3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Ok it got unstable after 100 UHD Pictures open at the same time amazing it has almost 0 normal ram consume anymore all is GPU VRAM and just a small pool.
Tough not Unreal gets unstable either but Paint.Net gives up ;)
Paint.Net dies first
whypaint.netgivesup.jpg

After so many years Unreals Streaming is working stable finally :)

I really wonder why Project Helius waited so long from the Disaster 4.21 still was but at least they left Fallendoll now once and for all behind them, better late than never i guess ;)

Last edited:

HadesInc

Oct 18, 2020
Hi, is there any way to fix Anya face when enabling head tracking to anything from None. Her face starts to leaving our space-time, when I firstly saw this bug, I shit bricks)

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Story mode doesnt work?
Exactly! Same for me. Some of the graphics choices in the option menu are a little off for the cursor. I can't even start up story mode.

Update: I can confirm. The game will not allow me to play, gallery, new game/continue at all!!! I'm well above the recommended specs. Running this game at 1440p. So, there' shouldn't be a reason why I can't play anything within it?! Is it my monitor? Is it a bug? Is it the coding? And, to be more specific with my problem the game will automatically exit out of full screen mode, and into a half windowed mode. This is when I click on gallery/start game. If I click right on the game window, it will shoot me back into full screen. Where as the process repeats itself.

One last thing. I was able to get the classic gallery to load, but when I try to change something in the settings the game crashes without any errors.

Edit: Game just crashed again in classic gallery mode when trying to move my cursor around. I can't even figure out how to move with the wasd keys. As it seems the camera only pans in one or the other direction.

My pc specs:
-Windows 10
-32GB Ram
-Ryzen 3900
-2080 Super

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Exactly! Same for me. Some of the graphics choices in the option menu are a little off for the cursor. I can't even start up story mode.

Update: I can confirm. The game will not allow me to play, gallery, new game/continue at all!!! I'm well above the recommended specs. Running this game at 1440p. So, there' shouldn't be a reason why I can't play anything within it?! Is it my monitor? Is it a bug? Is it the coding? And, to be more specific with my problem the game will automatically exit out of full screen mode, and into a half windowed mode. This is when I click on gallery/start game. If I click right on the game window, it will shoot me back into full screen. Where as the process repeats itself.

One last thing. I was able to get the classic gallery to load, but when I try to change something in the settings the game crashes without any errors.

Edit: Game just crashed again in classic gallery mode when trying to move my cursor around. I can't even figure out how to move with the wasd keys. As it seems the camera only pans in one or the other direction.

My pc specs:
-Windows 10
-32GB Ram
-Ryzen 3900
-2080 Super
You can only play "gallery - classic". The other buttons are just placeholders.

BlackSwordfish

Oct 18, 2020
The game isn't freezing, it just stops responding while it's loading. (Which can be resolved by the devs with some really simple multi-threading, but that's a different topic.) Check your task manager when it stops responding, you'll likely see your disk pinned at 100% while it's loading all the data. Just give it some time. If you have a particularly slow PC, it could take a few minutes.

EDIT: As others have mentioned, your RAM may also be too low to run the game smoothly. After fully loading in, the process uses about 3.9GB of RAM on my system. Windows alone uses some RAM, so you won't have that much available to use, which will likely lead to some pretty severe stuttering.
The fact you're using AA at all pretty much spells it out, the fact the streaming and manifest settings can't handle native 4 or 8K at 20 feet when while with the same settings you can run Alien Isolation which has frustum occluded models with five times the polycount at 16K says more than enough factually. Hell WildLife has like five times the draw distance and runs at about 2.5 to three times the framerate with the exact same ini and settings.

The bottom stats on your list there are the primary problems you probably also need to set update lag allowance to 10 frames or higher:

• Go to the this link:
  • There you will find a section called TdrDelay it gives you all the information you need to create a registry key that will change the delay time
  • To open your registry open your start menu and type "run" once the window is open type "regedit" and hit OK
  • Now you should have Registry Editor open this is where you will use the info at the website I just linked.
  • First navigate the key path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers
  • Right click on GraphicsDrivers and go to new> DWORD (32 bit) value
  • You will see a new key appear make sure to name it "TdrDelay"
  • Right click it and select "modify"
  • Under Value data enter 10 (this is the number of seconds to delay) make sure you have Decimal selected as the base
  • Hit okay and restart your system
Aaand just like that, problem solved. :D
For disclosure I had already tried waiting like half an hour for the game to launch and it just didn't happen, but now at least the menu will eventually pop up.
Shout out to everyone for the help! (y) (Also I'm aware that my laptop is possibly the worst thing ever)

27X

Oct 30, 2019
AA is absolutely needed especially for those stockings result, else you endup in Moire Pattern hell with them.
And Wild-Life at Cinematic Distance is not really that much Different, the SSSS and Translucency Performance start to take overall anything and the bandwidth increase through the AA additionally on top of that not to speak of the DOF bandwidth increase if it would be extreme quality.
AA is not needed at all because moire doesn't happen unless your material resolution is junk or your base resolution is junk or you're upscaling to cover the fact you can't do native 4/8K, and DoF is expressly turned off because it's garbage.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
In that case im stumbling about another problem which i never saw before but it seems to be SSR + Temporal AA based and happens only at certain camera angles.
It's like a Material color bleeds out into the SSR target
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3070 and the new 6x00 should reach the 60 FPS Goal hopefully

Last edited:

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
There's a hug lack of oral scenes. Especially with Dr. Anna. That I can see as a huge potential for some sexy game play. Maybe in the near future it will be added.

Reactions: ilmarcione

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Yknow, if someone asks you where the "real game" for the "PLAY THIS AND YOU WON'T LAST 5 SECONDS!!" is direct them to this. Because it is about as close as you'll get

Reactions: rf96

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
Is there a reason new game takes me to the Patreon page? the nopy full version I downloaded is .30cracked, guess they messed up with that name and it's not cracked?
Edit: downloaded the cracked exe and still takes me to the Patreon page, what am I miss here?

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is there a reason new game takes me to the Patreon page? the nopy full version I downloaded is .30cracked, guess they messed up with that name and it's not cracked?
Edit: downloaded the cracked exe and still takes me to the Patreon page, what am I miss here?
You can only play "gallery - classic". The other buttons are just placeholders.

Reactions: Abby223
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes