3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Ah, I read through the conversation and I get it now. I wasn't aware of any of this Bupo stuff - I generally just hit download and move on.

However, I deeply believe in sharing information - it would be a waste of effort and a disservice to the community for me to do research and then hold it back (or intentionally obfuscate it).

I think this is a reasonable compromise: if I have any more code to share I'll make sure to add a 1-week date check. Sound reasonable?

Is the one week delay a site-wide thing? I don't recall ever running into it before (but like I said, I don't generally read long threads).
I am really only aware of it being with this project. It's what keeps the developer from implementing any further checks, which has been done before. ProjectH does frequent this thread, from time to time, and will post. So what the fear is, with an auto-cracker is they will put this MD5 check back in and this method will no longer work. So out of respect for the team that made a career out of this, they get one week so they can still earn income and a product can still be made. They are already moving part of the project to only work behind Patreon, on top of ElecKey. So that is an additional check in place.

As for the one week date check, if you share your code, it just is a simple modification. It would be best to just to not release the source code, have it check the API of a time server, and then to run the debug.

I understand your joy of open source. My job requires me working in Linux and a lot of the applications that we use are open source. The main ones are not but our development and monitoring tools are. Open source is great but your software, in this current iteration, while many may love it, I fear is just going to push this project deeper into paywall requirements and reintroduce the MD5 check.

That was for v16 and under. v17 had another protection. A check of the original MD5 of the binary. Showed nonymouse. v18 was funny to look at from an insider's POV (Princess Peach was moved to another castle and Mario could get a good chuckle if he noticed something about where she was (being cryptic because I don't hand out things, I try to teach)).

Last edited:

jihedovsky

Oct 27, 2019
jihedovsky
You disable or gradually lower the HDR lighting influence and tweak the skin light (which is nothing else than a support light) intensity to a value how you like it.
Getting a bit more Softer SSS Skin response you use the bloom light influence.
The lower the resolution though the more finer details you gonna lose.

This is all suboptimal though because the Hair shading is overall not up to the task
Thank you mate. I never thought it was possible to get such result just with fine tuning. I guess your experience in 3d was the key to know how to do it.
Thanks again for taking the time to explain it to me .

jihedovsky

Oct 27, 2019
Has any one here had nice results using reshade plugin for post processing ? If so can you share your thoughts ?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
how to play this game? every i click new game, or continue, or gallery. it always dirrect me to patreon -_-
"New Game" and "Continue" are dummy buttons, but the "Gallery" button should basically make the game work like previous versions. Is this your first time ever playing this game?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Good news is that it will come in a couple of months
Bad news is that it will only be in the multiplayer mode
I still think this is a stupid decision.
"Oh you want more content, more animations? Then join multiplayer, asshole". What happens if the multiplayer is dead? Are those animations going to be stuck in multiplayer limbo and won't be able to be seen because you got nobody to play with? :cautious:
And I agree with Krosos that these guys don't seem competent enough to implement multiplayer when they can't even optimize their game to be more stable now.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Am i imagine things or did the DOF broke in 0.30 i mean it was broken before but now completely ?

Not that it is overall bad at all ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Im pretty sure im not touching the DOF at least not directly

projectheliu
Full Featured Hentai or a Short Film in Unreal in this crazy hybrid style would be awesome :)

With that Mouse Cursor it feels like a high tech 3D Rendered new Point & Click Adventure Game :)
youkidding.jpg
ahhnewandshinygonnakicksomeasswithit.jpg
indirecthit.jpg
igonnarescuedranya.jpg
awesomedetails.jpg
stable.jpg
blockbug.jpg
edgeblockproblem2.jpg

Ahhh those times :(

Can't wait to get this up and Running in Compare on RDNA2 :D

Hopefully we gonna see lot of Unreal Vulkan soon :)

PS: The Lacriminal moving out seems to be another Head,Eye track issue
These strange flickering edge blocks not sure yet what causes them it seems to be yet another Temporal AA issue most probably still not the correct velocity setup, though this is a new issue with Medium now :(.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
DOF = Depth Of Field

Ah artistic tool in most cases to highlight and keep the observers attention to a specific object or scene, you focus the observers attention to something by blurring out the useless data he shouldn't perceive.

If you don't understand it it can be seen as a kind of subtle manipulation, forcing your attention to something that the artist/director want's you to see in a specific moment.

In Nature take your hand hold it in front of your eyes focus on the lines in your hand and see what happens with the background objects, you can't get a sharp visual of the background data if your depth focus plane is directed at a target object target the background now and see your hand data being lost instead.

Last edited:

TimzKarD

Dec 31, 2019
Guys need help the game freeze and not responding in the loading screen anyone knows why? thanks sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Now, with the loli content, yeah, that's not not going to be from the direct Steam release lol. There have been several recent charges against people having loli content in the United States.
Loli content?

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Loli content?
The next character to be released, Galatea, can be seen as one.

On a semi-related note, I find it strange how Hound of Tindalos can be added with no problems but the planned horse-like creature is too questionable to be part of the Steam release.

Plebejer

Jul 2, 2017
Does a VR version of 0.3 even exist? Just asking since no one posted it yet.
Don't know about a crack, but a version does exist. (I'm a patron)
It does however have mayor issues... you can even download the old 0.29 as a legacy version since the promised patch is taking a while.
This post was made 2 days ago:
2020-10-17 12_23_36-Project Helius is creating Fallen Doll_ Operation Lovecraft - An adult gam...png

Reactions: exter
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes