3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Azi Knife

Formerly 'Asiandaggerdick'
Oct 7, 2019
Anyone mind uploading this to their google drive and sharing the link please? NOPY link gets stuck on 3.6/3.6gb tested on both chrome,edge . Downloading on mega on my first time crashed my browser next time i tried mega it required some payment stuff and others download speed is horrible.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Anyone mind uploading this to their google drive and sharing the link please? NOPY link gets stuck on 3.6/3.6gb tested on both chrome,edge . Downloading on mega on my first time crashed my browser next time i tried mega it required some payment stuff and others download speed is horrible.
You could try the Mega app if you haven't already. The part about it asking for payment is because there is a limit to how much you can download as a free user of theirs. With the app you can resume the download again once the limit is lifted again.

Reactions: Azi Knife

Azi Knife

Formerly 'Asiandaggerdick'
Oct 7, 2019
You could try the Mega app if you haven't already. The part about it asking for payment is because there is a limit to how much you can download as a free user of theirs. With the app you can resume the download again once the limit is lifted again.
Thanks for the advice will try that out

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
did I need install unreal engine to open it?? I got a proplem like that!
I already install directx runtime but this error box always appear when I open this game! View attachment 773582
I have no idea about it, do u have teamview? can u sovle that proplem?
If you think unexpected Fatal Errors are crazy you learn something new in the adventure world of Windows especially Windows 10 :D

Did you tried as suggested ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-operation-lovecraft-v0-28-project-helius.33403/post-4011619

What version of Windows 10 is that ?

what does DXDIAG tells you ?

Windows button+R
winver
dxdiag

Last edited:
Reactions: yoohen

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Anya: USE ME

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This will be weird for some (Penetration Motion Latency Benchmark) most probably not for the DEVs on here ;)

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
WTF IS THAT?

I got the Desktop version because I always first want to check out games on my monitor, before putting on VR.

THIS, this is not even a game! In fact, I have idea WTF that is even supposed to be.

I load it, and then you can select several locations and 3-4 different characters.

THERE IS NO actual character customization, except trivial stuff like skin color etc. You can't adjust tit size, faces, nothing. this is a big-turn off for me, zero character cust.

But, it doesn't matter anyway. If you are in these locations, like "the lab" or whatever he is calling them, nothing at all is even happening. You can click the mouse and rotate, but you can't even move through the environment. Key (WASD) etc. doesn't work. You just stand there.

It's like a menu screen for a game, but the game doesn't exist. I am speechless because I have no idea what this is supposed to be. Shouldn't there be a game, or some way to *do* something?

There is nothing happening at all, even if you click around on the models or the environment. Nothing to do, no interaction, nothing. The "best" thing you can do is select one of the few scenes, and then you see the anime girl riding some stupid dragon or fucking some thing from the zoo. That's the entire game....
The gameplay portion of the game is not implemented yet, and I expect it to take a good while until it is. For now this game is an animation viewer. You can select which of the women you want to watch the animations, their partner, and then the animation itself. During the animations there is a bit of interactivity, although not much. But you can move the camera around at that stage.

But seriously, I don't know what you were expecting. Maybe I've just been on this forum for too long, but the stage that this game currently is in is pretty normal for 3d hentai games.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Above toons they are more humanoid then toons, this is called human abstraction Anime/Hentai is a high form of Human abstraction
Don't call them toons, they are hybrids and your brain doesn't see them as toons.

Betty Boop,Micky Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, The Jetsons, The Tasmanian Devil, The Flinstones, Pinky and the Brain, Roger Rabbit, Ariel the Mermaid, that are toons in the classical sense.
Most computer Game characters aren't anywhere toons anymore.
Either they are Hybrids (in different forms, all the time driven by real human facial data) or Clones (very high advanced data copies)

Last edited:

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017

"An android is a humanoid robot designed to be similar in form to humans."

• According to the Responsible Robots report cited above, “These new sex robots include: Harmony by Abyss Creations, Android Love Doll by Android Love Dolls, Roxxxy Gold and Rocky Gold by TrueCompanion, and Suzie Software and Harry Harddrive by Sex Bot Company. They range in price from around $5,000 for an Android Love Doll to around $15,000 for Harmony (Kleeman, 2017). Customizations and addons can drive those prices up significantly. Browsing the company websites gives an idea of what are seen as the important features of sex robots: appearance, mobility, feel, and artificial intelligence.”
  • These robots feature natural-looking skin, are said to be warm to the touch, and some can execute programmed sexual movements.
  • Some are full-body, life-sized with flexible internal skeletons that allow variations in positioning.
  • Some already have or will have limited conversational ability via Artificial Intelligence.

I see the good future is coming.

juan383

May 21, 2018
If you think unexpected Fatal Errors are crazy you learn something new in the adventure world of Windows especially Windows 10 :D

Did you tried as suggested ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-operation-lovecraft-v0-28-project-helius.33403/post-4011619

What version of Windows 10 is that ?

what does DXDIAG tells you ?

Windows button+R
winver
dxdiag
yes I did bro and every time I launch this app then the messenger box appear to tell me install this. then I got "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b" :((

FilatovXD

Nov 12, 2016
That's not what an AES key is for. It's for decrypting the pak files. You can extract the pak content using QuickBMS then enter the AES key to get through encryption.
Ok, help needed, where i can get the working BMS script file? im trying to extract the 0.28 ver.

darius666666

May 8, 2020
I need help. When i click start i can move my camera around but i am between two rooms and i can't enter any of them. When i start scene i can only go to pov. I don't know if i missed something. I installed UE4PrereqSetup_x64.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
I need help. When i click start i can move my camera around but i am between two rooms and i can't enter any of them. When i start scene i can only go to pov. I don't know if i missed something. I installed UE4PrereqSetup_x64.
You either moved or deleted the "Saved" folder or the file within that contains the camera positioning data.
It extracts to "Paralogue#.##\WindowsNoEditor\Paralogue\" folder and should remain there.

• Sad
Reactions: darius666666
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes