3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

zampara1

Dec 23, 2020
I'm a patron of project helius, i'm waiting for the actual gameplay, march they said? I already got the steam key and I hope it's gonna be like X-COM or something, and the sex is gonna be separated from the main game. I believe Dr. Anya is gonna be the main protagonist of the game.

Jehutiy

Jul 22, 2017
Okay. Stupid question but I tried searching and couldn't find an answer. Playing this for the first time. I noticed during the normal idle/standby mode, some of the outfits have heels (at least for Anya). When you pick a position/partner, the heels disappear? Is this a bug or normal?

Jul 12, 2017
I can't play, go to PAtreon page.
How do I play? I downloaded the game, but when I enter a new game, go to Patreon's page.
PLS !!!!
Only gallery classic available. No normal play mode yet.

Okay. Stupid question but I tried searching and couldn't find an answer. Playing this for the first time. I noticed during the normal idle/standby mode, some of the outfits have heels (at least for Anya). When you pick a position/partner, the heels disappear? Is this a bug or normal?
She wears heels depending on animation. Some, she doesn't.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Problem, VR version all that I get is a perpetual non vr loading screen.
And yes, I am sure that I have the VR version.

Last edited:
Reactions: FuukaYato

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
Happy new year!

Paralogue 0.33 Cracked Full
non-VR: MEGA
VR: MEGA

Paralogue 0.33 Cracked Executable Only
non-VR: MEGA
VR: MEGA

Note: extract the "Executable Only" archives into the root of an existing non-cracked installation of Paralogue 0.33 (i.e. the directory containing WindowsNoEditor).
*Hands him a shiny rock* And there's more where that came from

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
You might have to press a button on your controller. It's not very intuitive what to do in VR version once it's ready to go.
I hit every button on both controllers and nothing happened..

I do not have steam installed, but it does not mention that steam is required to play, and I have never had good luck with steam and games from sites like this anyway. They usually warn people to make sure that steam is turned off when playing cracked games on the rare steam games that I have tried..

It did the same thing with .32 also, but I did not have time to mess with it ,and all previous versions worked fine.
Laptop is an MSI Dominator with Nvidia 1070 graphics, M2SSD boot drive and 48Gb's of Corsair Vengeance ram.
Oculus rift headset.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes