3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
i get +5-10 fps more out of 0.29 (and that overall more motion stable)

0.29 = 29 FPS (slight shadow flicker only on the Arm in Alet Dreamer Anal Table scene, Anya Dreamer workshop scene stable)
0.30 = 23 FPS (Shadow flicker problems in Anya Dreamer workshop reverse cowgirl scene)

Non Motion Difference Alet Dreamer Table

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anya Dreamer Reverse Cowgirl Scene Temporal Shadow Flicker Problem introduced with 0.30

I gonna move to the newest Nvidia Drivers to make sure that Nvidia doesn't fight currently against some AMD RDNA2 specific optimizations going on on Epics Side ;)

Though i don't see these kind of Shadow Render instabilities in Wild-Life results so far and they definitely only became a bigger problem for this Scene with the move to 0.30

But first lets see if 0.31 changed something from 0.30 which i doubt but you never know in these heating up Nvidia vs AMD times, you better look closely ;)

But that extreme Shadow Flicker in this Scene with 0.30 is a absolute no go 0.29 result was absolute stable in any camera distance

This scene became one Render stability Benchmark now and 0.30 fails currently on it

0.29 temporal stable no shadow flicker

Current test balance 0.29 (with semi stable working DOF, last 5 picture)

Last edited:
Reactions: yoohen

Yuzupepper

Nov 20, 2017
Honestly, the only problem is the fact that Project H is creating online only scenes for scenes with more than two actors. Its going to be pretty annoying to have to try and actually connect to another person or more and have everyone capable of manipulating the scene.

Pepito1233

Sep 29, 2017
While waiting for the 0.30 crack I thought I'd take a shot at getting it to run myself.

After a couple of days of wading though ElecKey nonsense, I'd like to share what I've built - a small tool that *should* unlock every version (hopefully VR included), with no modifications to any game files. Hopefully this will let us play future versions of the game without waiting for a crack.

Usage: Run EkImpostor.exe before starting the game. It will run in the background and close itself once the game checks for activation. Feel free to also kill it with Task Manager.

Attached are a binary (for users to run) and its source code (for developers and people who want to check the code they run, and for people looking for info relating to circumventing ElecKey DRM).

I'm not sure if this helps anyone, but I thought I'd contribute it in the spirit of information-sharing.

Also, let me know if it doesn't work - there could be per-machine differences that I haven't run into.
Working in new version 0.31, I tested.

Last edited:

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Wait, the 3+ content will be online ONLY?
That sucks.
Even with Linux issues, I kinda like this game.
Yeah, here's some discussion from Patreon:

- It is unwise to add two modes which do basically the same thing and compete with each other. All sex scenes involving no more than two actors are accessible offline in the single player gallery mode.

- Is there a reason you guys are so fixated on keeping it strictly multiplayer?
- Yes, and we won't bulge. Sorry.
The only thing I can say is that without this decision we are unable to continue developing the game under current covid-19 crisis at all.
I probably have already said too much. However I can assure you that adding a multiplayer mode is the only compromise we made for the project to move on track during the dark hours (we were hit by the disastrous turn of events brought by the pandemic harder than you may think, but we still managed to deliver every monthly update, which is a feat I am proud of). By calling it "compromise" I did not mean that we dislike the idea tho: it's an exciting challenge and we will not monetize the multiplayer mode or like how EA puts it, "turn it into a service".

From these I can deduce that the most likely reason for this decision is that some key contributor (or multiple) really wanted a multiplayer mode. Of course they realize that multiplayer sex is a very niche thing with many problems, so they're trying to get people to use it via this "exclusive content".

It's not the first time game projects are undermined by someone trying to push their ideas/fantasies/fetishes too hard. Oh well, at least we still get a fairly excellent single player mode (I hope).

That being said, this is a huge red flag and a sign that customer satisfaction is not the priority here. I would be vary of giving this project too much money at this point. Someone's comments earlier about milk milfs being pushed through by a high paying patreon only add to that feeling.

rintights

Dec 31, 2019
my pc is 4G ram with amd radeon hd 7400 m but look likw setting is high or shadow on
can i do something to low it with out start the game

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
By the way, about Anya and votes relatively recently there was a dispute on patreon.
There were complaints about an patrons who pays a lot and who likes "milk fat girls" as result of which they often win.
I also want to note that Anya is not biggest girl. There are much "milk-tank" in concepts D:
For those who love to compare - ratio of slim girls to moms 1:2 (Alet->Erika->Anya)
I'm not a loli lover and I agree that there should be variety, but slender girls with an ordinary figure/boobs are not added to game yet :\

What about horse? I remember ProjectH when he was creating first game and was on tumblr.
Lol, I was a patron from very beginning and until he said that horse would only be in online-harem.
I don't care if this harem is anonymous or not,
but fact that it will be online and that it will be connected with other people does not suit me critically.
Also, what should I do if for some reason I cannot be online? What if I don't want to be online and I don't want to be connected with a fap-nerd like me?

What we have at the moment:
Horse and potentially all beast-content is brought online.
Gangbang, dp, etc. also online.
One or two slim girl, one loli and many milk girls (this is guess based on what I see at moment).
Mostly vanilla content remains offline so that it can be accepted on Steam.

I am not claiming that I am 100% right, but my five cents
I don't mind the online part if its just for verification but I have no interested in orgy multiplayer with other dude. I'm not sure going multiplayer with these type of game is a right direction.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes