3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Is there a roadmap for this? The main menu makes it seems like the plan is to make it more than a gallery.
That is how development works. There is a roadmap that periodically gets detailed over on their Patreon. Things have shifted and they have shifted a lot of their development towards their multiplayer system.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
That is how development works. There is a roadmap that periodically gets detailed over on their Patreon. Things have shifted and they have shifted a lot of their development towards their multiplayer system.
I'm not on their patreon which is why I'm asking for a specific roadmap, or it's current version so I can get a better idea what is in devs mind, which direction they plan on taking.
Based on your reply, are they basically going towards a multiplayer only experience? Something like the 3dxchat or secondlife?

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
I'm not on their patreon which is why I'm asking for a specific roadmap, or it's current version so I can get a better idea what is in devs mind, which direction they plan on taking.
Based on your reply, are they basically going towards a multiplayer only experience? Something like the 3dxchat or secondlife?

They are moving towards multiplayer because they were offered free motion capture work in exchange for developing a multiplayer aspect and allowing that company to host the server. It also cuts down on piracy because the scenes will require multiple people to participate and require a second form of authentication.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019

They are moving towards multiplayer because they were offered free motion capture work in exchange for developing a multiplayer aspect and allowing that company to host the server. It also cuts down on piracy because the scenes will require multiple people to participate and require a second form of authentication.
That page is not loading for me.
Anyway, I hope that the company will be backing them up financially as well. I'm not really convinced that a purely multiplayer game can be sustained on patreon only, but I happy to be wrong in this case. Animations and overall graphics are nice and all but for me personally the interest fades pretty quickly if there is noting else to do, but maybe it's just not a game for me.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
That page is not loading for me.
Anyway, I hope that the company will be backing them up financially as well. I'm not really convinced that a purely multiplayer game can be sustained on patreon only, but I happy to be wrong in this case. Animations and overall graphics are nice and all but for me personally the interest fades pretty quickly if there is noting else to do, but maybe it's just not a game for me.
The game will be sold on Steam.

• Wow
Reactions: LDV

babydoll1231

Mar 18, 2019
How much do you guys think the game will cost on Steam?
With the new Engine platform, if the game has an attractive gameplay system to serve the main feature is 'Sex', I think it won't be less than 40$ for base game excluding DLC, Don't get angry on me, I just thought of it :censored:

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019
With the new Engine platform, if the game has an attractive gameplay system to serve the main feature is 'Sex', I think it won't be less than 40$ for base game excluding DLC, Don't get angry on me, I just thought of it :censored:
I think that's a fair price, considering the high quality of the animations and graphics. I just hope they find a way to release it on Steam without censorship, considering it's quite a hardcore game.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes