3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Kiotaku

Feb 20, 2018
Umm...with this new version when I choose ANY options from the main menu the screen lags for a bit then goes into the scene...in Chinese. Like the entire UI, girl and action options, EVERYTHING turns into Chinese. Anyone know how to change it back to English?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Umm...with this new version when I choose ANY options from the main menu the screen lags for a bit then goes into the scene...in Chinese. Like the entire UI, girl and action options, EVERYTHING turns into Chinese. Anyone know how to change it back to English?
When you first start the game, there is a option to choose language. Did you click on chinese virus by accident? If that was the case. Try go into C:\Users\username\AppData\Local and delete Paralogue folder then start a game again should take you to language selection screen

• Haha
Reactions: Goshtic
Dec 25, 2019
so I don't know if its just me but I don't have any audio in this version. 0.30 worked fine. I play in VR btw
They started using Steam VR as far as I know.
If you want to have a sound, you need to look at your desktop via VR headset and click on game window (game window needs to be active).

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ok seriously now, does anyone else find the noises they make absolutely obnoxious?
I think Alet is the least annoying in that regard, Erika is ok, but Anya souns like she's being fucked by Lloigor even when she isn't being fucked by Lloigor.
But even the first two are annoying 1/2 of the time. And yes I realise I can turn the volume down

Also, does the skin underneath their breast look weird for anyone else? It's all black for no reason (no it's not a shadow).

ALSO, don't bother downloading the latest update, the performance turned to crap, all for a few lame new scenes, don't know about anyone else but seeing the Ghast / Elder Thing / Deep One is a big nah for me, especially since only 1 scene includes Alet and I don't even like it...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LDV

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
Ok seriously now, does anyone else find the noises they make absolutely obnoxious?
I think Alet is the least annoying in that regard, Erika is ok, but Anya souns like she's being fucked by Lloigor even when she isn't being fucked by Lloigor.
But even the first two are annoying 1/2 of the time. And yes I realise I can turn the volume down

Also, does the skin underneath their breast look weird for anyone else? It's all black for no reason (no it's not a shadow).

ALSO, don't bother downloading the latest update, the performance turned to crap, all for a few lame new scenes, don't know about anyone else but seeing the Ghast / Elder Thing / Deep One is a big nah for me, especially since only 1 scene includes Alet and I don't even like it...
I kinda like noises. Especially that slapping noise.

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
still there is no torrent?! pretty hard to download with only free mega, I don't use it enough and I'm from south america, so it is expensive to pay for it, damn it

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Ok, dumb question time, I tried to play others games in Unreal Engine and always says that is missing some dll's, when I download them and try to launch the game says that an error ocourried, these games are like RPG Maker games that is needed to download the program itself? In this case, I'll need to download the Unreal Engine to play these games?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Ok, dumb question time, I tried to play others games in Unreal Engine and always says that is missing some dll's, when I download them and try to launch the game says that an error ocourried, these games are like RPG Maker games that is needed to download the program itself? In this case, I'll need to download the Unreal Engine to play these games?
What DLLs are missing? I can't really think of anything extra that would need to be downloaded Unreal Engine related.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
What operating system are you running?

Your computer should have at least Visual studio 2017 v 15.6 version or above. Visual studio 2019 version is much preferred.

Last edited:
Reactions: Facilus

BananaJK

May 15, 2018
Try install DirectX from microsoft.

Reactions: Facilus

Baoenzo

Jul 23, 2020
Hmm, it looks a bit weird. But has anyone found the text file of this game yet? I want to translate the game language into my language. But after unpacking the Paks file, I can't find the text file of the game. Any comments are appreciated. Thank you

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Same problem. i only copy and pasted the "Paralogue-Win64-Shipping" file. I kinda hate downloading the whole game again just for the update. Anybody who knows how to fix this?
Are you trying to only download the exe and use it with .30?

BananaJK

May 15, 2018
Same problem. i only copy and pasted the "Paralogue-Win64-Shipping" file. I kinda hate downloading the whole game again just for the update. Anybody who knows how to fix this?
Yep,they update file and change activate code everytime they update,You have to download the whole new update file everytime if you want to play new version & get the activate code from support their patreon or wait for crack. exe file from the old version can't use with the new one.Want how to fix? wait for the full public game and buy it.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes