3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Finally finished piecing my lost work back together and with it finished pulling my hair out! My paperweight formerly known as computer just sits there mocking me as I wait for a second replacement NVMe because the 1st replacement they sent me would drop its partitions as soon as the computer powered off. Anyways...

Paralgue 0.24 Cracked:
as I saw that no one had thrown it, I did. enjoy it. LINK=
While I was going to congratulate you on being able to crack the exe I can't actually condone this.
Not for the reason of posting it early, that is just a courtesy I carried from bupo, I don't really care what other people do.
All you did was repack one of my older exes. While it might work, it is a good way to to lead to , such as more frequent crashes or bugs that wouldn't appear with a proper versioned exe.

Since it's out there already and most of you have probably downloaded it, I will skip repacking the 0.24 and wait for next months release. I will still upload the proper exes as a standalone, but won't waste the time uploading the whole thing.

a sister of mine did it and I can't take all the credit myself
Please tell your "sister" that it is rude to take credit for other peoples work.

AsusPony

Apr 16, 2019
Finally finished piecing my lost work back together and with it finished pulling my hair out! My paperweight formerly known as computer just sits there mocking me as I wait for a second replacement NVMe because the 1st replacement they sent me would drop its partitions as soon as the computer powered off. Anyways...

While I was going to congratulate you on being able to crack the exe I can't actually condone this.
Not for the reason of posting it early, that is just a courtesy I carried from bupo, I don't really care what other people do.
All you did was repack one of my older exes. While it might work, it is a good way to to lead to , such as more frequent crashes or bugs that wouldn't appear with a proper versioned exe.

Since it's out there already and most of you have probably downloaded it, I will skip repacking the 0.24 and wait for next months release. I will still upload the proper exes as a standalone, but won't waste the time uploading the whole thing.

Please tell your "sister" that it is rude to take credit for other peoples work.
What about the VR version?

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
What about the VR version?
Probably do the same with that just to stay uniform, you can download the uncracked one from my earlier post then grab the cracked exe from my mega when I put them out.

Edit: Finally dug around the pak file, for whatever reason the aes key wasn't changed between this and 0.23 (this is why the old crack works). Kinda strange considering every version before has had a different key. Only new things inside were of course the Anya related stuff, the new animations, a couple of new boxes, and a grenade launcher.

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
missing the positions listed in the change log, i am guessing it has to do with the crack or being paywalled?/

Smarty2

Jan 17, 2018
Yeah. If he have a VR headset. I'm sure he can afford 8$ to support the developer.
......not necessarily, this was a pretty ignorant blanket statement.

You can run this game with a 400$ PC or less. The VR headset alone is over 1000$ plus it required a high end PC to use VR. My point is if a person can afford all that then they should have just pay a few buck to support the developer. I'm here because I'm poor and broke at the time. I will gladly to support this game if I have the money.
$400 lol, right. Im sure you can also play AAA at 8k 120fps too on that potato. As for the headset, another dumb assumption. My Odyssey headset was a hair over $200. For anyone who doesnt know, the WMR VR sets are incredible for a fraction of the money.

Reactions: Kilosan

Morkovv

Apr 11, 2019
This game needs atleast one masculine dominant male character like Orc, animal or something. So far there are some small aliens and skinny guy, lizzard. Someone has to dominate these perfect female bodies :devilish:
April Monthly Poll 2020-04-01 12:14close

has won the Feb-March poll as the new enemy unit. Strictly speaking it is not the most sex friendly monster, but it has been quite popular in the poll.
Three new enemy candidates have been added to the poll:
Gug (Hairy giant with four arms and a big dong)
Gnoph-Keh (Six armed polar bear)
Shantak (A huge eagle like featherless bird)

I hear you, brother. There are no images of the proposed creatures on yiff, but you can google some fan-art since this game is predominantly inspired by H.P. Lovecraft's universe.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
April Monthly Poll 2020-04-01 12:14close

has won the Feb-March poll as the new enemy unit. Strictly speaking it is not the most sex friendly monster, but it has been quitHounde popular in the poll.
Three new enemy candidates have been added to the poll:
Gug (Hairy giant with four arms and a big dong)
Gnoph-Keh (Six armed polar bear)
Shantak (A huge eagle like featherless bird)

I hear you, brother. There are no images of the proposed creatures on yiff, but you can google some fan-art since this game is predominantly inspired by H.P. Lovecraft's universe.
I was going to point out the same thing, I was too slow (a couple of hours :ROFLMAO:)
Link to the , big thanks to the awesome dude (or girl) that updated it (y)

Wiki entry for . "They are 16 feet tall and weigh nearly 2,000 pounds." That would explain the big dong, haha.

Wiki entry for . "coarse haired beings with six long-limbs", sounds like an FPS killer.

Wiki entry for . "species of flying bird-like creatures ... larger than elephants in size".
Maybe they'll downscale it :unsure:

And lets not forget about the they have completed, but not yet put in the game because there's not enough space in the lab. Well, I don't know if it's completed yet but they had a WIP animation with Alet on the yiff a while back.

If you look at the wiki entries for the , the , and the Lloiger, you can kind of imagine how the other monsters would look in the game. Something like they keep some of the features (long tongue for the Hound for example) and get a space-alien makeover.

Me, being a very cultured individual, hope that the Gug wins the poll, haha.
It's probably the closest thing to an Orc we can expect in this game... a four-armed Space Orc with a weird 'head'.

Hissatsu69

Dec 24, 2019
Figured while I'm posting, I might as well start by thanking funog1. Thank you funog1! Glad to hear you're back on track and everything is good with you.

Personally, all of that alien shit is not for me. I don't need to see them fucking space dogs and such.

They should work on expanding what they already have. For instance, their positions... they could make them have multiple animations that change (are stitched) between each other randomly. So, instead of having a short repeating motion, they have more varied types. This would make their animations still doable while under their monthly release cycle. The BJs where they never look up is not acceptable. It could cycle between the use of her hands, tongue... maybe even just smiling or winking.

They need to fix the garbage POV. The shifty gaze is stupid; they need to use what they already have and allow the dreamer's head and eyes to follow the girl's face, chest, or privates. There are too many environmentals that do not get its opacity dramatically reduced when directly in front of the camera.

Even the new reverse cowgirl position for Erika is ruined by the dreamer's hand. There are plenty of scenes that do not appear to be POV friendly. They can use that as an opportunity to use the arguably pointless position changing feature they have (using left-click to move the model). It's so minor, it's borderline unnoticeable.

Erika was the face of their game, but she has been reduced to an ass only model that prefers softcore. They even, annoying, widened her hips a bit too much in version 0.23. The only position you can see her face while bangin' is way too close (in POV). They need more. Even Alet is getting a few positions that is taking over what seems to be her role and her body is far more perfect (IMO).

Also, I see see someone mentioning it on the game's Twitter a lot, but the cum inside is completely useless ATM.

I hope this doesn't come off as negative, because they do a lot of things right. Even where they are now, they need to do only one thing to be top tier, right up there against Honey Select... and that is to allow fan modding.

Just saying...

Last edited:

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
Personally, all of that alien shit is not for me.
Hear, hear. But I realise each to their own.

Personally I find it quite understandable that the Dreamer gets this much content. It's after all the most human person. And it is within my interests.

I also agree that some positions are rather ruined. I enjoy this game far more in non-VR. But oh man, that scene they added in the previous release with Alet in handcuffs, whoever came up with that is just as freak and a legend at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morkovv
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes