3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
I was a patron a long time ago so I wouldn't mind buying the full version of the game (which is not likely to happen anytime soon...) but the idea of having to play with other people to experience the group parts of it is just fucked up to me. Will it work like a queue like in most games where you queue up for a game of 4 people? XD
From their description it's more like a sandbox where you can drop in and out anytime, there's a limit on how many players can coexists in the same session. Reminded me of GTAOL.

Dec 25, 2019
Can someone subscribed on patreon upload the post?

Some monsters who procreate via spore or oviparity, for example Migo (it was defined as fungus in Lovecraft's book), Elder Thing (A creature with plant characteristics) and the Great Race of Yith (which reproduces by laying seeds) have a chance to impregnate their victim during a mating process.
Cumdump mode can be turned off anytime resulting in sperm fluid flowing off the girl's genitals, but the eggs or spores are not that easy to get rid of. By visiting the operation table in the map or commanding the girls to give birth on the spot, you may witness the erotic delivery procedure of eggs being pushed out of the girl's private parts.

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019

Some monsters who procreate via spore or oviparity, for example Migo (it was defined as fungus in Lovecraft's book), Elder Thing (A creature with plant characteristics) and the Great Race of Yith (which reproduces by laying seeds) have a chance to impregnate their victim during a mating process.
Cumdump mode can be turned off anytime resulting in sperm fluid flowing off the girl's genitals, but the eggs or spores are not that easy to get rid of. By visiting the operation table in the map or commanding the girls to give birth on the spot, you may witness the erotic delivery procedure of eggs being pushed out of the girl's private parts.
Oh boy, that sounds absolutely cool. This game really has some hardcore fetishes. Loli, bestiality, and girls giving birth to eggs of Lovecraftian monsters? I'm buying it on Steam day one.

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Oh boy, that sounds absolutely cool. This game really has some hardcore fetishes. Loli, bestiality, and girls giving birth to eggs of Lovecraftian monsters? I'm buying it on Steam day one.
Let's hope it won't be the Cyberpunk of the adult games. Highly anticipated but full of glitches :D

• Haha
Reactions: Red_7285

BananaJK

May 15, 2018
Let's not hope that the game will be public on steam.Since the game had a sex scene without any censor,bestiality,Loli .Steam wouldn't allow it to sell on the steam just like nekopara 18+ contents dlc.

That1Mc

Jan 5, 2019
Let's not hope that the game will be public on steam.Since the game had a sex scene without any censor,bestiality,Loli .Steam wouldn't allow it to sell on the steam just like nekopara 18+ contents dlc.
Even worse... THE 18+ content is DLC!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: halo17

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019
I would honestly buy all the DLC from this game. It's so high quality, not even Illusion games are good like that. And i mean, tentacle monsters fucking a loli, i'll pay whatever they want, lol

Reactions: halo17 and rinrom

raimse

Dec 16, 2018
Hey, am I the only one enjoying this game but not being into bestiality/monster stuff ? The graphics on this game are really better, but I find myself still playing the "original" FallenDoll because it had more human/human poses. I just wished it had the same graphics and more girls/outfits.

I just read the "monstrosity impregnation" stuff above and it's starting to be a turn down for me, it's getting too weird for my own tastes.

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
I was a patron a long time ago so I wouldn't mind buying the full version of the game (which is not likely to happen anytime soon...) but the idea of having to play with other people to experience the group parts of it is just fucked up to me. Will it work like a queue like in most games where you queue up for a game of 4 people? XD
Lmao i'm imagining a pre-game lobby that shows all the men side-by-side with their balls hanging out and their sex stats displayed, where they can all MW2-lobby argue: "i'm gonna fuck her harder !!!".

Reactions: Tersmcs

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
About the "people fapping alongside me" thing. I could be wrong, but apparently, (from what i read in one of the dev diaries that was posted on this thread in page 178) the Harem Mode is gonna be a sandbox world, and the characters (Anya, Alet, etc) are gonna be NPC's that can be fucked whenever you want (and even be used as "cumdumps" and get inflated/impregnated), so it seems like, no other players are gonna appear on your game, and vice-versa. So the "online only" is simply a DRM, and also a way to use the servers, and put hardcore stuff, like loli/horse.
It would be interesting if it was a truely open-world where you play as the monster/human and go after the girls

Reactions: Dagod1166
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes