3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
With the links provided by kknusper and one other who messaged me the link(within one hour of each other too) I have cracked the vr version. It is in my mega folder. ↓
Thank you funog1!

So with the Patreon renaming this to "Fallen Doll Project Lovecraft" should the thread name be changed?

Kiiryu

Nov 24, 2019
I've found that when it bugs out like that, clicking the mouse on the screen will fix it. It's like the window doesn't grab focus, so it doesn't play sound
What I mean is; why don't they make the sound effects directional. The sounds seem to just come from the center/an arbitrary direction, which makes them a lot less convincing in VR.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
So pressing the T button only works for Alet, and the S key lets the dreamer paint, has anyone found any other keys that do something?
And there are two new posts on the yiff.party page, thanks to the kind soul that updated it!

• Wow
Reactions: LDV, Xol and Rsngo

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
Hello, i've found this game just recently and i've read on some places that this game is going to have some kind of combat system? So what's the game about? is it just a h-scene gallery or will it develop into some kind of gameplay later?

Jun 30, 2017
Hello, i've found this game just recently and i've read on some places that this game is going to have some kind of combat system? So what's the game about? is it just a h-scene gallery or will it develop into some kind of gameplay later?
According to patreon there will be combat system in the future, if you pay attention to loading scene there is even a perk/skill and weapons. many model for weapon already done according to the leading scene. Look like possibly we will have an actual RPG TPS.
The newest post on their patreon make me hype so much even for a H-game, they have a senior member from Ubisoft lending a hand, and they even recruit voice actress from famous hentai series like Taimanin and Prison Battleship. I never hype that much for a H-game, they are very serious about their project unlike Eromancer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
The graphics settings at any category are criminally inefficient and don't allow customization of any reasonable degree. It's even frame locked which is the most retarded of all sins. Luckily that can be disabled as mentioned earlier in this thread by manually editing a file. It's not even just a matter of performance, some things just look bad and there is no option to change anything really. Editing that file in the older game by this guy did nothing.

The point I'm getting to: Can anyone get it through this developer's head that his boner for hard locked settings is misguided nonsense?

• Sad
Reactions: drpavelcia and LDV

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The graphics settings at any category are criminally inefficient and don't allow customization of any reasonable degree. It's even frame locked which is the most retarded of all sins. Luckily that can be disabled as mentioned earlier in this thread by manually editing a file. It's not even just a matter of performance, some things just look bad and there is no option to change anything really. Editing that file in the older game by this guy did nothing.

The point I'm getting to: Can anyone get it through this developer's head that his boner for hard locked settings is misguided nonsense?
The game is still in development so it unstandable graphics setting and UI is the least of the focus. Many fully released AAA games of there don't even have graphics customization either. Metro game or many of japanese console port for example.
Beside the graphics setting work fine for me. There is plenty of option already. What else do you want to change? Turn off motion blur? There is DOF and HDR, ambient occlusion, AA in the setting menu. Sure it can use some improvement but for a early in development game, that is good enough.

xpirad

Nov 26, 2018
Has anyone tried running this game on iris plus graphics (i7-1065g7)?
I tried running it, but it crashes instantly.

BreadGod1

May 28, 2017
can anyone supporting the patreon post the images that the developer hides? that would be nice.

Mar 15, 2019
When I played ver 0.21, I never encountered a fatal error, but when I downloaded ver 0.22, I can't play this game because of the fatal error even after I copying the atidxx64.dll file to the correct directory path.
Need help, I use asus laptop have i5-6198du, 4gb ram, nvidia gerforce 920mx
Sorry if the post is hard to read because I used google translate

egikmaniac

Aug 15, 2019
When I played ver 0.21, I never encountered a fatal error, but when I downloaded ver 0.22, I can't play this game because of the fatal error even after I copying the atidxx64.dll file to the correct directory path.
Need help, I use asus laptop have i5-6198du, 4gb ram, nvidia gerforce 920mx
Sorry if the post is hard to read because I used google translate
You have Nvidia card, why the hell do you copied atidxx64.dll somewhere xD?? Did you try common stuff, like installing the last video drivers, cleaning paralogue temp files?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes