3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Either you're not being detailed enough, or I've done something wrong.
So I replaced the new Paralogue.exe with the old one, and went into Win64 and did the same to Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe
View attachment 676560 or View attachment 676561 happened
All you need to do is replace the Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe in WindowsNoEditor\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64 with the one from the cracked version in the OP. Then you can double click that to run the game. If you've done that, I don't know why it wouldn't work for you but it does for me and ThatStrangeBunny. It is remarkable however that the slashes in the path in that second error message change from back slashes to forward slashes midway through. Perhaps that's a clue.

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
All you need to do is replace the Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe in WindowsNoEditor\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64 with the one from the cracked version in the OP. Then you can double click that to run the game. If you've done that, I don't know why it wouldn't work for you but it does for me and ThatStrangeBunny. It is remarkable however that the slashes in the path in that second error message change from back slashes to forward slashes midway through. Perhaps that's a clue.
It's worth noting that my Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe is from 0.24 not 0.255, I wonder if it can be the problem, btw keen eyes for spotting that slashes.
For now I guess I'll wait for a week.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
It's worth noting that my Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe is from 0.24 not 0.255, I wonder if it can be the problem, btw keen eyes for spotting that slashes.
For now I guess I'll wait for a week.
I did it with the one from 0.255. That must've been it, then.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Added stable mode (Press O key) and FOV settings for POV camera

New sex mode shortcuts:

Q, W, E, corresponding to the sex phase buttons (start, pause, return, cum in/out)
:PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:
Two features I've wanted for this game since forever. Hope the stable mode for the POV camera means that the camera is no longer following the path of the actors head, and not some "stabilizing action" that smooths the path (like what they have for shaky video). And button shortcuts... now my AHK script can be taken to the next level :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: rebeo

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
I considered moving the crack to the new update and then playing (maybe 2 updates ago). I thought this because I imagined that Project Helius wouldn’t try to fix their “DRM” in every update. I never ended up trying it because we’ve been waiting a week for a patch every update and I thought if it worked we would’ve done it by now. Who would’ve fucking knew, lmfao. I hope y’all ain’t trolling because I’m going to try it soon.

Last edited:

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
Didn't funog1 says that there might be some unintended consequences with doing it that way? My patience isn't great, but I'll still wait.
I would assume so, but if everyone confirms they haven’t run into any issues for this specific patch then you can run that version while you wait for stable one

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
This update actually came with a visual improvement/performance boost option. Which allow the user to manage performance boost for the cost of visual quality and vise versa. So people that had lower spec hardware that couldn't run it well, can now play around with the Screen Resolution Scaling in the setting menu. The default value is 0.4. So lowering it will boost performance, but then, the game will look like a blur mess.

Paralogue_settings_01.jpg
1280x720, Details: Low, AA: None, SSAO: 0, Screen Scaling: 0.

What you are seeing is the lowest possible game settings with Screen Scaling set to 0. While the game should be running smoothly (for low end hardware)... there isn't much to see and enjoy, lol:ROFLMAO:. Scaling set to 0.1 isn't any better, but at 0.2, you get some details back. At least that patreon logo still render clearly. :sneaky:

On the reverse side, the highest end of the spectrum, 8K resolutions finally doesn't crash on me. Before, I couldn't get to the menu screen at that resolution, as it always end in a fatal memory error momentarily later.

Just a note, imgur's compression is going to reduce the quality and the original images are 40-80MB each.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes, performance is very cinematic-like and eventually it even becomes a slide show. :LOL:
The game locks up at 7680x4320 with scaling set at 0.6. I wonder if a 3080 Ti can handle it at 1.0 scaling at these resolutions.

Anyway, I find this is a very nice new feature, as it allows people with 1080P monitor to reach 4K level of texture detail, even if it isn't 3840x2160 display resolution. I highly recommend adjusting it higher than the value of 0.4 if you have a high-end graphic card, but not the display monitor to take advantage of it. This being a scene viewer, you don't need it over 100fps, unless you're on VR.

I believe this does it better than AMD/Nvidia's Dynamic Super Resolution scaling, as well. Normally, when you increase the resolution, you get a sharper image, but it's not often the case for the game's textures. It only get stretched. Here, with the in-game setting, the textures also scale internally, giving it a much more crisp and defined detail.

The texture detail of the bra and her skin is more defined. It'll probably be a subtle difference for the untrained eye though.

Anyway, my post getting too big again, so I'll end it here with a few more 4K images at 1.0 scaling.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Ok first off, new POV mode
1.jpg
It does have it's own flaws, but I definitely prefer it over the bouncy cam. The camera is in a completely fixed state, but now clips with the head.
If they could make the head of the POV person invisible it would be perfect.

I'll leave the actual patch review to someone like Goshtic and get to my pak dive.
Edit: He managed to post as I was writing this up (y)

Onto the nitty-gritty:
Could you please share the AES Key?
READ

Just wanted to let people know that the game is already technically cracked just move your Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe and Paralogue.exe from the previous version into the newest version and into their respected files and you can start playing straight away.

I can't believe this worked
Either you're not being detailed enough, or I've done something wrong.
So I replaced the new Paralogue.exe with the old one, and went into Win64 and did the same to Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe
View attachment 676560 or View attachment 676561 happened
The dev either [forgot/didn't care] to change the AES key from the previous version again. It works off the 0.255 crack because the keys are the same, but like mini810, use an older crack and you get errors because the keys are not. Same spiel as my other post about it, use it at your own discretion. As with the last time this happened I will only do a crack only version for this one, saves me from having to wait 2 days for it to upload.

On top of the new animations that are usable there are 3 more that have been added but not implemented, 1 for each girl.

Using Red_7285's post about ce values you can actually view these, unlike the one from the last patch involving anya/hound which still didn't make it into the game.

Alet has an animation with the deep one
"AletDeepone_Vagina03"
Value 115
Erika has one with the hound
"ErikaHound_Anal04"
Value 119
Anya has one with the dreamer
"AnyaMale_Vaginal06"
Value 120
Of course they were left out for a reason, most are incomplete or broken as seen by Anya and her attempt to launch her breasts into space.

Nothing much else in the pak except for the new map equipment and sounds.

My rant is now over, expect the proper crack on the 6th.

P.S. The new monster could have totally fit in the original map imo.
P.P.S. Getting to the AES has slightly changed for anyone that has learned from jamie.holdings.

Edit: 2 long posts in a row? Hope you guys brought your reading glasses and a cup of coffee.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What that guy above said. Can someone please upload 0.26 non VR to other host? Mega keep saying I don't have enough bandwidth to download the file.

Last edited:
Reactions: alexjavier.93

venDJ

May 5, 2020
What that guy above said. Can someone please upload 0.26 non VR to other host? Mega keep saying I don't have enough bandwidth to download the file.
I'm having the same problem. So I'm not sure if it is allowed, but here's a link from FileBoom:

I'm in the process of downloading the first half right now. So I don't know if it will work yet.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
My apologies, I mainly use Mega since it has the fastest upload speed. (I have gigabit upload, but other services don't utilize it beyond ~80mbps.) I've updated the previous post with a mirror.

Nobodyany

Feb 23, 2020
The new static POV is just TRASH and a lazy implementation :FacePalm: even if they remove the head will be awfull... they're planning to add Raytracing and they can't do a simple POV view :WaitWhat:

PD: also the FOV option needs to give more range

Namonade

Feb 2, 2019
Just wanted to let people know that the game is already technically cracked just move your Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe and Paralogue.exe from the previous version into the newest version and into their respected files and you can start playing straight away.

I can't believe this worked
i thought about this before when 0.26 just came out (with so many new features and im "excited"), but then i thought it would be way too easy if this can be cracked like that (you know,just drop the fking file). Then you said u tried and it worked (it does work XD). Now i believe that i need to try everything that possible since now

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
I'm having the same problem. So I'm not sure if it is allowed, but here's a link from FileBoom:

I'm in the process of downloading the first half right now. So I don't know if it will work yet.
It works but the download speed is 30kbps which brings me back to the good old days when I had my first internet provider back in 1998. Fun times

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes