3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
It happens on my end aswell, but only in the beginning when it's starting to render. I wanna know if it happens for you randomly or if there are certain triggers like changing characters or outfits. Would also like to know how much fps you're getting, aswell as gpu,cpu,vram and ram usage when playing if possible.

You can try these fixes:

Since I'm assuming you're on a laptop, put power option to 'high performance'.

Open Nvidia control panel > manage 3d settings > program settings > find or add the exe for paralogue > set gpu to 'prefer maximum performance'.

Try lowering resolution. If the issues stop, this could be gpu or vram limitations. Only fix is to keep the lower resolution or upgrade.

Manage pagefile for the storage drive where the game is located. Google how to since I don't have it memorized.
all of those u listed i already did before, sadly doesnt work. I tried to set textures to high quality from the nvidia panel, which worked for a bit but turned into low res again. I also noticed, it mostly turns into low texture res when i move the camera. When i let the camera be still, the textures go high res again. The game runs smooth (on all settings), the temprature is fine for aswell for a laptop (60 c) on high.

Rezkyy

Jul 27, 2020
all of those u listed i already did before, sadly doesnt work. I tried to set textures to high quality from the nvidia panel, which worked for a bit but turned into low res again. I also noticed, it mostly turns into low texture res when i move the camera. When i let the camera be still, the textures go high res again. The game runs smooth (on all settings), the temprature is fine for aswell for a laptop (60 c) on high.
The way the game is optimised is the textures and mesh details for character models gets better in quality the more you zoom in the camera on them, so the issue isn't too out of norm. But the texture swap thing doesn't happen to me, only my fps drop when I get too close on the action. Maybe it's a Cpu issue but I recon your cpu is powerful enough for this game.

Try to update your gpu display driver. If you're already on the latest version try to rollback previous version, the latest version as of now is known to cause issues for some.

I would assume your gpu have 4gb vram but I'm not sure on the laptop model. When I run the game in 4k resolution, it uses more than 9gb vram but for 1080p 4gb is enough so I doubt this is the problem.

You can also try previous versions of the game, they're all still here in the thread you just have to find it.

Edit: Can you send a screenshot of the low res texture moment ?

rndmguy

Jan 20, 2018
For some reason the textures turn low quality after moving the camera. Is there any solution for that ?
This happened to me on the previous versions all the time on low or medium settings. It doesn't happen to me on high settings but the framerate tanks sometimes. Still better than flat color textured monsters.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This is crazy @ Paralogue Team don't rely so much on EPICs Internal Benchmark Scaling and give users more options instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where are that over 50% invisible Performance going can't be just the Shadows ?

Anyas new Hairstyle ;)

Anya: It feels so cold in here

Last edited:

Rezkyy

Jul 27, 2020
This is crazy @ Paralogue Team don't rely so much on EPICs Internal Benchmark Scaling and give users more options instead.

Where are that over 50% invisible Performance going can't be just the Shadows ?

Anyas new Hairstyle ;)

Anya: It feels so cold in here
Mesh, textures and shadows, aswell as other post processing effects like subsurface scattering and ambient occlusion. As for the rendering delay I don't know what's causing it. I don't experience it on my end, it just go straight to tanking fps. Definitely looks like a bug from bethesda games heh. Are you running the game on ssd ?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
SSD cache running/streaming from external USB3 Mechanical

Got a better balance (still testing)

Last edited:

Rezkyy

Jul 27, 2020
SSD cache running/streaming from USB3 Mechanical

Got a better balance (still testing)
Yeah I also noticed outfits causing performance hit. Whether this is due to some sort of AA implemented to the outfits or maybe it's the fact that outfits are separate models from the body(instead of just swapping the whole body model with a different one that is attached to the outfit) for some reason. Probably for the option to modify outfits; dressed,halfdressed,nude without interrupting action.

I would guess it's the former. It reminds me of the hairworks AA option in witcher 3 where if the camera is close to Garry's hair, the fps tanks like hell.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yeah cloth is externalized you can see that with the shader dissipate change effect and yeah AA the closer the more it needs to catch the higher the bandwidth and the more tessellated (Hairworks) the higher the overall problem becomes, but Nvidia want's to sell that overpriced bruteforce Cards somehow ;)

But to be fair it isn't entirely only a Nvidia problem but yeah they like to make it heavier ;)
Hair so much things come together that are heavy Transparency, Shadowing, Physics, evtl Tessellation it's still a though overall load for multiple characters on screen at once.

But it gets better more efficient cool new ideas and the coolest old Nvidia Hardware benefits the same from these Agnostic solutions ;)

And since now Nvidia is almost even entirely booted out of Unreal some things will change finally ;)

Awesome Times not for Jensen tough ;)

Anya: Im not gonna miss you Jensen (maybe for DLSS 3.0 a bit at first, but that's gonna heal fast) ;)

Current Raw Hair Aliasing Result before Temp US/AA

A mesh leak at the hand post processing reacts on it

Our friend

The other side

Getting our friend Ready

DARK FUCK

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yeah this low resolution upsampling creates a very unique Hollywood look this bit of wash out not really a fan of it so much but yeah it has something in this Production the bloom is currently amplifying it even more killing the high frequencies additionally :)

The DOF also has some problems with some transparent objects and when it uses the head as focus point well ;)

They should fix these things before Steam Release of the Gameplay Part ;)
And allow much higher Manual Setup Configuration Options like even some of the 0815 Patreons do

Their Artist are much higher class

Reconstruction Base

Reconstruction Before Temporal Upscaling

The base result could also be further improved, but in the end it becomes part of this look & feel and so depends on your Visual/Performance goals.

Last edited:

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
duh, they said in the post comments that gangbanging will be multiplayer only. Wonder how that'd be achieved, like a hentai version of VR Chat?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Eh, this has started to go in a direction I do not care for. I'm out.
Can fully understand you but they gonna run against a big fat wall anyways and it might be even their end, so im pretty sure they gonna reconsider this ;)

No matter where they gonna release this content they can forget their Steam Release after it ;)

Last edited:

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
Can fully understand you but they gonna run against a big fat wall anyways and it might be even their end, so im pretty sure they gonna reconsider this ;)
I'm pretty sure they won't as long as there're more ppl throwing money for those niche fetishes. Hell, even if Patreon hammers down on them there are alternative platforms like SubscribeStar and Ci-en. From my observation of those patreon creators (not only Helius, but as a whole) the least thing they care is whining from non-backers.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
They can forget their Steam Release after it, you have no idea how it works and they need to learn it seems ;)

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
They can forget their Steam Release after it, you have no idea how it works ;)
You apparently have no idea how hentai game publishers work their way around steam censorship. Simply provide a "patch" in the community or from a third party source like those Japanese galgame companies did and they are out of Gabe's reach.

Reactions: Mr.Shark

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
That doesn't matter, you gonna see what happens, they already brought it on display that was the first mistake.

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
That doesn't matter, you gonna see what happens.
Man I have seen at least a dozen Japanese adult games with bestiality, rape or suspiciously underage characters in their "Patched" or DLsite version (which is "on displayed" all along) on steam myself. Do some research before making a statement.

Reactions: Mr.Shark

Rezkyy

Jul 27, 2020
Man I have seen at least a dozen Japanese adult games with bestiality, rape or suspiciously underage characters in their "Patched" or DLsite version (which is "on displayed" all along) on steam myself. Do some research before making a statement.
3D games usually get more sanctioned than 2D games especially towards bestiality and pedophilia. But I also think this can reach Steam, I've seen worse things in there even without those patches. Steam is getting a bit more open minded towards sex things nowadays.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Found Bugs so far:

Head Track Camera causes Hair collision problems
DOF fails on Transparent Objects
Breast Physics unstable and can collapse especially when hair collision head track problem comes into play
Ahegao face (Expression) can get stuck for any following scene

After Defaults load, even if you CONFIRM a resolution switch the timer still runs and the changes get force reset.
After changing the Window Size entering the Settings Menu results in a resolution force to the Defaults 1280x720.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoohen
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes