fine. Sneaky. So I did a quick switch(like an hour ago) to UploadHaven so I don't really have a good sense of how the speeds are for everyone, for me at least it didn't seem to throttle the download. I don't really want to stick with it though because it doesn't have folder linking and I don't want to keep having to change my link on every upload so I will keep looking. Ideas appreciated.

UploadHaven Links:

and Mega link as always down below

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Wow, thank you very much. Can you consider upload it to Google drive or NOPY? Because uploadhaven and mega is always slow for me.

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
So I did a quick switch(like an hour ago) to UploadHaven so I don't really have a good sense of how the speeds are for everyone, for me at least it didn't seem to throttle the download.
Thanks for the crack. I've tried the UploadHaven and i'm getting stable 350kB/s (my normal dl speed is 4MB/s just to be clear) so there definitely is throttle. I don't have any sort of account on that site but i doubt free account would solve the issue.

Anybody else getting their dl speed obliterated?

Last edited:

BananaJK

May 15, 2018
If you guy have a problem with mega download cap.I recommend to use MEGAsync (original mega's app on pc so you don't have to worry about virus or else) it's have stable speed download about 1.7-1.9mb/s with free accout also stable than web version.and it also can continous download when quit during download,that make u can wait for mega download cooldown.It's feel like using torrent but mega.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
funog1 Maybe keep uploading to Mega and then let the mods know so they can update the OP instead. That way people will have more than just Mega as their download option.

FWIW, my download from UploadHaven was pretty quick. It was done in the time it took me to compose this post.

Links came out Early Sunday morning expect the crack around Mon-Tues next week
Check the previous page of the thread, buddy.
and it also can continous download when quit during download,that make u can wait for mega download cooldown.It's feel like using torrent but mega.
Not sure what you mean by that. The Mega app will still have the download quota of 5GB per six hours (for me). I've also tried third party apps in the past to circumvent the issue, but those didn't work.

Reactions: funog1

pavelpower

Jan 29, 2020
Read these and died inside.

Anyways...

Trying out a new file host on top of mega, since the game will be to big for the standard bandwidth cap soon. I had originally planned on using mediafire and everything was hunky-dory until I had a hunch to try the link without being logged in. Turns out the files were ToS banned to the public but not deleted so I could still download them as if everything was fine. Sneaky. So I did a quick switch(like an hour ago) to UploadHaven so I don't really have a good sense of how the speeds are for everyone, for me at least it didn't seem to throttle the download. I don't really want to stick with it though because it doesn't have folder linking and I don't want to keep having to change my link on every upload so I will keep looking. Ideas appreciated.

UploadHaven Links:

and Mega link as always down below

why does it weigh half the previous?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes