3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

drebin

May 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could we please finally get over the notion that if something is freely available, people will stop supporting the creator? It's not true and it never was. They clearly don't have 12k recurring patrons because they forced people to pay.

About 95% of people that would have downloaded the game, then chosen not to start supporting them after they tried it out, would never have done so anyway. (Be it a conscious decision or the inability to do so.) Having the one week after release was a nice gesture from funog and ethically right, but it doesn't necessarily translate to more support. They probably got more publicity and awareness from the very pirate site we're on than any other platform, and even so their support grew with every update.

The part of the target audience that simply can't wait a week and starts supporting out of necessity/urge is negligeable, not to mention they are the least loyal supporters. Building a company on them is suicide.

Contrary to the urge buyers, the ones that actually want to support because they value their work and product are way more loyal and are also willing to spend more. These people aren't won over by being blackmailed/railroaded into doing so, they support them, because they tried out the product and want to see more of it, while also getting involved with it. (Another factor is that they actually have the dispensible income to throw at them, which a lot of people in the non-supporters don't.) The best way to get more of them and keep the old ones as well, is to release top notch updates without going down the road that starts to irritate a part of them. Right now they are either forced or chosen to go down that route. Sure, not every supporter will care, but the forced multiplayer will annoy a part of their supporters, and if it's really egregious, it will alienate people, which will make them lose support.

The forced online function will lose more support for them over time than gain from forcing people into it. Not to mention the loss of goodwill from supporters and non-supporters alike. It's a bad decision on their part, and if it's not a company forcing their hand, they should reconsider. If it is a company, then they should have chosen a different one to collaborate with.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Interesting it looks like they changed the Lighting of the Anya Dreamer Reverse Cowgirl Workshop Scene in 0.31, this way no Shadow Flicker problems anymore but it of course now looks slightly different, In it's default setup.

They Finaly got the Screen Resolution Change Confirm stable *party* :D

Default 0.31 (High) newsceneshadowbalance.jpg

Default 0.31 Medium
newscenehsaodwmedium.jpg

The DOF can be still extreme ugly (controll of it is horror) and it still fails on transparent objects
dofworksbuthow.jpg

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
projectheliu
Yep the switching of the the different Window/Fullscreen and Resolution states is stable now, it behaves as you would expect now under Windows.
There is tough still a supi dupi small not logic Windows behavior with the memorization of the actual Window/Fullscreen states of the Settings button itself and when the Settings button switches the Window/Fullscreen state suddenly by clicking it, which only feel strange mostly if you a Windows Keyboard Junkie tough and do a lot (Alt+Enter, Alt+Tab, Windows Key, Manual Window resizing back and forth) ;)
Nobody is Perfect, at least the confirm timer works correct now as it should and doesn't count anymore when it shouldn't ;)

They also silently fixed some wrong scene categorizations for workshop/laboratory by now, so don't be stranged that some are missing now in laboratory you'll find them in the workshop now where they belong ;)

So some more 0.31 current default setup results

Also that new "Black Hole doors" are strange why did they got removed ?

Hmm looks like the whole Animation Latency results improved the faster speeds feel much better no matter really at which final FPS output in the end but of course you want 60 FPS minimum there the results really start to shine at higher speeds or full speed :)

Illusion needs to come up with something gigantic new, this feels crazy impressive real at these performance levels.

And when Holodexxx can transfer these kind of results to their clones oh godness, we are up for something.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yes for now it is, but it is overall the most complex part which results will be transfering in the Game,Multiplayer and VR part and are as such the Core results where you see all their Workflow,Design and tuning results coming together in very high detail.

The Final Gameplay will be overall much simpler in terms of Complexity

Last edited:

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Anyone any idea what the difference in rendering is between the Dreamer model and the girls?
Maybe looking at that may help me figure out how to get this working properly, as the Dreamer always renders in right.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Dreamers rendering is less complex layered, most probably they do it to emphasize the doll difference also Dreamer doesn't need to blush and hasn't all the effects layer the Females have for certain trigger situations ;)

New cloth rendering Problem in 0.31 that can happen, seems for now it is a specific bug with erikas underwear rendering also neck seams on erika cloth dependent.

Wouldn't you want to give her something in return ?

Here we go

Last edited:

fpduder

Oct 25, 2020
While waiting for the 0.30 crack I thought I'd take a shot at getting it to run myself.

After a couple of days of wading though ElecKey nonsense, I'd like to share what I've built - a small tool that *should* unlock every version (hopefully VR included), with no modifications to any game files. Hopefully this will let us play future versions of the game without waiting for a crack.

Usage: Run EkImpostor.exe before starting the game. It will run in the background and close itself once the game checks for activation. Feel free to also kill it with Task Manager.

Attached are a binary (for users to run) and its source code (for developers and people who want to check the code they run, and for people looking for info relating to circumventing ElecKey DRM).

I'm not sure if this helps anyone, but I thought I'd contribute it in the spirit of information-sharing.

Also, let me know if it doesn't work - there could be per-machine differences that I haven't run into.
Hey quick question. Not saying its related, could be just a coincidence but ever since I ran the EkImpostor.exe , my computer hasnt been able to connect to my remote mouse apps on my phone I use to control my PC from my living room.. Does anyone know if running the EkImpostor.exe has anything to do with that?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
While waiting for the 0.30 crack I thought I'd take a shot at getting it to run myself.

After a couple of days of wading though ElecKey nonsense, I'd like to share what I've built - a small tool that *should* unlock every version (hopefully VR included), with no modifications to any game files. Hopefully this will let us play future versions of the game without waiting for a crack.

Usage: Run EkImpostor.exe before starting the game. It will run in the background and close itself once the game checks for activation. Feel free to also kill it with Task Manager.

Attached are a binary (for users to run) and its source code (for developers and people who want to check the code they run, and for people looking for info relating to circumventing ElecKey DRM).

I'm not sure if this helps anyone, but I thought I'd contribute it in the spirit of information-sharing.

Also, let me know if it doesn't work - there could be per-machine differences that I haven't run into.
Thank you very much :love: . Work perfectly with version 0.31. I'm getting pretty poor performance with workshop map though. It was around 50 fps in 0.30. There is new hotfix 0.31a version released yesterday. Can someone upload that?
Paralogue-Win64-Shipping_2020_10_28_03_40_27_015.jpg

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Thank you very much :love: . Work perfectly with version 0.31. I'm getting pretty poor performance with workshop map though. It was around 50 fps in 0.30. There is new hotfix 0.31a version released yesterday. Can someone upload that?
View attachment 876536
Lighting changed in 0.31 most probably to avoid some shadow flickering

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SgtUnderground

dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
ok looks like as previous post said, the lighting changed. now we move on to 0.31 instead.

0.29 was my best experience and 0.30 is the worst nightmare. lmao

i hope i can stay at 0.31 for a long time :)

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
Could we please finally get over the notion that if something is freely available, people will stop supporting the creator? It's not true and it never was. They clearly don't have 12k recurring patrons because they forced people to pay.
Wait what, they got 12k patrons already?
I recall that before they announced that there'll be contents locked behind the online mode they only had 8k-9k
Welp guess that the majority of patrons don't really care anyways, that fact alone basically undermines all your following arguments...

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
ok looks like as previous post said, the lighting changed. now we move on to 0.31 instead.

Yep i leave 0.29 on it wasn't a bad balance (always nice to compare back to)
But 0.31 is the way to go now

Overall the lighting in Workshop is much more realistic now and Skin becomes beautiful, of course it will pressure GPUs even more now.

does anyone have a fix for the overclocking graphics cards breaking the game problem?
Easy don't overclock it's idiotic these days, it's only gonna higher your power consumption for no real gain anymore

Overclocking is pretty dead for the time being there was a time it was efficient pre getting close to the node problems but today you need smarter solutions.

GPUs are already hitting the barrier with Nvidia and others have no chance for any gain anymore going already to the design limits, which leaves nearly 0 overclock headroom anymore that is seen by the Vendor as SAFE enough to sell to you for a not worthy extra overall.
And if you have a AIB pre overclocked card and problems now due to heavier workload (Paralogue stresses non Raytracing cores GPU enormously) clean your pc and if that doesn't help underclock your card.

Last edited:

andrejandrej9

Aug 25, 2019
I saw that there is 0.31 already out but can't find where to download or a crack or anything. I don't know if i'm missing something or what.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes