3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
These Sci-Fi Designs of Qi Wu are awesome

I hope to see his Interpretation of a Sci-Fi Traditional Chinese Cloth Design Skimped :)

Last edited:

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
How do you imagine multiplayer? Kinda dont get it in this game.
I imagine it like the gathering hub in monster hunter world, where a dozen ppl spawn in the same map, theoretically can interact with other players but most of the time everybody just does their own stuff. They mentioned that the sex system will be made more elaborate for the multiplayer, not sure how given there is insufficient info on that now.

They are working towards the next milestone which is the multiplayer harem mode and from the posts on patreon their plan is to connect the offline and online parts via the campaign mode (you get exclusive outfits and potentially other rewards in the harem mode by beating the single player campaign).

So my bet is that the current single player classic mode will eventually phase out as it is replaceable by the harem mode, and having every scene unlocked at the very beginning is kinda counterintuitive and weird after the game is finished.

Last edited:

Arousal

Jul 17, 2019
I don't mind if they make it "online only", like a DRM or something, but i really hope they don't force us to play with other people in the "harem" mode, because that would be really, really weird, to be honest. The best part about playing H-games is doing it alone.
My only hope is that they could add an "autism" button to hide all other players in harem mode.

Or at least hide the guys who use male avatars. I wouldn't mind a few erikas in different costumes walking around but it's super disturbing to be surrounded by a bunch of ghasts:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It sure sucks when my favourite girl is alet......didnt get shit this update and it feels like they add around 3 when they remember her :c
same...i can't stand the other two, one of their models is wonky (not referring to body features but to how they are animated) and the other one makes alien noises

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
man, if only i could run this in the highest settings with my potato. i do like how you can customize the scenes in this game.(i wish you can also customize proportions though)
is there a way to make objects invisible when in front of the camera?
also, i like anya the most.
(sorry for the sleep deprived scattered post lmao)

Last edited:
Reactions: LDV

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Anya 1.jpg anya 2.jpg Anya 3.jpg anya 4.jpg Anya 5.jpg

In this dev diary we will take a look at Dr.Anya's default gear in the campaign mode.
Dr. Anya, armed: Voivode Command Uniform
Dr. Anya, unarmed: Miskatonic Scholar
Every character can select from a variety of apparel sets in the wardrobe to equip in the campaign playthrough. Although we have mulled over the idea of giving them unique perks when equipped (like the ability to bypass hostile encounters when wearing the stealthsuits) in the end we decided to make them purely aesthetic so you can still feel totally safe to enter the fury with only Alet: Boyfriend's Shirt dressed.
Beating the campaign will unlock unique achievement outfit sets in future runs and the Harem Mode.
Alet 1.jpg

andrejandrej9

Aug 25, 2019
gotta have some hope, after a release of a final game creators often launch some special versions, so maybe we shouldn't worry that much for multiplayer to be a problem

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes