3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Kb721

Dec 23, 2018
After searching for a bit, i ended up downloading Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker just to get a console and edit the graphics settings "properly"
All my lag was gone as soon as i set shadow quality to 0

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
what are the specs required to run this well? i have an 8700k and 3080 with an original vive, getting less than 10fps in vr so its unplayable
Not sure if it's an option in VR, but make sure you don't have Screen Percentage turned all the way up. Setting that to max will bring even the most powerful GPUs to a crawl. I think the default setting is somewhere around 0.4-0.6

Last edited:

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Ok so....decided to try this one out and cant even start a game. Every time I click new game it sends me to the patreon page.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Ok so....decided to try this one out and cant even start a game. Every time I click new game it sends me to the patreon page.
Those are just placeholders, click gallery classic mode, its on the first post.

sooo im downloading this for the first time, you can only see the scenes in the gallery or can you play the story mode?
only gallery mode classic is available

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Copied over the campos.config file to keep the customization's from 0.29 and didn't realize that wiped out the pose info for the new scenes. Had an awkward time of watching them, lol.

The game is still super impressive for an H game, hopefully the online content gets cracked for offline play in the future. Based upon the bad coding in this game, I highly doubt the devs will be competent enough to paywall the content for long (once they release it of course).

supergg

Sep 20, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before but is there a way to reset the settings without opening the game? i was messing around with the graphics and turned them up too high (screen percentage lol) and now my game won't even load the menu screen.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before but is there a way to reset the settings without opening the game? i was messing around with the graphics and turned them up too high (screen percentage lol) and now my game won't even load the menu screen.
Go to C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Local and delete the "Paralogue" folder. That should reset the game to a newly-installed state. There is a "Config" folder that stores your settings there, but I'd only poke around in there if I felt real comfortable with Unreal Engine games.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
After searching for a bit, i ended up downloading Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker just to get a console and edit the graphics settings "properly"
All my lag was gone as soon as i set shadow quality to 0
Kb721
You get direct console XS ?

Tried Administrator non Administrator no go
All hooks enabled.
Processing AOB blocks. This can take a while...
Camera dll::>>>>>> ERROR <<<<<< Can't find pattern for block 'AOB_GAMEVIEWPORTCLIENT_VIEWPORTCONSOLE_OFFSET'! Hook not set.
Camera dll::>>>>>> ERROR <<<<<< Can't find pattern for block 'AOB_GENGINE_KEY'! Hook not set.
Camera dll::>>>>>> ERROR <<<<<< Can't find pattern for block 'AOB_GENGINE_VIEWPORTCLIENT_OFFSET_KEY'! Hook not set.
Camera dll::>>>>>> ERROR <<<<<< One or more critical AOB offsets weren't found: tools aren't compatible with this game's version.
Processing AOB blocks done.
The UUU will assume the game uses UE4 version: v4.25.00
Camera dll::>>>>>> ERROR <<<<<< Can't create the console as one of the essential elements wasn't found as the AOB string
didn't match the code in-memory.
Waiting for camera struct interception...
Camera found.
Which version of the Unlocker you are using ?

I never got the Console working with it yet not 1 title didn't try any supported one but unsupported i never get it working only Camera XS.

Really surprised that Paralogue Console XS works for you with it.

At which point you inject it ?

This makes me crazy i gave up on the Console injection of it as it for me never works

Last edited:

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
Attachments
Scalability.ini.txt
Hey 27X,
So I've been using your scalability settings for that extra bit of detail, which is good to have, however there's 1 issue with this I wonder if you know how to fix. I'm guessing because it over sharpens things the hair does look worse. Like the edges of the hair are all messed up kinda, from the over sharpness. What can be edited to dial that down a bit and make the hair look better? When I remove scalability settings hair goes back to looking to normal so it's definitely from the settings.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
On a 5700Xt and performance on .30 vs .29 is about 40% worse, also camera and menus are a much worse than last ver too, what happened?
Unreal Engine version update. It is going to take time for them to optimize the game to anywhere near its previous state.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes