3.80 star(s) 63 Votes
Oct 15, 2019
It really sucks that a beastialty/monster game with such good animations and graphics has all the monsters have small dicks(for beast stuff).
I do not think that, the shop for unreal engine does have bigger ones... sadly but I would like to see big penetration of course inside the intimate parts of the females. I do agree, that some bigger penises would be cool.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Welp, this update didn't accidentally fix the linux issue I was having.
Guess I might as well use a Virtual Machine like I used to... quite some time ago.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I do not think that, the shop for unreal engine does have bigger ones... sadly but I would like to see big penetration of course inside the intimate parts of the females. I do agree, that some bigger penises would be cool.
They would have to reencode a lot of stuff, like genitalia deformation and animations.

Daikaioth

Jan 31, 2019
What does the crack do? Everything still links to patreon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It really sucks that a beastialty/monster game with such good animations and graphics has all the monsters have small dicks(for beast stuff).
ikr xD it rly does
guess i wasn't the only one feeling it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg! xD how embarrassing i had clicked the reply button 1 comment above the one i wanted to quote and didn't even notice!!...
and my bad engrish comment just happened to sync with the wrong quote before i could edit it cuz i was to busy saving the screenshots throughout the thread ,... i meant to quote HerbertIronsides not that nonononoyes guy dammit!!!!
REEEEE xd my reputation has been tarnished how could i be lumped with those visually impaired plebeians i basically scavenged the whole thread! as a lurker!

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96

Happonari

Nov 2, 2019
So I just want to confirm that this is just a barbie doll simulator currently correct? Just pose and fuck? Or is there some kind of game or story to play?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
So I just want to confirm that this is just a barbie doll simulator currently correct? Just pose and fuck? Or is there some kind of game or story to play?
Yes. The story and multiplayer modes will come next year, hopefully.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes