3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
i still would hope to adjust the curves of every girl.

my fav girl so far is dr. anya DAMN is she hot and my type of girl! sadly for her and my sec fav erica there are still nearly no sex scenes and more positions. and not the biggest fan of anal. + you can't see anything if you let them cum inside.

i hope to see other creatures who especially can use their mouths for oral and boobsucking and i especially hope to see more vaginal action with dr. anya. she is my personal most fav.
i hope they make some cum inflation or x-ray impregnation effects.

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
So for a total begginer would recommand this game instead of fallen doll ?
Would you ignore fallen doll completely ?
FD has more slim proportions, human interactions, one female
Paralogue has thiccer proportions, alien interactions with one male human, 3 females
Just depends on your preference, I prefer the models of FD.

On an unrelated note, do you think we can add a hypothetical minimum/recommended system requirements to the OP? It might stop future redundant questions and might even answer some questions as to why people can't load up the game or keep crashing. For hardware-intensive games, maybe something to implement site-wide?

AsusPony

Apr 16, 2019
So.. I just gave this a download but am I missing something here? What's the deal with those gameplay tips? All this seems to be is an animation viewer
It's an animation viewer so they can earn money until they release the full game, which iirc a turned based shooter.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
marked On Hold as it seems the dev is only working on their new game now

drebin

May 1, 2017
marked On Hold as it seems the dev is only working on their new game now
You are correct about their other game Fallen Doll, which is indeed on hold, but Paralogue is updated monthly.

Last edited:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I'm talking about Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft, which hasn't been leaked yet

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Not that much news, other than a pig monster they're working on. And improved sweating effects. Can be found on the .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: funog1

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
Just out of curiosity, for anyone that says their settings are saving properly in builds 0.23 and 0.24, do they also apply properly?

For me, any settings that I change, such as dof, bloom, etc., they will have the same values that I set them to before closing the game, however the settings will only apply their default values. For instances, if I max out dof before closing the game, when I run the game again, the slider will still show it as maxed out but no dof will be applied.

This isn't any sort of major issue for me, I'm just wondering if others are experiencing this bug too and just not realizing it.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hi,

I have i5 7500 cpu, 16gb ram, and rx590 nitro plus gpu, but I dont understand game is doesnt work.
Your specs are almost identical to mine (just a bit more recent), so it's definitely not an HW problem.
Try updating your systems (directx, visual basic runtime etc..) and check if your antivirus didn't quarantine a game component.
also your download could be corrupted.
nothing better comes to mind sorry.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Hi,

I have i5 7500 cpu, 16gb ram, and rx590 nitro plus gpu, but I dont understand game is doesnt work.
Your specs are almost identical to mine (just a bit more recent), so it's definitely not an HW problem.
Try updating your systems (directx, visual basic runtime etc..) and check if your antivirus didn't quarantine a game component.
also your download could be corrupted.
nothing better comes to mind sorry.
Check your graphics drivers. Windows likes to replace the graphics drivers on my system(I5-7600K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB RAM, and an AMD R9 380) with the version it thinks is up-to-date (they're not) and it always seems to cause a nondescript "FATAL ERROR" in Unreal Engine games.

ddaass1

Nov 24, 2019
I have a question. What is ekag20.exe? It's show in my computer like invisible folders (transparent). I deleted this and others (ekag20nt, ekc3220, ekc6420, kcapi, nkag20) and game work fine. It's a virus or what?

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
I have a question. What is ekag20.exe? It's show in my computer like invisible folders (transparent). I deleted this and others (ekag20nt, ekc3220, ekc6420, kcapi, nkag20) and game work fine. It's a virus or what?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jokes aside those are used by uncracked game, for the licensing stuff.

Reactions: ddaass1
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes