3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah, here's some discussion from Patreon:

- It is unwise to add two modes which do basically the same thing and compete with each other. All sex scenes involving no more than two actors are accessible offline in the single player gallery mode.

- Is there a reason you guys are so fixated on keeping it strictly multiplayer?
- Yes, and we won't bulge. Sorry.
The only thing I can say is that without this decision we are unable to continue developing the game under current covid-19 crisis at all.
I probably have already said too much. However I can assure you that adding a multiplayer mode is the only compromise we made for the project to move on track during the dark hours (we were hit by the disastrous turn of events brought by the pandemic harder than you may think, but we still managed to deliver every monthly update, which is a feat I am proud of). By calling it "compromise" I did not mean that we dislike the idea tho: it's an exciting challenge and we will not monetize the multiplayer mode or like how EA puts it, "turn it into a service".

From these I can deduce that the most likely reason for this decision is that some key contributor (or multiple) really wanted a multiplayer mode. Of course they realize that multiplayer sex is a very niche thing with many problems, so they're trying to get people to use it via this "exclusive content".

It's not the first time game projects are undermined by someone trying to push their ideas/fantasies/fetishes too hard. Oh well, at least we still get a fairly excellent single player mode (I hope).

That being said, this is a huge red flag and a sign that customer satisfaction is not the priority here. I would be vary of giving this project too much money at this point. Someone's comments earlier about milk milfs being pushed through by a high paying patreon only add to that feeling.
Ah so the multiplayer is just because some retard from the publishers is a deranged cunt, now that makes more sense. I have been wondering for a long time where the fuck did that suddenly come from.
Also, you should be wary of giving the project money at all since they cancelled their first game in the first place tbh.

drebin

May 1, 2017
"It's an exciting challenge and we will not monetize the multiplayer mode or like how EA puts it, "turn it into a service". "

Learning from EA of all the possible companies out there, seriously?
They should also implement a gacha while they are at it, it is the newest hot shit after all, otherwise how else will they monetise this online "service"? Subscriptions, which they already have from patreon basically?

Honestly the news I see of this game has been getting progressively worse in the last couple of months. It's killing any excitement I had for them.

raimse

Dec 16, 2018
Hi all,
Anyone playing this on WMR (Windows Mixed Reality)?
I had no issues until 0.29, but in 0.30 it does not seem to reconginize controller input
I can't even get past the first "press trigger to continue" screen.

I've found a bunch of mapping files in a subfolder (\WindowsNoEditor\Paralogue\Config\SteamVRBindings) but so far no luck.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Ah so the multiplayer is just because some retard from the publishers is a deranged cunt, now that makes more sense. I have been wondering for a long time where the fuck did that suddenly come from.
Also, you should be wary of giving the project money at all since they cancelled their first game in the first place tbh.
He previously said they were looking for a company that could do their motion capture work since it couldn't continue here, in the United States. So ProjectH found another company that would do the work in exchange for using their hardware for a multiplayer mode and testing their network. The CEO already knew of the ProjectH and offered their services. ProjectH agreed and the multiplayer mode started being designed in exchange for motion capture work. It was an agreement between the two companies.

Just read this thread, this was discussed awhile ago.

Apr 27, 2018
He previously said they were looking for a company that could do their motion capture work since it couldn't continue here, in the United States. So ProjectH found another company that would do the work in exchange for using their hardware for a multiplayer mode and testing their network. The CEO already knew of the ProjectH and offered their services. ProjectH agreed and the multiplayer mode started being designed in exchange for motion capture work. It was an agreement between the two companies.

Just read this thread, this was discussed awhile ago.
They could still make the features for the multiplayer be available in an offline mode. So they can test the server with people interested in the multiplayer and not forcing the rest.

But their respond were basically: "that will kill the multiplayer mode".
Well, if you think that the multiplayer mode will die, then that means you think it will suck. And you are just forcing people to try a mode for a late agreement in the project.

I can't imagine what other change can occur if other "agreement" appears.

I would have try the multiplayer if it was optional. But forcing it to the players, it just a step in the wrong direction.

Last edited:

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
They could still make the features for the multiplayer be available in an offline mode. So they can't test the server with people interested in the multiplayer and not forcing the rest.

But their respond were basically: "that will kill the multiplayer mode".
Well, if you think that the multiplayer mode will die, then that means you think it will suck. And you are just forcing people to try a mode for a late agreement in the project.

I can't imagine what other change can occur if other "agreement" appears.

I would have try the multiplayer if it was optional. But forcing it to the players, it just a step in the wrong direction.
I don't think the majority of people really care, if you check the Patreon page there is a show of excitement for the harem mode. Of course, not everyone wants multiplayer, nor this to be a Steam release for their friends to come across. Personally, I just have my Steam privacy settings maxed out. But how many people are going to go into Harem for more than 10 minutes? Login, see a horse rape two girls, fap, log out. My main concern would be not enough people being logged in for a harem scene to even happen. Honestly, the lucky person would be who ever gets paired with the person obsessively fapping all day. LOL.

Apr 27, 2018
I don't think the majority of people really care, if you check the Patreon page there is a show of excitement for the harem mode. Of course, not everyone wants multiplayer, nor this to be a Steam release for their friends to come across. Personally, I just have my Steam privacy settings maxed out. But how many people are going to go into Harem for more than 10 minutes? Login, see a horse rape two girls, fap, log out. My main concern would be not enough people being logged in for a harem scene to even happen. Honestly, the lucky person would be who ever gets paired with the person obsessively fapping all day. LOL.
There "were" a lot of excitement for the harem mode. But then they announced there will be features lock for only multiplayer. Their post on patreon was filled with complains and questions (I know that because I was a patron). They gave a lot of justifications, but at the end the answer always was: "it will kill the multiplayer".

After that people still complained in the next posts. But they stopped answers them.

r3dg

Sep 6, 2019
Does this somehow change situation?
Problem is a little different: probably it was possible to postpone plans for motion capture studio at later date, due to epidemic.
Later, one could find a studio that does not issue ultimatums and does not want to see the game as an online platform
I think that many people understand what is happening in world now and would accept ProjectH position.
But instead, under pressure (presumably) from some patrons, he decides that it is needed here and now.

I can speak only for myself and this my situation as one of his patrons: at the very beginning, he promises to make a sci-fi game like Fallen Doll, but more perfect, with beast content and sexy girls, with excellent graphics and realistic animation.
I liked it and I became a patron.
What did I get in the end? - Game that I definitely will not and cannot play.
Due to lot of milk milf in concepts and only one playable slim girl, who was added at very beginning of game (I'm not fan of milf and loli).
Because everything I like and why I supported hes will be transferred online.
I am against it, when it is not said beforehand.
I think that I would not support this if ProjectH first warned that most of the game will be transferred online.
In addition, I still cannot figure out what to do if for some reason I cannot be online? Game is over?
Cheers! D:

I will repeat myself and say that I do not claim that I am 100% right

AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018
so, it'll be like vn/action/shooting game in the future? cause i see on twitter, the video preview looks like it'll be shooting game with space station area.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
They have 12,061 patrons now, so whatever they do, they have done it right so far.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Does this somehow change situation?
Problem is a little different: probably it was possible to postpone plans for motion capture studio at later date, due to epidemic.
Later, one could find a studio that does not issue ultimatums and does not want to see the game as an online platform
I think that many people understand what is happening in world now and would accept ProjectH position.
But instead, under pressure (presumably) from some patrons, he decides that it is needed here and now.

I can speak only for myself and this my situation as one of his patrons: at the very beginning, he promises to make a sci-fi game like Fallen Doll, but more perfect, with beast content and sexy girls, with excellent graphics and realistic animation.
I liked it and I became a patron.
What did I get in the end? - Game that I definitely will not and cannot play.
Due to lot of milk milf in concepts and only one playable slim girl, who was added at very beginning of game (I'm not fan of milf and loli).
Because everything I like and why I supported hes will be transferred online.
I am against it, when it is not said beforehand.
I think that I would not support this if ProjectH first warned that most of the game will be transferred online.
In addition, I still cannot figure out what to do if for some reason I cannot be online? Game is over?
Cheers! D:

I will repeat myself and say that I do not claim that I am 100% right
You are correct, if this isn't your cup of tea then you vote with your wallet. I didn't sponsor him as much as some others did. ProjectH has only gained $75 from me, and honestly it was only suppose to be $50 but I forgot to cancel my subscription. I'll add it to Steam because that is what I paid for, even if it's not the project I wished it to be. But I did go in understanding it was not a fully developed project and that things could change.

I learned about this project through F95 and I did the same as most people her, to enjoy it. As for their multiplayer system, I support the fact that they are transitioning part of it online. I do want them to succeed with their product and complete the game. But now with the program that auto-debugs, and the game being linked here on day 1, ProjectH should incorporate a way to ensure his only active patreons are getting the content.

If ProjectH can't afford to keep paying for their team to develop, then that Steam release is going to be trash. Granted, I paid for the work knowing the future isn't secure, because it's only supported by monthly patrons, who can cancel and find releases without paying. The two previous programs that are used crack the game, with out guards in place, to allow Paralogue to generate revenue for a week at least, was harmful to the community in whole. This is only my opinion and I do not speak for others. But if people leave Patreon and ProjectH has to let go some staff, it's just going to hurt all of us. When more people leave, because the releases are not nearly as enjoyable as before, people could leave Patreon. The previous crackers did a good thing by having all of us wait a week to receive a cracked copy. I understand that people want the game now and feel they deserve it for free, now. I just feel that not many people understand, or care, about the consequences.

Edit: Yes, I have passionate feelings about this project. It's incredibly unique and I do enjoy seeing how it's progressing.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
soo i just downloaded the game and the non vr crack and put it in its folder, but it does not work..when clicking new game it just opens the browser for the patreon site.. anyone have a cracked game that works?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
soo i just downloaded the game and the non vr crack and put it in its folder, but it does not work..when clicking new game it just opens the browser for the patreon site.. anyone have a cracked game that works?
Did you skip the line written in red on the same post that had the download links? It explains that "New Game" is a placeholder and that only "Gallery -> Classic" works.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes