3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
As long as it will have ZERO microtransactions. Imagine a patreon-funded game, released as a full priced game, and with gacha levels of microtransaction.
Helius is already outperforming 99% of Patreon creators in terms of product quality and delivery, I don't think they are so stupid as to to risk that reputation for a few coins. They would definitely lose more if they lose patrons' trust.

Khaos99

Oct 16, 2017
What would be the cheapest way to experience this in Vr? Still high to max graphics.

Also is the Vr version the same graphic quality of the normal version?

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
PH has done a pretty good job at responding to player feedback, if this is a concern of many (which it should be), then PH will make changes.
On the contrary they just reached 10k patrons today, instead of negatively impact their user base the introduction of the multiplayer exclusive contents seem to have converted a portion of lurkers into active patrons for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: wixirumovo

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
From the latest Patreon post, it sounds like PH wants to make this into the next 3DXChat, just for a far more niche audience. I personally have no qualms with their plans to put threesomes behind that mode, but we'll just have to wait and see if anyone actually uses it.

What would be the cheapest way to experience this in Vr? Still high to max graphics.

Also is the Vr version the same graphic quality of the normal version?
Get a and stream your PC screen to your phone. Will it be an amazing experience? Probably not, but it's the cheapest way.

VonPanic

Nov 24, 2019
I don't really have much problem with a multiplayer mode (although I assume it will be a little weird at first), but I hope that they don't lose focus on the whole "roguelike deck-builder" part (assuming they're still going to do that).

Khaos99

Oct 16, 2017
From the latest Patreon post, it sounds like PH wants to make this into the next 3DXChat, just for a far more niche audience. I personally have no qualms with their plans to put threesomes behind that mode, but we'll just have to wait and see if anyone actually uses it.

Get a and stream your PC screen to your phone. Will it be an amazing experience? Probably not, but it's the cheapest way.
I see thanks. For the amazing experience i guess one would need something like an oculus rift?

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
View attachment 779429

He explained in more details under another comment. I kinda get what all the secrecy is about when he started talking about the ceo's fetish...
lmfao that's a ridiculous reason to back Project Helius. The CEO gave his wank to the game and he realized that he wants more. Not that I'm complaining though. The CEO is supposed to drive a vision and he's doing exactly that.

• Haha
Reactions: Krosos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
*Driving a Vision* oh yeah wixir "cumface open mouth and don't swallow" :D

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wait why are you they trying to go multiplayer? Just do story mode and keep it to patreon lol.
People provided screenshots of what was posted on Patreon where ProjectH explained it in the comments. Basically they're doing it because a company is helping them out with the mocap, and in exchange they implement multiplayer to test their servers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SgtUnderground

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
supposedly for his own enjoyment
No. The reason given was, and I quote, "so they can test the stability of their international servers on a real scenario with our service." The reason that the company is helping them at all is that the CEO likes the game. Maybe that's where you got confused.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Okay, so this one straight up caused my PC to restart. What's up with that?
There have been plenty of people reporting things like crashes or the game not starting, but this is the first time I'm hearing of the game causing a system reboot. I wish I could help you, but I'm at a loss of what could be the cause of that.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes