3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

cartpoke

Apr 29, 2019
i am having trouble with the vr controls i have a vive cosmos and all i can do in game is rotate camera and move around

MrBlue42

Nov 7, 2017
Having a problem with 0.31a in VR. It doesn't just start as it always did, instead it starts SteamVR and then the game through that, which seems to totally fuck the performance. Anyone else having that problem and maybe a fix?

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
is there anything else except unreal engine scenes and some sliders? does it even have like a hub world/map you can move around in?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The Gameplay part is in the making don't expect a Open World for that look @ Wild-Life similiar GFX goals but pressuring the Streaming to the EXTREME only a Open World target can achieve.

usernamecat12

May 23, 2018
Is there going to be a deathmatch mode where the first guy to jizz loses his basic rights and have to work in the dev's sweat shop?

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Having a problem with 0.31a in VR. It doesn't just start as it always did, instead it starts SteamVR and then the game through that, which seems to totally fuck the performance. Anyone else having that problem and maybe a fix?
I dont play in VR and I have no experience with VR anything, but if the game's exe launches SteamVR or Steam anything for that matter, then you're either doing something wrong, or your game has not been cracked.

is there anything else except unreal engine scenes and some sliders? does it even have like a hub world/map you can move around in?
No such thing in this game, no. I think you're looking for something like Wild Life, unless I misunderstand you.

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
I dont play in VR and I have no experience with VR anything, but if the game's exe launches SteamVR or Steam anything for that matter, then you're either doing something wrong, or your game has not been cracked.

No such thing in this game, no. I think you're looking for something like Wild Life, unless I misunderstand you.
i was just asking before downloading. I saw the claim of "release in early 2021" and though "if they only got a gallery, it's a fat lie". I know and love Wild Life, i'm not looking for the substitute, cos the king is only one

Reactions: marmaduke

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
You need a good PC to run the game.
Yeah OP, you dont say!
My 1080ti is struggling terribly, at a mere 27-28 FPS when there are 2 characters on the scene, at max graphics details.

And the thing is, most of that load on the GPU comes straight from the environment, not so much from rendering the character models.

Would it be possible to have a way to turn on/off the environment or at least use very low quality settings for it?
I dont particularly care very much if some machine or monitor in the background looks low res, my main concern is the character models, and thats it.

And yes I know I can lower the Screen Percentage setting, but this just reduces the overall internal resolution, its not what I'm looking for.

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah OP, you dont say!
My 1080ti is struggling terribly, at a mere 27-28 FPS when there are 2 characters on the scene, at max graphics details.

And the thing is, most of that load on the GPU comes straight from the environment, not so much from rendering the character models.

Would it be possible to have a way to turn on/off the environment or at least use very low quality settings for it?
I dont particularly care very much if some machine or monitor in the background looks low res, my main concern is the character models, and thats it.

And yes I know I can lower the Screen Percentage setting, but this just reduces the overall internal resolution, its not what I'm looking for.
it's not your pc or the particle effects. It's the shitty optimization of the game cos the dev is bad

BananaJK

May 15, 2018
Yeah OP, you dont say!

It's about their new lighting & shadow That they optimize badly and lose performance more than half in ver0.31 you can see my camparism ver 0.30 and 0.31 with defualt setting.

Reactions: LDV

Wewix

Jul 13, 2020
0.31a VR version doesn't seems to recognize my headset(Rift S),the game launch and i can't move or interact with anything, unlike previous version who worked just fine.

Reactions: spacedeathmenia

MrBlue42

Nov 7, 2017
0.31a VR version doesn't seems to recognize my headset(Rift S),the game launch and i can't move or interact with anything, unlike previous version who worked just fine.
Playing 0.31A with a Rift S and it works, however - for some reason - it starts into the Steam VR environment before starting the game, killing the performance for me. They updated the engine and changed some other stuff about VR as well, so I hope they'll fix that with the next update, since it seems to do a lot of weird stuff right now.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It's about their new lighting & shadow That they optimize badly and lose performance more than half in ver0.31 you can see my camparism ver 0.30 and 0.31 with defualt setting.
Nope it's running as expected

i give you a direct compare of something new under the same DX11 limitations which by not much play a role for Paralogue at all until we get to the actual Gameplay complexity.

now you will think hey wait but this looks so much better and yep you are right but nothing would hold them up to produce the same results it is a different style but in terms of complexity it is very comparable if not even a tad overall more complex as higher illuminated scenes are most of the times more complex than darker illumination in many different ways and the overall Hair results are far more complex no matter the style.

Hair wise Paralogue is more complex than Wild-Life as well, with pretty solid results not perfect but solid and still with a lot of Physic problems.

Still Project Helius is in a very early stage of their existence ;)

And soon they going

into a higher class ;)

And who knows where we gonna see them again the next time after Paralogue ;)

PS: With 50% less Performance if you good you can guess my GPU range with the Data i supplied

Last edited:

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
it's not your pc or the particle effects. It's the shitty optimization of the game cos the dev is bad
Well, all I know is that I see 100% GPU usage even on the main menu (depending on which background scene is auto-loaded), without any character models in the scene at all.
And whether its matter of bad optimization or just a very complex scene, we should be able to turn down the details for the environment only because I dont think there are that many people that care very much about background objects.

I dont mean they should not be there, its just that people with slower graphics cards would happily reduce their visual quality for the sake of a smoother framerate, yet still be able to see high-res nipples lol.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes