3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
I keep getting a game crash at start. The two splash screens play, then I see one with a planet and several nodes off to the side. I see the little loading wheel in the lower left spinning, then it freezes, then black screen and an empty "the game has crashed and will now close" box pops up

NM I'm retarded

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
I hope this update is more stable than the last update ,
in terms of the super long loading screen hehe , or does this only happen to me ?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Ugh, well, it is. There are already three unauthorized attempts to upload the game to Steam store and as you can expect it is a really frustrating experience to file a DMCA takedown notice for some shady guys trying to sell a cracked game you made. Not to mention that somebody (I skimmed the thread and now highly suspect that this somebody is the guy asking for the AES code after every crack and is still lurking here) is constantly trying to extract the game assets and sell them.

Here is probably not the best place to discuss this, but tbh from the sub and visit statistics at my disposal the awareness brought by piracy actually caused way more harm than good.
Sorry but this has nothing todo with Piracy

As it seems as you have some oldshool industry veterans on your Team ask them about the difference

projectheliu
Just that you get a bit of me im not interested in the Context of the Gallery System actually i hate it (this whole Anime/Hentai abstracted cutie stuff in 3D isn't my World, i also cringe about VRchat and the hidden bestiality on top you guys adding makes it even more awefull and you allready got marked for this and your Steam release of the actuall Game is now heavily in question as well) im personally only interested in how your Humanoid results turn out from the Dev side on Unreal in limited resource space and your overall Progress and direction changes since Fallen Doll.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in terms of the super long loading screen hehe , or does this only happen to me ?
Somebody said something changed on the Performance profile this is definitely not the case nothing further changed on the Core/Visual Performance Metrics from 0.28 on this Unreal 4.21 Core
The Long Loading screen seems to be a shader precomp state without any Progress display or the Internal Unreal system Benchmark running each execution on a very high level.

Everyone
In my opinion these kind of "Games" are about to die out and we will see things which will give the User much more independent freedom in his own creativity, being able to construct a "game" logic system like this in mere hours and much easier then with Unreal currently and being able to have much much more non linear interaction freedom in both Desktop and VR.

Also this is not the "Game" it's the semi Interactive pre made fully linear Sex Animation part of it, it's own System that is being worked on since Fallen Doll which copies mostly Illusions core system logic (under a different interface) and is going to be implemented in the Main Game as a Gallery section.

And they're still lot of bugs on the Hair and general Physics implementation side of things.

Last edited:

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
whoever cracked it, thank you very much, u have no idea how u have saved my mental health .
What's the difference between the cracked and the one provided here or are they the same? Not my field of expertise and curious if it's different somehow.

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
What's the difference between the cracked and the one provided here or are they the same? Not my field of expertise and curious if it's different somehow.
Cracked one means you can play it without a key that you gain from being a patron aka FOR FREE
The other one you would need to pay or something something I ain't smart

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
For me update 0.29 is a lot more stable. It doesn't heat up my computer as much, it doesn't stutter as much and also runs at a smooth and high framerate even on highest settings now when it previously chugged on medium/low.

Reactions: Cry Further

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
For me update 0.29 is a lot more stable. It doesn't heat up my computer as much, it doesn't stutter as much and also runs at a smooth and high framerate even on highest settings now when it previously chugged on medium/low.
Thats great to hear sir , do you mind sharing your pc specs ?

Dec 9, 2018
someone can help me? need vcruntime140_1.dll ?
but if i instal the visual c++ the launcher wont start
According to microsoft just
  1. Go to this .
  2. Under 'Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019', download and install both the (for 32-bit programs) and the (for 64-bit programs).
  3. After installing the runtimes, you may be asked to restart Windows. Do so if requested.
You need to be clearer when you say the launcher wont start. Does it crash to desktop? Black Screen? Might be your drivers or your system being below recommended specs.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
cooldude33
Strange i see 0 impact on Pascal from 0.28 to 0.29 no metric indicates any performance change in any important direction
Maybe you updated from a older version ?

The Alet & Erika Double Dildo (BioConnector) 01 Scene is pretty heavy it would showcase any Core improvement immediately it is my current benchmark base of Helius Visual Performance achievements.

PS: TAA can fail so horrible in Motion in Paralogue currently try to avoid the Anti-Aliasing HIGH setting if you can, you will get MOIRE problems with the Nylon Pantyhose textures high frequency buildup for example but still better than to see temporal ghosting artifacts in front of some semi transparent objects to the extreme and that blast everything in terms of visual annoyance believe me.

Extreme TAA Ghosting Artifacts: High Anti-Aliasing Setting

Last edited:

giorgio_blu

Apr 13, 2019
According to microsoft just
  1. Go to this .
  2. Under 'Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019', download and install both the (for 32-bit programs) and the (for 64-bit programs).
  3. After installing the runtimes, you may be asked to restart Windows. Do so if requested.
You need to be clearer when you say the launcher wont start. Does it crash to desktop? Black Screen? Might be your drivers or your system being below recommended specs.

when i start the game nothing happens,
nothing, i try to uninstall and reinstall your link but nothing ...

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
cooldude33
Strange i see 0 impact on Pascal from 0.28 to 0.29 no metric indicates any performance change in any important direction
Maybe you updated from a older version ?
Yea there's not much difference from 0.28 to 0.29. I updated from version 0.26 which was rather unstable for me. Also the clothes in general impact performance quite a lot in this game. I just turn them off immediately as I'm not fond of any of the costumes that are in right now anyway.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
projectheliu
Motion fuck speed results seem limited even on low and full 62 fps the overall animation speed can not reach extreme high motion levels

Even with the Resist Animations the Possible motion speed push frequency seems range limited ?

Speeds i mean would be speeds that the camera and eyes can almost not follow anymore per frame

"Pig fucking, Power fuck, natures animal, who cums first, extreme fast hip motion and high speed physics reaction and frequency"

Alet has some nice results yet nothing reaches that Speed

Last edited:

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
On the speed thing Krosos. That's true, the speed ranges are somewhat limited.
But from the messing around with CE (faster/slower speeds, even pause and reverse motion) I can tell that the scenes weren't designed for this. The main issue IMHO is the other secondary animations (head movement, hand/arm movement) are directly tied to the 'Action' animation. At faster speeds it can become really distracting haha.

So for that to work decently, the scenes would have to either have those secondary animations be separate, or a slow/normal animation and a fast/very fast animation cycle.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
That's why i prefer a full Dynamic Physics mass force based Animation Result, ultimate freedom,flexibility and closer to ground truth.

I want to get this done (impact waves, dynamic force feedback), every vibration and mass movement with full control of it :)

You don't have to but you can (your decision) and you control the change and Pace not the Animator ;)

If we reach this we can say we achieved something new (we are closer than ever) :)

Here's Alet Dreamer Scene 62 fps base output with some latency recorded at 30 with yet another bit of latency but Playback FPS isn't responsible for the Animation Speed result as a whole.

Im also running on the System Edge for UHD recording in the range of even inferiority to a upcoming modern console design, update in progress to sync slightly above next gen consoles "theoretical performance" under low level optimized performance considerations.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClownNeedto
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes