3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

xast

Jul 2, 2018
I'm confused, the game is listed as roguelite card game with story mode. But this paralogue dont have any story, roguelite, or even cards. just poses. Am i missing something?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I'm confused, the game is listed as roguelite card game with story mode. But this paralogue dont have any story, roguelite, or even cards. just poses. Am i missing something?
You could have just skimmed this thread a bit, you know. That's going to be in the future, not now.

Reactions: xast

hentaiguy1811

Jul 9, 2020
My laptop cant run this game after the extraction, I clicked run but nothing happened, I also tried many time before.
My laptop has DirectX 12, Geforce MX230 2gb, 8gb RAM and Intel Core i5 1035-G1

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Ahhh, I love finding game's like this. Only happens once every few months but holy S H I T, what a gem.

May not play very well, or on max settings, but somehow this old ass laptop runs this game well enough. Props to the M390X that still justifies its existence every so often.

Seems I found it just in time too, big Anya update and she's easily best girl and needs more content. And they all need more costumes, because that shit's fun.

Reactions: Dagod1166

SmalldickDave

Jul 16, 2020
So the first few posts are warnings that its got malware, has that issue been resolved? Is it safe to download now, asking for a friend...

Dec 9, 2018
So the first few posts are warnings that its got malware, has that issue been resolved? Is it safe to download now, asking for a friend...
The first few posts are from the very first version the game released on. It's been confirmed as a false positive and always has been for every single version people report this. Skimming the thread works well if you want to resolve an issue or concern.

Reactions: SmalldickDave

SmalldickDave

Jul 16, 2020
The first few posts are from the very first version the game released on. It's been confirmed as a false positive and always has been for every single version people report this. Skimming the thread works well if you want to resolve an issue or concern.
thanks for the help and the tip, I'm still getting used to the layout of the site and the wall of conversations seemed intimidating, so I figured it easier to ask.

Reactions: iamslime
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes