Oct 6, 2017
Edited: VR version added.

Paralogue 0.30 Cracked Full
non-VR:
VR:

Paralogue 0.30 Cracked Executable Only
non-VR:
VR:

Note: extract the "Executable Only" archives into the root of an existing non-cracked installation of Paralogue 0.30 (i.e. the directory containing WindowsNoEditor).
Can't play. It is just throwing me to patreon page =(

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can't play. It is just throwing me to patreon page =(
As explained in the first post in big red letters:
Only the gallery-classic mode is available, the other buttons are just placeholders.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
i want to know that the gifs and images are there ,is it is a mod or images from future update

HadesInc

Oct 18, 2020
So, Unversal Unreal Unlocker works just fine, set low graphics in game and wrote "sg.TextureQuality 4" in console. Good picture yet no fps drops due too heavy hair render even on close distance. I think its easy win

jihedovsky

Oct 27, 2019
I'm using version 3.0.11
I doesn't seem to make any difference if i run on adm or not, but i usually start the game on Non-adm and the unlocker with adm
I inject on the menu screen, but i've also been able to do it while in the gallery. The only thing i noticed is that the injection fails randomly if i'm on windowed mode (It works sometimes, and some other times i just don't get the console). What i do is run the game on fullscreen, Alt-Tab, and then inject the dll. After doing that i change it to windowed mode by pressing F11
I also need to change the button to open the console to anything other than the standard button, but that may be because of my keyboard (I'm currently using Backlash \ )
Sadly all settings i change gets reset after i close the game
GameUserSettings.ini And Engine.ini not just doesn't do anything but also gets reset after i launch the game, i even tried setting those two to read only but that didn't work (At least it saved what i changed thou)
I did all the above but the game as well as the injector quit as soon as I press inject dll
any ideas ?

djsjuvlmdtukd

Oct 23, 2020
Edited: VR version added.

Paralogue 0.30 Cracked Full
non-VR:
VR:

Paralogue 0.30 Cracked Executable Only
non-VR:
VR:

Note: extract the "Executable Only" archives into the root of an existing non-cracked installation of Paralogue 0.30 (i.e. the directory containing WindowsNoEditor).
Thank you Sooooo much!!

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
i wish i have good pc for this
You wouldn't need a mega PC for this even a Next Gen Console (PS5) will be able todo it and even much more but yeah you never gonna find such a title on it, most important part is the GPU efficiency overall.

2070 Super Nvidia
5700/XT AMD

range of performance and you should be fine for a longer time

Very good (relative long time future proof vs the Next Gen Consoles) value will be

3070 16 GB Nvidia
6900/6800/XT series AMD

Last edited:

whdbgur123

Sep 8, 2019
I get an error while running windows
"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)"
However, the previous version, 0.29 version, worked normally
Is there any way to solve it?

robertspanx

Jul 28, 2018
Very nice game.. i would like to know the difference between the full cracked version and the executable only.
Can you guys help me to find other games like this? Please i really like these type of games

Thank you!

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Very nice game.. i would like to know the difference between the full cracked version and the executable only.
Can you guys help me to find other games like this? Please i really like these type of games

Thank you!
There are no other games like this.

Reactions: robertspanx

Kb721

Dec 23, 2018
I did all the above but the game as well as the injector quit as soon as I press inject dll
any ideas ?
Sadly this doesn't seem to work for everyone. I'm probably really lucky it worked for me

I don't know any other tricks to make it work, but if you are just trying to change the graphics try searching for UE4 Tweaks
You'll be basically editing a few .ini files with notepad, really simple stuff

I just don't understand why on earth there's no option to change shadow quality on the menu

2BComming

Oct 10, 2018
You wouldn't need a mega PC for this even a Next Gen Console (PS5) will be able todo it and even much more but yeah you never gonna find such a title on it, most important part is the GPU efficiency overall.

2070 Super Nvidia
5700/XT AMD

range of performance and you should be fine for a longer time

Very good (relative long time future proof vs the Next Gen Consoles) value will be

3070 16 GB Nvidia
6900/6800/XT series AMD
well actually i can run the game with lower settings but i wish theres specific graphic settings that can make only texture is high

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Anyone have any idea why this keeps happening?
None of the three female characters have their skin loading in.
I can change skin colour in settings, but it only affects their faces.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes