3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
0.31 stability bench

My name is DR. Dreamer, nice to fuck you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now let me change the side (not yet)

After she woke up

Onto the Examination table

Onto the Lab table

Hold on

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
look at the shadow differences, but i agree it isn't yet perfectly balanced out their Medium setting should lower that a bit ;)
I can't even get 20 fps in workshop map with 0.31. It used to be 50-60 in 0.30. I know they change the lighting system in 0.31 but the difference in quality is not worth cutting fps in half.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
NukaCola
Whats your GPU ? and you talking about Medium or High VR or non VR ?

High could be to much Medium is often the better choice there is visually not a extreme change from Medium to High but some scenes can become less stable on Medium also in the Workshop currently with the Default setup.

Some lights are very unbalanced even in the Lab it currently has a tendency to overlight in such affected scenes and lose details, the problem though these are internal lights and you need to change them adapting from the outside you would unbalance other scenes so the internal available light options do not really help unfortunately if the main scene lighting is fucked up and yeah the path they gone now is very expensive for the Workshop and makes no sense at all.

Currently trying to find some compromise setup between Lab and Workshop in terms of Performance and stability and Visual target not easy tough without being able to change the main lighting accordingly.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
NukaCola
Whats your GPU ? and you talking about Medium or High VR or non VR ?

High could be to much Medium is often the better choice there is visually not a extreme change from Medium to High but some scenes can become less stable on Medium also in the Workshop currently with the Default setup.

Some lights are very unbalanced even in the Lab it currently has a tendency to overlight in such affected scenes and lose details, the problem though these are internal lights and you need to change them adapting from the outside you would unbalance other scenes so the internal available light options do not really help unfortunately if the main scene lighting is fucked up and yeah the path they gone now is very expensive for the Workshop and makes no sense at all.

Currently trying to find some compromise setup between Lab and Workshop in terms of Performance and stability and Visual target not easy tough without being able to change the main lighting accordingly.
I'm have a RX 580 and playing at High 1080p non VR version. Switch graphics setting to medium increase fps but I think it also lower the texture quality because when zoom in up close the girl skin lose detail at medium setting. I won't mind lose some shadow and effect but the girls must have highest detail :)
It would be nice if they have a sperate graphics option for shadow,ssao, effect...etc instead of just low, medium, high preset.

Medium vs high setting

andrejandrej9

Aug 25, 2019
So, in the future updates, if they add a scene, that isn't necessarily vanilla sex, most likely it won't be available in the single player mode? And that fps drop between 0.30 and 0.31, it's really bad. I just hope they add options in the menu to adjust the graphics more, I really don't care about some shades in the background.
Would be nice if Project Helius actually made two versions of the game, one for steam with all its limitations and the other one to be on itch.io or somewhere else. I really would prefer to play all the scenes I like just by myself and not being forced to interact with other people. I definitely wouldn't enjoy it.

And there's one thing that is lacking- option for just the penis being visible, like in the previous game.

BananaJK

May 15, 2018
I hope they will update the gameplay soon.Until now,i still not sure this is game in progress or just sex cg viewer.
With this level of graphics, I really want to know how it will affect the gameplay.

Nakoinst

Mar 19, 2020
The problem still remains that in the public steam version they are probably forced to censor galatea and the horse monster. Ofc if you don't care for loli or horse raping I think the answer is yes.
But will there be a patch or something like that, Like a non steam patch that unlocks the content

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Would be nice if Project Helius actually made two versions of the game, one for steam with all its limitations and the other one to be on itch.io or somewhere else. I really would prefer to play all the scenes I like just by myself and not being forced to interact with other people. I definitely wouldn't enjoy it.

And there's one thing that is lacking- option for just the penis being visible, like in the previous game.
Well, in the near future the majority of the newly introduced scenes will be harem. We can see that from the Patreon posts and the thread attached to it.

• Sad
Reactions: andrejandrej9

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I'm have a RX 580 and playing at High 1080p non VR version. Switch graphics setting to medium increase fps but I think it also lower the texture quality because when zoom in up close the girl skin lose detail at medium setting. I won't mind lose some shadow and effect but the girls must have highest detail :)
It would be nice if they have a sperate graphics option for shadow,ssao, effect...etc instead of just low, medium, high preset.

Medium vs high setting

Yes im working on the Medium Shadow no texture lose version, though trying to avoid as many shadow problems as possible not easy at all without being the actual light artist, a case i really wish to have RT shadows become a standard as fast as possible.

I follow their light and art approach since their first Unreal results from their rather uknown first release "DaisyInSummer" now analyzed it throughout Fallendoll and now in Paralogue.

Project Helius Daisy in Summer

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yes im working on the Medium Shadow no texture lose version, though trying to avoid as many shadow problems as possible not easy at all without being the actual light artist, a case i really wish to have RT shadows become a standard as fast as possible.

I follow their light and art approach since their first Unreal results from their rather uknown first release "DaisyInSummer" now analyzed it throughout Fallendoll and now in Paralogue.

Project Helius Daisy in Summer
I'm trying to lower the resolution scale and shadow quality to get playable fps in 0.31 without sacrifice too much quality. Edit the GameUserSettings.ini file in appdata/local doesn't seem too work. Do you how how to make it work? Those command usually work in UE4 game but this doesn't seem to be the case.

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Where the "game" at bois? Its here because it counts as a game. Where the gameplay at for this game? There is no game, please add it.

Samael-79

Aug 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "rf96, post: 4468045, membro: 159753"]
Non ho problemi.

Sì, c'è un errore di checksum nell'archivio. Ricaricamento ...
[/CITAZIONE]Same for me

Reactions: oysterkeeper
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes