3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I downloaded the cracked version, I try to follow the steps that it says to put the content "only executable" in the WindowsNoEditor folder but it doesn't have any of that, and I want to start a new campaign and it jumps to the Patreon page, obviously I'm doing something wrong. Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
PS: This is the first time I have installed this game

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I downloaded the cracked version, I try to follow the steps that it says to put the content "only executable" in the WindowsNoEditor folder but it doesn't have any of that, and I want to start a new campaign and it jumps to the Patreon page, obviously I'm doing something wrong. Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
You haven't read the thread. This was asked a few times before already. Only the gallery works.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, really good animations. Was surprised by its quality.

Reactions: rf96

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
The campaign doesn't exist yet. Per the changelog, the "New Game" button is a dummy button. The only game mode that currently works is "Gallery" + "Classic".

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
The campaign doesn't exist yet. Per the changelog, the "New Game" button is a dummy button. The only game mode that currently works is "Gallery" + "Classic".
Been following almost every update on this game but never noticed a "classic" mode. What is that?

Delwyn

Jul 2, 2018
Amazing, the VR cracked version works perfectly! Thanks so much <3 Some great new positions to be sure!

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
i want to know that previous version is also v 30 and this new update also v 30 , i am confuse

Gombol

Apr 30, 2017
Can you swap PoV... It's always in the position of the dominant one (or Erika...)

Would alsobe nice to swap positions on the lesbian animations, but that's probaly asking too much..

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes