3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
If they could make the head of the POV person invisible it would be perfect.

I'll leave the actual patch review to someone like Goshtic and get to my pak dive.
Edit: He managed to post as I was writing this up (y)

Onto the nitty-gritty:

READ

The dev either [forgot/didn't care] to change the AES key from the previous version again. It works off the 0.255 crack because the keys are the same, but like mini810, use an older crack and you get errors because the keys are not. Same spiel as my other post about it, use it at your own discretion. As with the last time this happened I will only do a crack only version for this one, saves me from having to wait 2 days for it to upload.

On top of the new animations that are usable there are 3 more that have been added but not implemented, 1 for each girl.

Using Red_7285's post about ce values you can actually view these, unlike the one from the last patch involving anya/hound which still didn't make it into the game.

Alet has an animation with the deep one
"AletDeepone_Vagina03"
Value 115
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Erika has one with the hound
"ErikaHound_Anal04"
Value 119
Anya has one with the dreamer
"AnyaMale_Vaginal06"
Value 120
Of course they were left out for a reason, most are incomplete or broken as seen by Anya and her attempt to launch her breasts into space.

Nothing much else in the pak except for the new map equipment and sounds.

My rant is now over, expect the proper crack on the 6th.

P.S. The new monster could have totally fit in the original map imo.
P.P.S. Getting to the AES has slightly changed for anyone that has learned from jamie.holdings.

Edit: 2 long posts in a row? Hope you guys brought your reading glasses and a cup of coffee.
Is it possible you can save your cheat engine table settings and upload them please? I tried follow Red and I was not able to get it to work :(

Darknez

Oct 24, 2018
can anyone help me with this .It's happen when i try to run this game this message always pop up

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 251]
Result failed
at D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Viewport.cpp:361
with error E_FAIL

NikkiMolly

Jun 21, 2019
Got an issue with MEGA (Transfer quota exceeded). May I ask for a GoogleDrive or any other fast*ish file share?

fromnoreturn

Oct 25, 2019
P.S. The new monster could have totally fit in the original map imo.
P.P.S. Getting to the AES has slightly changed for anyone that has learned from jamie.holdings.

Edit: 2 long posts in a row? Hope you guys brought your reading glasses and a cup of coffee.
Ofc, I do respect your decision about sharing the key. On the other hand, could you give a hint what else is needed additionally to Jamie's guide?

Thanks!

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Operation Lovecraft Unreal 4 SSSS + Shadow overhead is extreme.

Partly it makes absolutely no sense for such artificial anime/hentai characters that doesn't need this kind of precision at all, dictated through their "cuteify the dollified" art style.

And in OL case it is majorly overdone and just a big resource inefficiency and extremely wrong balancing for such "we have to be always cute childish young dolls" goals.

Sadly not the only Unreal indie case of this specific resource waste.

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Has 0.26 VR crack been released yet?
No, it has not. It will be a week after the release of 0.26. You can however use the cracked executable from 0.255, although that may have unexpected side effects. For instance, I don't think the stable POV mode works that way.

Magincap

Jul 28, 2019
Hi folks, I need help, Video Card: Radeon RX 570, And driver: Adrenalin 2020 20.4.2 / Paralogue v 0.26, also i got this message when i adjust screen percentage on low settings or high Без имени.png

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Magincap
What you want todo takes VRAM and in Windows and Windows 10 that is a critical space Higher upscaling can only work if you have enough VRAM resources or if you Share the resources with other Memory parts which can compensate your VRAM running low but also slows down the possible rendering bandwidth significantly, result extreme performance hit shuffling the data from the Card over the PCI-E back and forth through the Main Memory to the CPU.
Since Windows 8/10 consume more VRAM through it's compositing engine (the nice UI message window you see there,telling you no go) you will run out faster of it as well and more needs to be shared.

Unreal Engine tells you that the Developer was not yet able to define a simple requirement measurement counter for this Feature (he can implement failing Protection measurements though) and show you a critical area you gonna reach and advise you it could fail like for example how Rockstar does it and now their support overhead grows for all the "lewdies" ;)

Also test different Adrenalin there are reports that the latest is not always the best option depending on your AMD cards architecture, though it most probably wont help you (unless something has changed in the memory resource management) as you simple put running out of fast VRAM resources or even shared memory pool capabilities on your system overall to use this Upscaling Ratio.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes