3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

pandor666

May 6, 2017
Perfectly retarded. Everyone can play non vr but only a tiny fringe can play vr. Only releasing vr is total bullshit.
Soo who is "retarded" ? guy who did not stole it yet and not gave it to You ?
OR guy who did not yet made Crack for it so You can play it and masturbate ?
OR guy who flames like a little b... ?
Beggars cant be choosers.
and adding VR version here was hilarious :D

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
Jun 30, 2018
Soo who is "retarded" ? guy who did not stole it yet and not gave it to You ?
OR guy who did not yet made Crack for it so You can play it and masturbate ?
OR guy who flames like a little b... ?
Beggars cant be choosers.
and adding VR version here was hilarious :D
all valid questions lol.

but yeah it is really funny bc it takes literally no effort to upload both versions, bizarre that someone would do only one or the other. must be trolling.

and yes, their mission was accomplished. got some ballz so blue they be playin harmonica over here.

Jun 30, 2018
btw, reading the patreon posts, it sounds like they just use some exe to generate an activation code... couldnt someone just post that activator program so they dont have to crack it every time?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poorn

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
btw, reading the patreon posts, it sounds like they just use some exe to generate an activation code... couldnt someone just post that activator program so they dont have to crack it every time?
look above, I don't remember where but you should be able to find it, it's like 10-20 pages back or something

Ysab

Nov 1, 2017
ekimpostor
While waiting for the 0.30 crack I thought I'd take a shot at getting it to run myself.

After a couple of days of wading though ElecKey nonsense, I'd like to share what I've built - a small tool that *should* unlock every version (hopefully VR included), with no modifications to any game files. Hopefully this will let us play future versions of the game without waiting for a crack.

Usage: Run EkImpostor.exe before starting the game. It will run in the background and close itself once the game checks for activation. Feel free to also kill it with Task Manager.

Attached are a binary (for users to run) and its source code (for developers and people who want to check the code they run, and for people looking for info relating to circumventing ElecKey DRM).

I'm not sure if this helps anyone, but I thought I'd contribute it in the spirit of information-sharing.

Also, let me know if it doesn't work - there could be per-machine differences that I haven't run into.

Jun 30, 2018
People who were patreons in the past can still play the new releases even with no crack, so it is not thx for nothing, but thanks for letting us play the game.
What you mean exactly? How do I play the updated version if I was a patron in the past? Does he give you an activation key that works for every version or smtg?

Doesn't seem like he would do that, otherwise no point in anyone subscribing more than one month...

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
What you mean exactly? How do I play the updated version if I was a patron in the past? Does he give you an activation key that works for every version or smtg?

Doesn't seem like he would do that, otherwise no point in anyone subscribing more than one month...
Once a key is activated it seems to be valid for all future builds, for your machine. The point of subscribing is to have access to the actual download link for the new version.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes