3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
What's happening with the VR version????
Guess nobody wants to upload it for whatever reason.. o.o, already paid for the future steam key and I cannot bring myself to pay into patreon for the VR builds myself. Wanted to test 3090's performance latest build with VR. Hopefully we have a kind soul willing to share, have patience.

girlskout

Jan 24, 2019
Patreon has been updated. Yiff party is down so I have no idea what it could be, but it reads as something interesting.

rdfred

Dec 22, 2018
How do I get the extra monsters? All I have is the hybrid, dog and small creature. I download 0.32 cracked along with the cracked exe only

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
How to texture in blender i want alet
Wait how'd you get Alet's model? Do you mind sharing it with me? You can texture her by attaching her corresponding textures to each slot in the BSDF shader.

I was thinking of ripping the models for anatomy study but it seems like you already have your hands on the models?

minh1992

Aug 6, 2017
This game is compatible with oculus rift cv1. I try it with the 31a version but nothing happened. Can somebody explain me why? Thanks a lot

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Can anyone confirm if Steam will have the Harem mode? Also is it know how much will be censored for steam and whether it will be patchable? I would assume it would, but better safe then sorry.

minh1992

Aug 6, 2017
when i play with vr ver, it showed up and nothing happen with my oculus rift cv1, can you guys explain it for me , plz!

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019
Can anyone confirm if Steam will have the Harem mode? Also is it know how much will be censored for steam and whether it will be patchable? I would assume it would, but better safe then sorry.
Nobody knows for certain, but i assume they're gonna release harem mode alongside the Steam version, and about censorship, from what i heard, all the hardcore stuff, like Galatea and horse, will only be available in Harem Mode, and that mode is gonna use their own online servers or something like that, so i think Steam wouldn't be able to censor it. But like i said, nobody knows for sure.

Reactions: RedPillBlues
Nov 14, 2020
guys I have latest version and a 2GB GPU and everything is really dark in-game.

never had this issue in last version.

even wild life runs decently on my laptop with medium graphics so I doubt the GPU is the issue

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes