3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Old man and ugly bastard ? ;)
I guess unavoidable based on the Destination and Target Audience

The non beast stuff is partly really nice and Hot if you look at it as role playing, and don't look so much at the female doll faces :D

The only Face i can partly accept is Anyas the rest are dead dolls for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Wrong directory
WindowsNoEditor\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64

There the Shipping Exe needs to be located for Unreal

PS:

This Physic problem (bug) also can occur often combined with the hair physic problems (collapsing breast)

Don't like the Tongue result also though something else would hardly fit.

Should the tongue be always visible seems it stucks now out in every following scene and the eyes stay like this also no matter which eyetrack mode , looks like another bug ?

Seems like the arousal state can get stuck as well and not gonna reset itself.
I guess she stucks in the new ahego mode :D

PS: That looks i dunno and with that stuck bug it becomes ridiculous

Anya: I show you my ahegao face :D
showmeyourahegaoface.jpg

Dreamer: Talk Alet where do i find your Boss Anya if you don't i gonna push harder and if you still won't talk it's time for your Backdoor and after that i have some "special friends" that would like to meet you behind that glass, so open your mouth or they gonna open it later.

Dreamer is Evil
But we all know Alet is a though one she didn't told him anything.

Last edited:

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Krosos
The Ahegao face is going to be active in every sex scene that's not foreplay or has penetration. It's triggered after 3 climaxes (each heroine has her own counter) and the only way to reset it is to clean up the scene or edit the counter with cheat engine to something less than 3. And yes what it basically does is lock the eyes tilted back, and has the mouth be always open + tongue out. Eye track doesn't work and expressions are also disabled.

I'm hopeful that this is just the early implementation of Ahegao and there will be other options added in the future: a way to turn it off, smooth transition to Ahegao, expressions and more eye movement (even more rolled back?), etc.

The Hair physics bug with Head Track set to anything other than 'none' has been a thing for me since the game had 50 scenes (like 10 versions ago). You can test with Alet or Erika, some of the old original scenes probably won't have that bug.

Reactions: Krosos

juan383

May 21, 2018
did I need install unreal engine to open it?? I got a proplem like that!
I already install directx runtime but this error box always appear when I open this game! Screenshot (3).png

juan383

May 21, 2018
someone help me, I always got a lot of error when open this game like
) :(((

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
juan383
Did you install the Prerequisites package ?
\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us\UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017
Ehh How about more Guys :D

Dreamer and Friend Tag Team

Front is still usable also DP :D

View attachment 772935
View attachment 772936
Do I see that right? Erika has decent stocking finally?
I don't know what you guys were talking about but I saw some steam release stuff so oh well might no go well for them.
I replied to you because I see Erika has decent stocking on your end? Like it doesn't seem to be different from the other girls's stockings. Which version of the game do you use?

EDIT:
Never mind I was wrong again. FIX THIS ABOMINATION!

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Krosos
The Ahegao face is going to be active in every sex scene that's not foreplay or has penetration. It's triggered after 3 climaxes (each heroine has her own counter) and the only way to reset it is to clean up the scene or edit the counter with cheat engine to something less than 3. And yes what it basically does is lock the eyes tilted back, and has the mouth be always open + tongue out. Eye track doesn't work and expressions are also disabled.

I'm hopeful that this is just the early implementation of Ahegao and there will be other options added in the future: a way to turn it off, smooth transition to Ahegao, expressions and more eye movement (even more rolled back?), etc.

The Hair physics bug with Head Track set to anything other than 'none' has been a thing for me since the game had 50 scenes (like 10 versions ago). You can test with Alet or Erika, some of the old original scenes probably won't have that bug.
Yeah more Ahegao control of the tongue though the fix of the eye position seems to depend Alet for example has them more centered to the back in this final scene outcome.
Even heavier eye roll dunno would look very creepy

I would love to see a Dynamic Penetration deepness adjustment and like in Wild Life Dynamic Pose hole switching without stopping or selecting another animation.

The Percepted (not on system measured) Motion Latency Result is really good and that even at 30 FPS

crimsoncarmine
Night Maid outfit

My first try under the System Limits :)

Don't reach the full 30 FPS it is so damn close just 7 FPS but i lose them with the 4 Cores under this pressure

Just 1 Damn core more and i could record it without problems :(

Man i should have targeted 6 Cores back then 4 Cores was a bad decision in retrospect, today nothing under 6 and better console parity with 8

code efficiency isn't yet still at 8 but 6 yeah we reached that by now + GPU CPU overhead even on DX 11

Alets Ahegao Face

Alets Table Experience

Alets Table Experience Closeup

Alets Table Experience Birdview

The Benchmark (Scene Render Latency, Penetration Animation/Physics Performance, Special Effects)
Uploading

PS: Yes i love to torture "old" Hardware ;)

I wish Project Helius would release that nice polished way above the current Paralogue Specs Acolyte Snow Corridor Ingame Faction Preview Cutscene Demo as a Self running Benchmark ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: yoohen and Red_7285
Jul 22, 2017
I was a patron for 3 months in the past. I did complain about this on twitter but no response. Why did they even change this? Is it a glitch that it's like that or purposefully like that? Doesn't make sense since everything looks so smooth and 3d but that stocking of hers is the only thing that isn't supposed to be in the game.

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
I was a patron for 3 months in the past. I did complain about this on twitter but no response. Why did they even change this? Is it a glitch that it's like that or purposefully like that? Doesn't make sense since everything looks so smooth and 3d but that stocking of hers is the only thing that isn't supposed to be in the game.
I'll send them your screenshots, hopefully they are gonna address this soon.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes