3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

DareDev1

Jun 21, 2019
You are on point with your post. Not only that, Patreon is a very grey area legally speaking. You become a supporter, but the creator locks behind a paywall the content, which turns you into a buyer. You buy access, you subscribe to a service in order to get that access.

Think of Patreon as the Onlyfans for the general public. Then, you will realise the scam that it is. "I need your support". No, excuse me, Onlyfans models don't ask for your support, they offer you a service. It's no different than Patreon, you are selling something that I might or not be interested in purchasing/subscribing to. They also avoid taxes since Patreon money is considered "donation".

I understand that many games wouldn't exist if it wasn't because of Patreon, then again, 90% of them are garbage with few exceptions like this one, with such a high quality in animation and art that can match triple A games quality.
You are right about this. but high quality animations doesn't mean to find excuses to get a loong invesment.. Everyone knows that if you have a good monthly payment comes from over 13.000 people (which means min 150.000 USD per month) Would you finish the game? of course not. But hey Im totally okay with that if they just make more animations add new monsters and new girls but no.. instead of doing that. They just release a ''new version'' that contains 9 animations,no monster,no character just trash talking about non existing (and necessary) future Gameplay! thats what they do for the last 4-5 months.. if I would get 150.000 USD per month I would definetely make at least 25 animations, Introduce new Girls and Creatures every month. not just an outfit, 9 animations and trash talking about future gameplay...

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Gameplay is being continuously worked on all the Systems are being prepared this is very well visible

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
over 13.000 people (which means min 150.000 USD per month)
How did you come to that amount of money? Do you think every Patreon supporter is on their highest tier?
if I would get 150.000 USD per month I would definetely make at least 25 animations, Introduce new Girls and Creatures every month. not just an outfit, 9 animations and trash talking about future gameplay...
Unfortunately money does not change the amount of work you can do in a given time. There's only so much content you can deliver. Certainly with this level of quality. And assuming they're not deceiving us, they are also working on the multiplayer mode.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
How did you come to that amount of money? Do you think every Patreon supporter is on their highest tier?
Their base tier is $8, and their top tier is $300. I suspect they make more than $150K per month.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Deceiving with this high quality own IP assets would make totally no sense.

Neither does it make sense for Wild-Life nor does it make sense for Kalyskah

They are all legit imho with different possible rates of success to being completed and become Mainstream as well with their underlying IPs.

Tough Wild-Life and Fallen Doll show not to early the real Gameplay only Subsystems they worked on

Non of them has a real Vertical Slice yet whereby Kalyskah is in itself a Vertical Slice

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Their base tier is $8, and their top tier is $300. I suspect they make more than $150K per month.
For me it shows their base tier at 4 euro plus VAT. And no sane person is going to stay pledged at their top tier anyway. Graphtreon estimates their earnings at $31K - $86K.

amos31

Nov 17, 2020
Unfortunately money does not change the amount of work you can do in a given time. There's only so much content you can deliver. Certainly with this level of quality. And assuming they're not deceiving us, they are also working on the multiplayer mode.
With this team size, I guess, more money, more output:

Some can work on new animations / extending animations. So more variations and more interactivity is possible. The same with motion capturing, what they are doing, but also this is more complex. Nevertheless, the way to go.

Some can work on fixing bugs: clipping flaws, not touching interactions, missing or flaws in details, improving body parts, ...

Some on new features on expression, looks, mood, sounds, visuals,... More actions such as touching or grabing. Random moves would add naturality as well.

Game play? Yes, staff can think about gameplay. Minigames at least
Working on a free run / motion option - girls might want to work in the lab, where they get dirty. Dr Anya would work on the computer? :) This might be the single version of the planned multiplayer option

The idea with the night bar from the previous game - another staff member.

Last edited:

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
You are right about this. but high quality animations doesn't mean to find excuses to get a loong invesment.. Everyone knows that if you have a good monthly payment comes from over 13.000 people (which means min 150.000 USD per month) Would you finish the game? of course not. But hey Im totally okay with that if they just make more animations add new monsters and new girls but no.. instead of doing that. They just release a ''new version'' that contains 9 animations,no monster,no character just trash talking about non existing (and necessary) future Gameplay! thats what they do for the last 4-5 months.. if I would get 150.000 USD per month I would definetely make at least 25 animations, Introduce new Girls and Creatures every month. not just an outfit, 9 animations and trash talking about future gameplay...
I don't really know why my previous post was removed (without even an explanation? did I say something wrong?), but I wasn't really making any point against yours, on the contrary. I totally agree with what you said.

My point was more focused on the idea of Patreon being a subscription service instead of a support platform. Crowdfunding lost its meaning when Patreon was created. That is why you are so right. Why would they end development when they can keep squeezing their supporters?

.MASHMAN.

Oct 6, 2020
It doesn't work for me I need help when I press .new game. Just my Google Chrome opens and nothing happen

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
I don't really know why my previous post was removed (without even an explanation? did I say something wrong?), but I wasn't really making any point against yours, on the contrary. I totally agree with what you said.

My point was more focused on the idea of Patreon being a subscription service instead of a support platform. Crowdfunding lost its meaning when Patreon was created. That is why you are so right. Why would they end development when they can keep squeezing their supporters?
At the bell icon there will be a reason for why your post was removed. I've had posts removed before, too, and for a valid reasons. Normally it's due to my aggressive tone.

amos31

Nov 17, 2020
What's their team size, anyway? Don't remember ever reading anything about that.
I do not know the size, but rather small. I wanted to point out that there are 10 branches to work on, and each branch in parallel. So they just need to add team members.

Anyhow, they focus on great visuals. The MP mode could consume much work, as the new animations based motion capturing feature as well.
Would be nice if they would share more information!

Last edited:

jiyuunin

Jan 2, 2020
Happy new year!

Paralogue 0.33 Cracked Full
non-VR:
VR:

Paralogue 0.33 Cracked Executable Only
non-VR:
VR:

Note: extract the "Executable Only" archives into the root of an existing non-cracked installation of Paralogue 0.33 (i.e. the directory containing WindowsNoEditor).

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes