3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

DareDev1

Jun 21, 2019
does anybody know what happaned to the horse kind of creature that they intrdouce few months ago.. idk if they talked about it on patreon build (as they dont wants us to read the their updates anymore) but I guess it just didint fix with the Patreon policy or something.. since they are pretty against about bestiality,impregnation,bloated belly etc.. Patreon wont gonna allow them to make such things. (Like they didint to AdeptusSteve)am I right guys? :D

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
does anybody know what happaned to the horse kind of creature that they intrdouce few months ago.. idk if they talked about it on patreon build (as they dont wants us to read the their updates anymore) but I guess it just didint fix with the Patreon policy or something.. since they are pretty against about bestiality,impregnation,bloated belly etc.. Patreon wont gonna allow them to make such things. (Like they didint to AdeptusSteve)am I right guys? :D
Honestly im still impressed how much stuff seems to be alright about this project. I have seen other games get in trouble for way, WAY less controversial content.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Pretty sure the horse creature and the monster that was introduced after it (with the four arms) are going to both be Harem Mode exclusive. Possibly because of Patreon, possibly because of piracy. Who knows.

amos31

Nov 17, 2020
All characters, now three female models, soon four models, ..., should be dealt basically in the same way.

Now: Customized positions for each [female + counter part] selection.

Should be: Free selection of counter part / position for any female model.
-> Each female model looks and acts in its way: personal animations, sounds, face expression as it is now available. But in all available situations. This needs to be in a more flexible way with properties like physical properties, mood, etc.

Each added posture must be rather general and would add way more variation.
This would avoid updates with 2 more positions for this model, 1 more for that model. Instead, you got all looks for all postures and just select according your style.
Smaller animations could be added, and mixed together (idle animations, ...)

What do you think?

Reactions: andrejandrej9

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
All characters, now three female models, soon four models, ..., should be dealt basically in the same way.

Now: Customized positions for each [female + counter part] selection.

-> Each female model looks and acts in its way: personal animations, sounds, face expression as it is now available. But in all available situations. This needs to be in a more flexible way with properties like physical properties, mood, etc.

Each added posture must be rather general and would add way more variation.
This would avoid updates with 2 more positions for this model, 1 more for that model. Instead, you got all looks for all postures and just select according your style.
Smaller animations could be added, and mixed together (idle animations, ...)

What do you think?
a good idea? definitely
overambitious? probably

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I don't see that happening. Each of the female models is sufficiently different from the next that they can/do not share a skeleton. This means if you would want the same animation for every one of them, you're going to have to tweak it for each of them so it works correctly. You're going to have clipping due to different proportions at best otherwise. In a perfect world we would have each animation available for each character, but I think that'd be too much effort for too little in return.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

amos31

Nov 17, 2020
I don't see that happening. Each of the female models is sufficiently different from the next that they can/do not share a skeleton. This means if you would want the same animation for every one of them, you're going to have to tweak it for each of them so it works correctly. You're going to have clipping due to different proportions at best otherwise. In a perfect world we would have each animation available for each character, but I think that'd be too much effort for too little in return.
I also think that the most sensitive part is simulating with contact, and the clipping effects.
Last last post, I shared the Wrestling game based on motion capture

Possible: set up the fighter, bigger or smaller, any outfit, different style!

But still, the hardest part seems to be the adaption to environment (ropes, floor..) and counter player.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Nice character targeted YouTube Channel :)
Not easy to blend Motion Capture Biomedical Interactively and keeping all forces into account including especially all the collision simulation handling it can get very expensive per frame add hair to this, and you have the complete Game budget exhausted very fast and maybe only 1% will ever be able to play it these days in an overall render quality target like Fallen Doll.

You have to take a look at those trying to achieve this take a look for example at VAM it is utterly complex, but it comes very close to the vision of achieving it.

Im not really sure about Galatea i really don't see the difference much

between her and A.L.E.T really in terms of Age presumptions.

Maybe they are like 1 year apart Sisters only Galatea didn't develop the same breast size and got flat chested and overall a bit more petite poor or lucky is in the eye of the beholder ;)

You could make a nice twist out of that Galatea always staring at her sisters breasts ;)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes