3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
On a 5700Xt and performance on .30 vs .29 is about 40% worse, also camera and menus are a much worse than last ver too, what happened?
Which version VR or Desktop or both ?

There could be more stress from the more stable Streaming on the bandwidth

Licking her boss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yeah, you can have some super light transparency if you move the cursor to the left though.

Kb721

Dec 23, 2018
Kb721
You get direct console XS ?

Tried Administrator non Administrator no go

Which version of the Unlocker you are using ?

I never got the Console working with it yet not 1 title didn't try any supported one but unsupported i never get it working only Camera XS.

Really surprised that Paralogue Console XS works for you with it.

At which point you inject it ?

This makes me crazy i gave up on the Console injection of it as it for me never works
I'm using version 3.0.11
I doesn't seem to make any difference if i run on adm or not, but i usually start the game on Non-adm and the unlocker with adm
I inject on the menu screen, but i've also been able to do it while in the gallery. The only thing i noticed is that the injection fails randomly if i'm on windowed mode (It works sometimes, and some other times i just don't get the console). What i do is run the game on fullscreen, Alt-Tab, and then inject the dll. After doing that i change it to windowed mode by pressing F11
I also need to change the button to open the console to anything other than the standard button, but that may be because of my keyboard (I'm currently using Backlash \ )
Sadly all settings i change gets reset after i close the game
GameUserSettings.ini And Engine.ini not just doesn't do anything but also gets reset after i launch the game, i even tried setting those two to read only but that didn't work (At least it saved what i changed thou)

sarrowblack

Jul 24, 2018
How can you make a scene , the male button is grayed out for me and its unclickable . Am I missing something? Like how do you spawn male npcs . I am really confused . 1603288454002.png

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
How can you make a scene , the male button is grayed out for me and its unclickable . Am I missing something? Like how do you spawn male npcs . I am really confused . View attachment 867548
Click on the girls' name on the top left: Alet, Erika, and Dr. Anya. Then you can mate her with another girl, a human (called "dreamer"), or a monster.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I'm using version 3.0.11
I doesn't seem to make any difference if i run on adm or not, but i usually start the game on Non-adm and the unlocker with adm
I inject on the menu screen, but i've also been able to do it while in the gallery. The only thing i noticed is that the injection fails randomly if i'm on windowed mode (It works sometimes, and some other times i just don't get the console). What i do is run the game on fullscreen, Alt-Tab, and then inject the dll. After doing that i change it to windowed mode by pressing F11
I also need to change the button to open the console to anything other than the standard button, but that may be because of my keyboard (I'm currently using Backlash \ )
Sadly all settings i change gets reset after i close the game
GameUserSettings.ini And Engine.ini not just doesn't do anything but also gets reset after i launch the game, i even tried setting those two to read only but that didn't work (At least it saved what i changed thou)
So Windowed Fullscreen Borderless works but Windowed Captionbar fails i wonder , though i allways run Windowed Borderless and it doesn't work, strange Engine.ini works for me without problems when it's read only.
If it's not read only you can use it to delete ; commented lines next time you get a cleaned up Engine.ini but your params are still intact only the comments get removed automatically, nice for cleaning it up of unused things.
nope.jpg
I gave it up to get it running to old Windows to many things going on and most probably he took none of them into account when writing the hook ;)
Funny how DOF seems to work in the Menu but overall it is broken.

Balls Deep
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The new Cream looks awesome
thnewcream.jpg
holdinghertightjpg.jpg

Last edited:

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
The game is still super impressive for an H game, hopefully the online content gets cracked for offline play in the future. Based upon the bad coding in this game, I highly doubt the devs will be competent enough to paywall the content for long (once they release it of course).
No matter how badly coded the game is, it's very unlikely to get cracked if the online part does not come with a local bot feature or LAN mode, which I don't think they are gonna add. Extracting the models or dumping animation files may be a piece of cake but if sex related backend logic is processed and synced remotely on their server you can't expect the offline version to work out of the box even with an emulator, especially if they heavily tweaked the sex system for multiplayer as they claimed.

FYI: almost all multiplayer games' "private servers" and offline versions were built based on codes scavenged from hacked servers (and 90% of the time pulled off by ruskies, often taking years to accomplish).

Last edited:

Dark Anon

Aug 1, 2018
Anya's second scene with the Elder Thing is just static for me. She's inside the body of this thing and nothing really happens. Is this intentional, unfinished, or is it just me that's getting this?
I'm having the same problem.

Here's a screenshot:

EDIT: the animation works in 0.29

Last edited:
Reactions: pizbia
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes