3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
DarkShroud
OS/GPU Vendor/Driver/VRAM and System Memory amount ?

Result above is with all setup options on LOW ?

Does the Main Selection Menu renders wrong as well ?

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Anyone have any idea why this keeps happening?
None of the three female characters have their skin loading in.
I can change skin colour in settings, but it only affects their faces.
You need a good PC to run the game.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The "Game" runs it just doesn't run correct though if it runs (starts) at all the probability to get it stable rendering is higher as if it doesn't run at all.
Though first you need to know which Architectural Limitations apply specifically that cause Unreals Rendering to brake here on the underlying system and how the driver could be involved in the rendering failures.

There are certain bugs known with certain AMD systems by now that repeated on different titles but this render failure result here from DarkShroud is new to me.

I expect it is a overall Streaming issue so pretty much a almost run out of memory situation but it hasn't to be it could also be that lot of the Shading (the compute parts) are failing or overall that he has a powerful system but tries to run it over a DX11 wrapper like WINE/Proton over Linux and that is causing problems.

there is still the possibility to switch down to DX10 as well

In General it mostly applies for any indie UE4 Game but there can be also differences and it is not always impossible to go lower but obviously don't expect any performance magic.

But there are only very few Indie Productions that deriviate from the Main Unreal Core branch, you will mostly find that in Professional Production Branches that rewrite a lot of things for their specific needs down to the render core.

Last edited:

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Krosos
I use Linux, specifically Ubuntu 18.10, but I usually manage to figure out how to get stuff to work properly on my system.
I have a GTX 1060 graphics card

The image I posted before was with settings on high, but putting it down to low doesn't seem to have any effect, as per the two attached images, one of which is the menu screen.

The thing is, the monsters tend to be correctly coloured, and the "Dreamers" are all fully there, it's just the three female characters that aren't rendering their skin from the neck down.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
GTX 1060 native should have no problems but yeah on the Wrappers, especially with such a overall exotic title that can pressure the streaming and god knows what goes wrong with the compute shaders translation to Vulkan SVIRV currently ;)

What if you use NUDE still black ?

Did you try both
Wine/DXVK directly and Proton ?

You wont come by testing like crazy first to be sure it's not a implementation problem and which gives you the least problems and if that doesn't help

Show the devs Paralogue and the render problems you have with it, but before you do that be sure you tried every option possible on the Main layers

Im not really up2date with DX 11 on Linux and all the problems with Drivers and which Drivers are good in general for Unreal Engine 4 usage so i wont be a big help there.

Overall the AMD Radeon OpenSource drivers are known to work better

There seem to be still a lot of Problems left and right but im sure sooner or later all of them will be history ;)

DX11 to Vulkan isn't yet "Linux for Everyone" you will be crunching forums and talk with a lot of people about a given title that fails ;)

I was myself very impressed seeing this

But Paralogue has some higher complexity things going on in Unreal 4.25

And i really want to try it myself and see that awesome progress.

Last edited:

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Tried a few things, can't seem to get things right.
Checked Nude and a few other costume options and there are some of them that don't appear to have loaded properly.
Nude, is just pure black skin from the neck down, and some of the outfits (particularly the Dr) don't load in at all or are a bit faded and transparent.

Unfortunately, as much as I faff about with the settings, I'm no real genius when it comes to how to use DXVK and things like that, I mostly look for things online that sound similar to my issues and use the same result to see if it fixes it.

Tried adding the game as a non-steam game to my steam account and forcing the use of Proton, but doing that just results in it not launching at all, no idea why.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Try to go deeper into Linux Rabbit Hole and you might be rewarded ;)

Though Everytime i see excellent Proton/DXVK results it is based on the RADV drivers

and really if Anvil Next runs so flawless i really wonder that Paralogue makes so problems

But without diving really deep into this you wont find the answer

Last edited:

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
There must some other issue ,because i have i3 2nd genration ,gt 1030 and 8 gb ram and i am able to play and also record this game is high settings

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
0.31 is released
There is no interesting content there. The horse was not added, and Galatia was not added. And apparently only 0.34-0.35 will be added. 0.30 I launched only 1 time, immediately after the release and did not go back-boring

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
There is no interesting content there. The horse was not added, and Galatia was not added. And apparently only 0.34-0.35 will be added. 0.30 I launched only 1 time, immediately after the release and did not go back-boring
I agreed. It mostly just bug fix that was introduce in 0.30. 6 out of 9 new animation is for the milk Anya which I have no interest in.

Reactions: Red_7285

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
The files hopefully won't be uploaded for a week since there is now a program that will auto-crack the game. We need to let ProjectH get some income from this before it goes public.

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Anybody else has problems wiht the Opacity slider in Transparent mode for male models? Turning it above 0 just makes the models instantly into a solid color with no textures. Worked fine in previous versions.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes