3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I do hope that the Dreamer gets more positions added though, since I just play the VR version, so for obvious reasons I would prefer more positions that work in VR in POV

Reactions: Arrocha

SerJuander

Oct 2, 2018
Damn everytime i run this game ,either crash or blue screen. Where can i get the older versions? my specs are nvidia 1050,4gb ram. i have no problem running this game before in lowest setting

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Damn everytime i run this game ,either crash or blue screen. Where can i get the older versions? my specs are nvidia 1050,4gb ram. i have no problem running this game before in lowest setting
What is your cpu? Also 4GB is too low for 2020. You should upgrade it to 8Gb minimum. Also, the game required window 10 64bit

Last edited:

BananaJK

May 15, 2018
My old pc with celeron g1840 & intel gpu still can run the game.Have you already update driver to the lastest yet?

Nobodyany

Feb 23, 2020
Changelog:
--------------

Operation Lovecraft 0.26

Additions:

New Enemy: Lloigor

New Location: Workshop

9 New sex scenes

Added screen scaling option

Added stable mode and FOV settings for POV camera

New sex mode shortcuts:

Q, W, E, corresponding to the sex phase buttons (start, pause, return, cum in/out)

Improvements:

UI and shadow casting improvements

Erika can take off the heels while keeping the stockings on with maid uniform dressed

Fixed Alet's eye highlight

Fixed a issue when select return during a sex act in VR

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally getting A good POV & user friendly gameplay ? :unsure:

Jun 30, 2017
while people crazy about vanilla Dreamer or hardcore Monster/Tentacles. I still patiently waiting for the girl's outfits hahaha

Well on the other hand, i agree with people wanting more Monster/Beast/Tentacles things because you can find vanilla everywhere, the closet, most familliar to us was Illusion game, they are full of vanilla. Other Monster/Beast/Tentacles fetish appear in either static Visual Novel, or some casual, normal quality patreon game that spread over F95 with RPGM engine. We could not see any game that like Illusion game with Monster/Beast/Tentacles fetish

Last edited:

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
After looking back at those people who are successful in life and cracked the game, I figured I could also hop on the train and try cracking myself. And after two and a half hours looking at abbreviations and failing to do most of the actions, nope, hopping off.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
After looking back at those people who are successful in life and cracked the game, I figured I could also hop on the train and try cracking myself. And after two and a half hours looking at abbreviations and failing to do most of the actions, nope, hopping off.
I took a brief interest in attempting to crack it as well, but quickly realized that the effort wouldn't really be worth the reward for this game. I'd rather just pay the $8, then hand off the non-cracked copy to those who know what they're doing.

Reactions: cooldude33
May 21, 2020
Just wanted to let people know that the game is already technically cracked just move your Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe and Paralogue.exe from the previous version into the newest version and into their respected files and you can start playing straight away.

I can't believe this worked

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Just wanted to let people know that the game is already technically cracked just move your Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe and Paralogue.exe from the previous version into the newest version and into their respected files and you can start playing straight away.

Ah, thought that wouldn't work based off of one of the older posts. Glad to hear it does.

mini810

Jun 17, 2017

Either you're not being detailed enough, or I've done something wrong.
So I replaced the new Paralogue.exe with the old one, and went into Win64 and did the same to Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe
1590946507010.png or 1590946528691.png happened

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes