3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Yep,they update file and change activate code everytime they update,You have to download the whole new update file everytime if you want to play new version & get the activate code from support their patreon or wait for crack. exe file from the old version can't use with the new one.Want how to fix? wait for the full public game and buy it.
yup, this is reverse of what is needed at times. In the past, people have used an older cracked executable to run the incremental update. You can't just download the exe and use it on .30 and expect all the updated content. It just doesn't work that way.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Dreamer loves to fuck his enemies Balls Deep
(Paralogue Project Crystal Lense)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BananaJK

May 15, 2018
No I just installed it and tried to run it.. what am I supposed to do with it?
Download file from first page and extract file and run the paralogue.exe inside it.It's work fine.if not,it's might because your missing software to run it.I hope you not trying to run it in zip file.

andrejandrej9

Aug 25, 2019
Does anyone know how will the next character look like? I really don't like how Anya looks. Both her proportions and facial features I would describe as not appealing.

GoogleBoogle

Jun 20, 2018
Download file from first page and extract file and run the paralogue.exe inside it.It's work fine.if not,it's might because your missing software to run it.I hope you not trying to run it in zip file.
is there supposed to be all the files and what not like in the older versions? because the only thing in .31 is Paralogue-Win64-shipping in the binaries folder which wont start

I got it to work nevermind

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Does anyone know how will the next character look like? I really don't like how Anya looks. Both her proportions and facial features I would describe as not appealing.
I would love to see a Anya/Alet mix Body Alet Face/Skin Anya
Alet has a awesome Venus Figure

Anyways i would fuck both from Dusk till Dawn together in a 3 some

I still hope for a Dreamer version of her upside down deep facethroat fuck
Anya and Erika could also need it

She's brave she didn't told dreamer yet anything of where the S.P.E.S HQ is no matter how hard he let them take her or himself doing it, a real tough fighter she is.

Current 0.31 tuned Performance (for testing vs old version overall changes)

Erikas Pussy Side Pounding also needs to be pushed over to Alet and Anya so hot, she goes wild.
Problem wise the Hair Collision can still totally craze out and also a lot of neck cloth seams become visible lately.

Btw if you think that above results are slow ;)

This is slow
theoldkingpower.jpg

Last edited:

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
Dreamer loves to fuck his enemies Balls Deep
(Paralogue Project Crystal Lense)
Speaking of balls. Males could get some biggers balls with some nice animations. They are close to no nexistent in most cases. Balls are hot. Or atleast make it adjustable.

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
Anyone know what the halloween post was about? yiff . party wasn't updated yet. Haven't seen anyone post anything about it here so far.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Erikas Reverse Anal

Wonderfull Job

I reached really good animation latencies now, worth a try to record them

Last edited:

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Love this game. Hopefully, they consider having a male on alien scene or two included. Other than that I think its near perfect.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes