3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
alright I might be a noob, but I can't seem to figure out how to run this on my VR headset. Using an oculus rift. If anyone could help me out, that'd be cool. <3

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019
I wonder if the Harem Mode will be released alongside the Steam version. I don't want to create a Patreon account just to play it.

Arousal

Jul 17, 2019
I wonder if the Harem Mode will be released alongside the Steam version. I don't want to create a Patreon account just to play it.
I remember that they said the steam version should be up early next year, so there's a high chance the harem mode will be released on steam as soon as it is out.

Reactions: kingpawg

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
1. Ohhh lorrrddd, My videocard gets burned - it runs 60 C. It is the best card I used so far. How can this happen? If this is the case, then the devs are not optimizing.

2. Is the download safe - I mean, really, really, fuc#!@# safe? I do not say what safe is, but just asking!

... Please, sstooppp 1. and 2. ! PLEAAASSSEEE !
For question #1, what card are you using? I'm using an AMD Radeon RX570 and it idles in the 50s C with Zero RPM mode enabled in the drivers. For it, 60 C is nothing. I've also seen reviews of some nVidia GPUs that won't even start throttling until about 85 C.

As for question #2, multiple people on here have downloaded it with no issue. Every once in a while there's a false positive by a virus scanner or two.

amos31

Nov 17, 2020
For question #1, what card are you using? I'm using an AMD Radeon RX570 and it idles in the 50s C with Zero RPM mode enabled in the drivers. For it, 60 C is nothing. I've also seen reviews of some nVidia GPUs that won't even start throttling until about 85 C.

As for question #2, multiple people on here have downloaded it with no issue. Every once in a while there's a false positive by a virus scanner or two.
LOL ... I am not complaining. Others do. But thanks! :)

Coming back to a performance point: Can shadows be disabled? This UUU does not work on my PC, it got disabled by this animation game. Just no need for shadows ! Also some flaw with shadows - the texture looses all details in certain angles.

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
! F:\Adult Games\12-10-2020\Paralogue0.32Cracked.7z: Checksum error in F:\Adult Games\12-10-2020\Paralogue0.32Cracked\Paralogue0.32Cracked\WindowsNoEditor\Paralogue\Content\Paks\Paralogue-WindowsNoEditor.pak. The file is corrupt
i keep getting this error when trying to extract it.

Bumjho

Sep 25, 2017
Alet_Christmas1.png Alet_Christmas2.png Erika_Christmas.png Erika_Christmas2.png

Ahoy, Christmas Presents!

While we are pulling out all the stops to finish up the Harem Mode for the Steam closed beta test in March, it's also time to get festive! Don't miss out the ribboned gifts delivered to your door on Christmas Eve.
Update 0.33 is going to be released around Christmas and December monthly poll will start next week as soon as I complete reading the votes.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes