3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
You're definitely without a doubt overestimating the people who ask for that shit
From the now since deleted messages, I can tell you that's not the case. They were asking for "AES key" and not just "key".

Don't know if anyone has mentioned it before but when I was messing around with the keyboard I found a few keybinds the game doesn't show.
S for dreamer cum
T for Alet piss
C for remembering camera angle
Wonder if there are more
I didn't know about the C key, going to test that one.
"," "." tilt the camera, "/" resets it.

Reactions: C00ldude69

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
I don't want to sound like a link beggar but, in case there's a patreon supporter reading this thread, it would be awesome if the page got updated.

Latest news from the : "Operation Lovecraft Update 0.24 is coming by end of month, with Dr.Anya joining in the fun."

Reactions: Morkovv

vlvinagame

Mar 6, 2019
so can dev release AMD version, im on the amd RX580 and i just update the newest driver to play warzone, come back to our game, its freeze frame (or very low) at start, i keep waiting and this still stuck, can see anything afer 5s to choose thing on menu

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
so can dev release AMD version, im on the amd RX580 and i just update the newest driver to play warzone, come back to our game, its freeze frame (or very low) at start, i keep waiting and this still stuck, can see anything afer 5s to choose thing on menu
Seems to run fine on my AMD R9 380. It is sluggish when loading (as expected) but picks up once finished loading.

Reactions: vlvinagame

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
On final release, what will be the gameplay? Third person shooter with stealth elements? Squad based shooter like SOCOM or Rainbow Six Vegas?

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
On final release, what will be the gameplay? Third person shooter with stealth elements? Squad based shooter like SOCOM or Rainbow Six Vegas?
I'd expect something like XCOM but I have no clue :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: A big thanks to the person that updated the link! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Morkovv

vlvinagame

Mar 6, 2019
Seems to run fine on my AMD R9 380. It is sluggish when loading (as expected) but picks up once finished loading.
my game can load too, the sound still go on but the frame being freeze, i can make the frame move foward each time click out side the window of game, then click again the game, each time i click, game can move 3 or 4 frame, i still cant find out the way to work normal

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes