3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

JAGE_87

Jul 21, 2018
It is a pity that the game has a good field in graphics and physics, but it does not have an open world in which you can go further and exploit those improvements and not only 9 more sex animations and now, which almost always only There are 9 animations and minor improvements, physics, graphics. I am a fan of the game and every time there is an update I know what will come, animations +9 and other graphic improvements in the menu and physics, they do not worry about giving more clothes to the girls at least it is 1 or 2 costumes in each update, something else give it a similar touch as HS OR HS2. As a fan that I am of this game it is only an opinion in my point of view.

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
It is a pity that the game has a good field in graphics and physics, but it does not have an open world in which you can go further and exploit those improvements and not only 9 more sex animations and now, which almost always only There are 9 animations and minor improvements, physics, graphics. I am a fan of the game and every time there is an update I know what will come, animations +9 and other graphic improvements in the menu and physics, they do not worry about giving more clothes to the girls at least it is 1 or 2 costumes in each update, something else give it a similar touch as HS OR HS2. As a fan that I am of this game it is only an opinion in my point of view.
Have you paid any attention to the the dev diaries subscribers posted here?
The sandbox based system is called harem mode and is being worked on under the table, they are releasing intermediate updates to fill in the gap before that is done early next year.

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019
I wish they'd show at least a little bit of gameplay of the Harem Mode, since it's only 3 months away, and we still have almost no idea, what to expect.

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone know, if I pay the minimum $36 to get the full game on steam then end my subscription,

1) will I receive all future updates for the game after that? (Some of the insanely high tiers for several $100 list all future updates as a benefit, which implies no for to the lower tiers)
2) will the harem mode be service based, where you can only play it if you keep subscribing, since it's multiplayer?

Main things keeping me from getting the game.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Anyone know, if I pay the minimum $36 to get the full game on steam then end my subscription,

1) will I receive all future updates for the game after that? (Some of the insanely high tiers for several $100 list all future updates as a benefit, which implies no for to the lower tiers)
2) will the harem mode be service based, where you can only play it if you keep subscribing, since it's multiplayer?

Main things keeping me from getting the game.
1) For future Patreon updates you need to pledge a cumulative amount of $96 or so. If you pledge $36 cumulative you get the Steam key. Since the game is not out on Steam yet (I think it's expected to be 03/2021), you don't actually get a key, it's just reserved for now. I suspect that any updates to the game when it's on Steam will be included for the initial price (no news of dlc yet, but who knows).

TL;DR
$36 now will get you the latest Patreon version of this month, and the Steam key in the future.

2) From what I can tell all that's known so far is that you need a Patreon account. They might be able to have it just for the patreons that have pledged once, or minimum per month. Just like the way they have their license system setup for people that stop pledging, they still have access to the builds. My guess is the 'base game' will use Steam's DRM, and the current DRM system they use will get you access to the Online portion of the game. That is all just a guess though.

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
I wish they'd show at least a little bit of gameplay of the Harem Mode, since it's only 3 months away, and we still have almost no idea, what to expect.
I'd like to see any gameplay period. Outside of the H mode demos we've been playing for years, I have no clue what this game is going to be.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
you may as well just pay minimum per month for builds until you have accumulated $36 atm. back when it was like $21 or so it was worth to grab that in 1 month if you plan on not contributing more and waiting for the steam key.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
More Mixed Crystal Lens Results Build 0.32
Not really sure where all the hate for this build comes, it works pretty stellar :)
But yes some long time standing problems are still there but they wont go away so fast (Physic related problems).
I was a bit longer time back to Wild-Life results now i think i move over to Kalyskah one more time :D

Merry Christmas, hope you like my ongoing results with this fabulous ART

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2020
More Mixed Crystal Lens Results Build 0.32
Not really sure where all the hate for this build comes, it works pretty stellar :)
But yes some long time standing problems are still there but they wont go away so fast (Physic related problems).
Looks awesome mate! Did you edit an ini file to get those reflections or just use settings in the game?
Merry Christmas everyone

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
What about the Christmas intermediate update? :sneaky:;)

Are there further news from the dev team?

We have finished packaging and started debugging update 0.33, this could take a day or two. As a last minute addition we managed to revamp the butt physics system in this update for more realistic jiggling, hope you all have a happy holiday!

EDIT 12/26:
The new booty physics broke the auto update system due to the changes to the base framework. If we can't fix it today we will release the update in the form of a complete bundle instead of a patch tomorrow. This won't be much of a problem after launching on Steam early next year anyways.
We have finished packaging and started debugging update 0.33, this could take a day or two. As a last minute addition we managed to revamp the butt physics system in this update for more realistic jiggling, hope you all have a happy holiday!

EDIT 12/26:
The new booty physics broke the auto update system due to the changes to the base framework. If we can't fix it today we will release the update in the form of a complete bundle instead of a patch tomorrow. This won't be much of a problem after launching on Steam early next year anyways.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes